Once upon a time when I was younger I'd be pissed

Returntoglory

Once upon a time, a loss like this , or any loss, would piss me off and ruin my week!

Not anymore.

I take these losses in stride now. Realizing that it's just a game and really is meaningless in the great scheme of things and really has no bearing on my life.

Being a Bills fan for almost 50 years does that to a person I suppose.

And this too shall pass.

Edited by Returntoglory
  • Like (+1) 16
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 16
  • Awesome! (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 8

3 minutes ago, Returntoglory said:

Once upon a time, a loss like this , or any loss, would piss me off and ruin my week!

Not anymore.

I take these losses in stride now. Realizing that it's just a game and really is meaningless in the great scheme of things and really has no bearing on my life.

Bring a Bills fan for almost 50 years does that to a person I suppose.

And this too shall pass.

You’re full of it. LOL

If it truly didn’t bother you, you wouldn’t be on this site at 12:45am and you’d be in bed instead.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

9 minutes ago, Returntoglory said:

Not anymore.

And this too shall pass.

Same. I get pissed during the game and then for literally like 3 minutes after. It’s not healthy the way I used to let it impact my day/week. 

And it’s gotten to a point where it’s as funny as it is sad. I mean just when you think you’ve seen every Billsy thing from this team, they eek out a win just to throw it away with a penalty that literally only requires you to be able to count to avoid. 😂

Edited by stevestojan
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

Loser mentality.

Im sorry man. How many hours have you watched this team? I bet it’s a ton like the rest of us. Hours of your life wasted for what? So far, nothing!

I want my time rewarded just one mother bleeping time. I want a Super Bowl and won’t accept less.

• Eyeroll 1

5 minutes ago, Returntoglory said:

Not anymore.

And this too shall pass.

My son is almost 6 months old now…having him makes me care a lot less about things like these games.  

My wife is a Niners fan…even though I put him through a table I made week 1 and baptized him Bills Mafia, I love him too much to continue to wish this tragic fanhood on him, especially since we live in CA.  So I’m all aboard him being a Niners fan now lol, rather him have a chance to enjoy sports and football than doom him to endure life as a Bills fan 😂

• Like (+1) 3
  • Sad 3

5 minutes ago, Returntoglory said:

Not anymore.

And this too shall pass.

Same. Let it go.  Seems like we made a mistake keeping mcdermott and Dorsey.  I think the week 1 D would’ve been good enough to get us in the playoffs, but the injuries prevented that.  Then McD and co compounded the sitch by allowing Josh to get to this point.  Maybe it’s partially on the shoulder injury?  🤷🏻‍♂️ but they’ve got a couple weeks to figure it out.  

9 minutes ago, Returntoglory said:

Not anymore.

And this too shall pass.

Same here. at 44 I've reached a point in my life where my emotional well-being no longer hinges on the outcome of a sporting event.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.