Broncos @ Bills - Postgame Thread

Simon

Herbert is going to get a new OC to 

That’s how serious this is - Buffalo is competing with other more desirable locations.  

It will be the same post Josh era.  

Can’t wait.  Roll out the red carpet for your guy.  

We wasted 2 years.  Daboll was always the straw.  Called crap plays plenty but got EVERYTHING out of Josh.  

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

I've watched the Bills over 50 years now. I understand Billsy. That was beyond Billsy. That was DISGRACEFUL.  Something has to happen now. I've always been a supporter of McDermott,  but they have imploded. Josh is regressing. We can reboot, Josh can still be great, but things need to change starting TOMORROW.  What that means? That's the question I guess.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Angry 1
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

I had a list of things to talk about. Things I saw. Things friends at the game texted me they saw. Comments from Manning and Aikman. 

But our coaching left 12 guys on the field in a run off moment with plenty of time to adjust. Jesus Christ. 

We’ve been turn over machines for 5-6 years now. But Jesus. To lose on 12 guys on the field. 

• Agree 1

Just now, Buffalo03 said:

Hey, 1pm truthers, this one is for you. The Bills did it for you. All these horrible primetime performances were to give you your 1pm starts back next season. You should all be happy. Where you all going to celebrate?

they’ll be celebrating at 2pm at the tailgate for all the 4pm games 

• Eyeroll 1

Just now, Man with No Name said:

THe coaches have to be fired. we have to hope it's them. cuz we can't replace all the players. if josh allen can't be coached out of this funk, we aren't worth anything more than a team like the jets. 

The hell we can't. Rip it down to the studs. Unload everything we can for as many draft picks as possible and purge this tainted roster.

Garbage players from top to bottom 

• Eyeroll 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.