Around the NFL - Week 10 - Sunday, November 12th

RiotAct

4 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

He’s incredible. 

he’s easily as good as Dez Bryant was, maybe better 

Just now, BRH said:

Daboll is such a good coach

He’s an offensive head coach! We should have fired McD and kept him. I know football 

• Haha (+1) 2

Just now, BuffaloBillyG said:

Well, week to week league and all...but Denver Jets and NE at home are all winnable. Chargers will be tough...but winnable.  So it's a possible scenario.

As far as those other 3 for the Fins...they should win them...but Tennessee/Washington can play teams tough...and who knows if the Raiders keep this newfound swagger with the new HC. 

So in my view it's possible. But as far as the Bills are concerned they need to view it as the playoffs really start tomorrow. 

chargers game will be interesting, they have the ability to blow games like no other, but the bills are great at playing dead. they might give us that game even if we dont want it

2 minutes ago, BRH said:

Cowboys 28 points

Giants 28 yards

tell me again how we should have fired McD and kept Daboll. 

I’m all ears

Offensive head coaches are always better 

pay no attention to Matt Nagy, Brandon Staley, Matt Ruhle, Joe Judge, Josh McDaniels, Urban Meyer…

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, BRH said:

Cowboys 28 points

Giants 28 yards

tell me again how we should have fired McD and kept Daboll. 

I’m all ears

I mean I have a feeling that if McDermott was starting a rookie Tommy Devito at QB the results of the game would greatly resemble that time he started a rookie Nathan Peterman at QB.

The real lesson is that Josh Allen is an all world QB who will make all coaches look better for playing for them. 

This place is friggin hilarious and I love it. We haven’t even played Denver yet and the wheels have blown off TBD. So many of you flat out decompensating in real time.

You are in the Anger phase of the DABDA coping mechanism 

Expectations - Reality = Disappointment

Recalibrate your expectations and you’ll enjoy the rest of the season so much more. Currently, we are not a playoff team let alone a Super Bowl contender. There are NO teams we should blow out or boat race, every game is a fight to the finish from here on out. 

YET, we are 1 game out of the Division lead. Now I don’t even expect us to make the playoffs right now, but if somehow some way we put it together and win the next 2 games, anything can happen and we may take the division assuming Miami cools down and has their usual late season swoon.

I don’t expect much from this team this year but I haven’t given up either. I’m hoping they turn it around but until I see it start to happen with my own eyes I’m not expecting it.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

I keep trying to think of the right comp. Dez wasn’t ever so explosive. Perhaps a young OBJ? It’s like Sammy Watkins highlight reel but every play. 

I was thinking a young AJ Green, I like the OBJ comp. Both have hands like glue 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.