CB Jack Jones released by Pats

Dablitzkrieg

Because it was brought up, there is no way that the Pats just cut Mac Jones. He has a lot of trade value. If the Bills were still a QB-starved team, I would be "pounding the table" for him because I would think that he just needs a more stable situation to recover his rookie-year form. Some team like Atlanta or TB will give up a second.

• Vomit 1
  • Disagree 4
  • Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

Belichick's leash with things must be almost non-existent at this point.  He must be taking out his frustrations on everyone around him constantly.  Think he knows it's only a matter of time now. 

I doubt that he gives a rat’s ass. 

• Agree 1

Just now, Gugny said:

I doubt that he gives a rat’s ass. 

He doesn't, but it must be really miserable to have to work with him and people are likely waiting for him to be gone at this point.  

His style works when you are winning, not so well when you aren't.  All the other great coaches in that style found that same thing, Parcells, Knox, Noll etc.

Nobody wants to listen to that crap when they are getting their heads bashed in every game and you don't have the answers to fix the problems.  

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

No matter how down I am on the Bills, watching this weekend as Bill OBrien chewed out McCorkle, and Zappe threw a horrible INT on a dumb fake spike to end the game really warmed my heart.

Just two short years ago, Mac was better than brady: https://www.sportskeeda.com/nfl/mac-jones-tom-brady-rookie-season

• Haha (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, FrenchConnection said:

Because it was brought up, there is no way that the Pats just cut Mac Jones. He has a lot of trade value. If the Bills were still a QB-starved team, I would be "pounding the table" for him because I would think that he just needs a more stable situation to recover his rookie-year form. Some team like Atlanta or TB will give up a second.

One big problem:  the other NFL teams have 'NO WHINERS!' policies.

1 hour ago, Warcodered said:

It's nice for this to finally be New England:

giphy.gif

Id prefer they were a middle

of the pack team for the next decade. 

Hopefully they win a few games here to take them out of the QB draft sweepstakes 

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.