McD for Daboll

SectionC3

Straight up on black Monday.  Who says no? 

It’s a bit of an absurd idea, but an interesting thought exercise.  McD is stale here, but a proven commodity. Daboll is fun, creative guy and we might need that breath of fresh air. Sure, it’s a reaction to a gut punch loss.  But crazier things have happened and our staff right now ain’t it.  

Edited by SectionC3
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Vomit 5
  • Eyeroll 3
  • Disagree 7
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1
  • Dislike 7

Not on a million billion years. 

And I’m not saying “don’t fire McD”. I’m saying under no circumstances should Daboll be the replacement. The Giants have a lot of issues, and coaching is near the very top of their list. 

• Agree 6
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Buffalo03 said:

I've never seem an offense waste a double flea flicker before. That was interesting 

Literally saw it twice today on other games where it didnt work out....

Its like the fans dont watch the struggles of other teams and think this is just uniquely buffalo.

Kansas City with Patrick Mahomes scored 0 points in 32 minutes today. 0 points in the 2nd half against Miami's defense.

2nd half:

Punt

Fumble

Punt

Punt

End of game

Edited by What a Tuel
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, What a Tuel said:

The guy has his giants team at 2-7 and is putting up pathetic performances. What are Bills fans obsession with Daboll?

The Giants don’t have the horses.

For goodness sake they have played 4 games with Tyrod Taylor and Tommy Devito at QB.

What do you think our record would be would those two!?

16 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Straight up on black Monday.  Who says no? 

It’s a bit of an absurd idea, but an interesting thought exercise.  McD is stale here, but a proven commodity. Daboll is fun, creative guy and we might need that breath of fresh air. Sure, it’s a reaction to a gut punch loss.  But crazier things have happened and our staff right now ain’t it.  

The Buufalo Bills Message board is in full effect here 

Just now, What a Tuel said:

Literally saw it twice today on other games where it didnt work out....

Its like the fans dont watch the struggles of other teams and think this is just uniquely buffalo.

Kansas City with Patrick Mahomes scored 0 points in 32 minutes today. 0 points in the 2nd half against Miami's defense.

I didn't say it was uniquely Buffalo. I just said I never seen it the way it happened tonight. Chill out. I didn't mean that comment the way it sounded. I promise you

The idea behind Ben Johnson is interesting because there's no evidence he'd make a good HC. I'm not saying it's impossible, but why is anyone confident he possesses the requisite skills and intangibles for the job? Because he calls a good game for Detroit's offense?

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.