Game Ball for the crowd

BobbyC81

1 hour ago, BobbyC81 said:

Didn’t see anything about game balls.  I would give one to those in attendance.  They were really loud.  A few times I could barely hear the announcer.

🏈

There was talk on WGR today that the Bills should keep a total of false start penalties the crowd causes for being as loud as they are and place it as a running counter in the stadium I like it.  

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

There was talk on WGR today that the Bills should keep a total of false start penalties the crowd causes for being as loud as they are and place it as a running counter in the stadium I like it.  

They used to. Not sure if they do anymore. I haven’t looked for it in a while. Basically a running ticker on the Jumbotron every time a false start happens. 

• Like (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

Pretty sure they have done that in seasons past

I remember after some fall starts back in the day the jumbotron would have a tally of how many false starts or delay games have been caused at home for the year

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Bills!Win! said:

People have gotten on bills fans in the past about being tired at the night games from tailgating all day. I was in attendance and it was an A+ effort for the crowd. I even got into the noise making and I usually don’t. My throat hurts today. 

Mine does too. That was my first game in Buffalo since 1989 and there used to be nothing like that. It was wild.

12 minutes ago, Bills!Win! said:

People have gotten on bills fans in the past about being tired at the night games from tailgating all day. I was in attendance and it was an A+ effort for the crowd. I even got into the noise making and I usually don’t. My throat hurts today. 

You know what’s weird is that the crowd has evolved over the last few years. I’m not saying that it’s good or bad. A few years ago people entered that building SO fired up. Before the game started that place was ELECTRIC. 

Since 13 seconds the crowd is more reserved before the game. It is almost like “wait and see.” The flow of the game is dictating the energy. They are still VERY loud but we have a little less arrogance. It was loud last night and it has been loud at times over the last few years. It’s just not as aggressive/loud in the parking lot/walk in/player intros. 

24 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

You know what’s weird is that the crowd has evolved over the last few years. I’m not saying that it’s good or bad. A few years ago people entered that building SO fired up. Before the game started that place was ELECTRIC. 

Since 13 seconds the crowd is more reserved before the game. It is almost like “wait and see.” The flow of the game is dictating the energy. They are still VERY loud but we have a little less arrogance. It was loud last night and it has been loud at times over the last few years. It’s just not as aggressive/loud in the parking lot/walk in/player intros. 

Yes. Everyone outside before the game was very stoic. Almost a nervous anticipation. Don’t get too high or too low. A wait and see approach. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Bills!Win! said:

Yes. Everyone outside before the game was very stoic. Almost a nervous anticipation. Don’t get too high or too low. A wait and see approach. 

That Pats game was a gut punch for everyone.

5 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

One thing I noticed on TV there was not as much noise as in other games when team was on offense.

There were very few Bucs fans there. They just all happened to be in the section that we were in. 

11 hours ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

Don’t you just love Hill a couple of weeks ago says before the game, there is no difference between the Bills fans and any other fan base.  Then after the game he admits they are different.  Tyreek, not to self, you may want to rethink calling out fanbases.  I too had ifficulties at times hearing the announcers.

Good call on handing out the game ball to the crowd.

• Like (+1) 1

12 hours ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Since 13 seconds the crowd is more reserved before the game. It is almost like “wait and see.” The flow of the game is dictating the energy. They are still VERY loud but we have a little less arrogance.

I’d say that comes from the let downs. Went to the Dolphins WC in January and it was easy when we were rolling the 1st quarter. But for the rest of the game, it felt like every 3rd down we got loud for, we got a timeout or they gave up a conversion. By the end my voice was done from trying to get everyone up for the 3rd and 4th downs a game many were sure we’d let slip away. 

• Agree 1

It was awesome! We were 8 rows up and I couldn’t hear my son in the seat next to me, I don’t get to go to a lot of games (from Cali) but it was insane! Also we made it on Buffalobills.com fan photos my son had the foam Buffalo wing hat 😂 

Best experience ever! Buffalo is amazing! Everyone is so nice! 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.