Around the NFL - Week 10 - Sunday, November 12th

RiotAct

40 minutes ago, FrenchConnection said:

I remember last offseason when @Einstein confessed to missing the drought because watching was more fun with zero expectations. People here clowned on him for it, but I totally got what he meant.

Thank you. 

You were one of the very few who understood what I failed to perfectly describe.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

3 hours ago, Herc11 said:

My reference to the box score is that the score made that game look much closer than it actually was. But maybe that concept is too much for you. I mean, you are trying to argue that the Bills didn't look like a complete mess in that game. I see you didn't even attempt to refute my point on comparing the first halves of both the games. So I'll leave my point there and you can continue to argue points with ad hominem. 

The game was a close one. The Bills had their chances to win and moved the ball well, regardless of what half it was. 2 silly turnovers ruined that. I’m not sure what point you’d like me to refute? At the end of the day, games play out differently so it’s silly saying ‘Well the Texans did this in the 1st half Vs the what the Bills did in the1st half Vs the same team’

the point is this: the Bills were very much i the game. I’ll leave that here for you. 

ciao 

Just now, mannc said:

Good grief.  There’s nothing wrong with our o-line.  And would you rather have Jared Goff or Josh Allen on fourth down?

Even if there was nothing wrong with ours(debatable) the lions are one of the best offensive lines in the league.  They’re quite a few tiers above average in that department 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.