Call Tenessee

Cuboirs

4 minutes ago, Cuboirs said:

Go get DeAndre Hopkins & Derrick Henry

Give up Davis and some picks....

Some picks lol...You think they are going to be hoe hum picks? You think those guys are going to have big salaries? 

At best they can get one of them. 

• Like (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, Cuboirs said:

That's obvious

..it's about spreading out what the fans want and what the Team should want and beating it like a drum until someone listens and does something about it 

Hey there Poster. This is Brandon Beane. Hear you loud and clear. Dialing now.

Hey there Mr.Bean you might want to take a swing before you and coach end up unemployed.  Sincerely yours, Mr.Pegula

No 1st... Right now mid round picks get it done

Hopkins has a super low cap #

Henry not so sure but have the titans cover some and put some incentives on the deal. Not rocket science 

• Vomit 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Cuboirs said:

Go get DeAndre Hopkins & Derrick Henry

Give up Davis and some picks....

Everyone says the D is hobbled so bad they can’t even stop the Pats.. so the solution is more offensive players??  Highly illogical (said in my best Mr Spock voice) lol

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 2

29 minutes ago, Cuboirs said:

That's obvious

..it's about spreading out what the fans want and what the Team should want and beating it like a drum until someone listens and does something about it 

In the words of Tom Donahoe - "Save your postage"

And also, save us from the drum beating. The Bills dont hear it but we get the headache.

I believe Orchard Park has some billboards you could rent if you really got serious about it.

Good luck.

15 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

Everyone says the D is hobbled so bad they can’t even stop the Pats.. so the solution is more offensive players??  Highly illogical (said in my best Mr Spock voice) lol

Agreed. If we're talking to Tenn about Simmons then I'm interested. Otherwise, no thanks.

24 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

In the words of Tom Donahoe - "Save your postage"

And also, save us from the drum beating. The Bills dont hear it but we get the headache.

I believe Orchard Park has some billboards you could rent if you really got serious about it.

Good luck.

Agreed. If we're talking to Tenn about Simmons then I'm interested. Otherwise, no thanks.

Simmons just signed a HUGE contract extension. He's as tradable as Von.

• Simon locked this topic