Manchin Romney ticket

9 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

Where did you hear this rumor? And what would be there platform? Why would you vote for it?

wife heard it on NPR i think.  no idea.  no.  because we need compromise.  Manchin supported green initiatives despite being from w Va.  Them's some serious balls....

geez guys,  that was difficult

https://www.romney.senate.gov/romney-manchin-lead-colleagues-in-proposing-a-commission-to-strengthen-americas-fiscal-health-and-stabilize-our-debt/

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever

10 minutes ago, B-Man said:

So you started a new thread and didn’t even provide a link for information ?

Manchin and Romney spark third-party presidential rumors after both announce retirement

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/campaigns/manchin-romney-spark-presidential-rumors-after-retirements

Romney’s already denied interest. 

look up.  i edited w in 5 mins to add link.

1 hour ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Heard rumors.  who would vote for Manchin (prez) and Romney vice prez?

I think I would.  opinions, comments?

I would go with Manchin but not Romney he's a turn coat, he says one thing then does the opposite & when the preverbal S**T hits the fan he's no where to be found . 

I'm out on Romney - Scott is a guy i could get behind a lot more than Romney what you think - Manchin / Scott ??? 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Eyeroll 1

2 minutes ago, T master said:

I would go with Manchin but not Romney he's a turn coat, he says one thing then does the opposite & when the preverbal S**T hits the fan he's no where to be found . 

I'm out on Romney - Scott is a guy i could get behind a lot more than Romney what you think - Manchin / Scott ??? 

there's some traction.  not opposed to your idea.  Unite, be superior, kick some ass...

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BillsFanNC said:

Hey let's put our faith in two different long term swamp creatures!

:lol:

Ummm...no.

I hate to break this to Quack, but we are well past the point of no return here. Burn it down is the only way forward.

Burn it down? I thought you types thought America was the greatest?

Burn it down? To what end? To what result? To what end game?