Around the NFL - Week 10 - Sunday, November 12th

RiotAct

2 minutes ago, mannc said:

Good grief.  There’s nothing wrong with our o-line.  And would you rather have Jared Goff or Josh Allen on fourth down?

After watching today's games my takeaway is that we are soft along the LOS. No one said anything like about QBS 

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 1

51 minutes ago, FrenchConnection said:

I remember last offseason when @Einstein confessed to missing the drought because watching was more fun with zero expectations. People here clowned on him for it, but I totally got what he meant.

Good for him.  It's all a mindset.  I completely disagree.  Maybe you two shouldn't watch if you can't control your expectations watching a competitive team. 

8 minutes ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

Even if there was nothing wrong with ours(debatable) the lions are one of the best offensive lines in the league.  They’re quite a few tiers above average in that department 

This!!!.....Goff had 33 dropbacks and ZERO sacks with Bosa and Mack on the other side. Had all day to target receivers...who thinks that will happen when the Bills play the Bolts?

• Like (+1) 2

46 minutes ago, henry jones said:

You get what you see with this squad.  There’s no magic switch that will get us through the gauntlet of games we have upcoming and a roster overhaul may be coming in the offseason.  Unfortunately, there actually are other teams that are better than us.  It’s ok, you can admit it.  Send me those rose colored glasses you’re wearing!

Yeah it’s weird that I’m looking at the team I root for optimistically. You see the warts the Bills have, we all do, and there’s nothing wrong with that. The problem I have with what you’re saying is that it doesn’t look like you see warts on the other teams. You’re part of this weird subgroup around here that thinks the Bills can do nothing right and the other teams can do no wrong. The AFC games I watched today, I didn’t see anything that makes me go “the Bills can’t beat those guys.” I’m not sure you do 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, CincyBillsFan said:

Is it me or are even the best QB's struggling big time in a lot of these games.  Burrow & Jackson's bad INT's were huge in their teams losses today.  Even Stroud who put up good numbers had 3 TO's and almost gave the game away with a terrible 4th quarter INT. 

defenses have completely adjusted. It’s the natural flow of the NFL.

Just now, Aussie Joe said:

Riverboat Ron…

Anyone want him as the next Bills HC?

I would genuinely stop watching if we hired him. He’s a bum who has won nothing.

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.