Shakir needs to be given some of Gabe’s snaps…prove me wrong

Alphadawg7

4 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

then change the title of this thread...

Maybe : "I'm glad to see the coaching staff is giving Shakir more snaps, because I agree with that"

No, I’d still like to see Gabes snaps reduced and Shakirs (and others) increased further.  95%+ of snap count to average 3 catches is not a good use of snaps.  

The over obsession of thread titles around here always cracks me up.  

• Agree 2

2 minutes ago, SWATeam said:

Adds something after the catch that we don't have

One of the reasons I wanted him more involved.  Gave was the obvious place to find snaps given his 95% consistent snap count, but if it comes from Knox then so be it, just keep him on the field and hopefully it helps open up more stuff for Gabe and everyone else too.  And so far much better start for Davis too

Edited by Alphadawg7
  • Like (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

One of the reasons I wanted him more involved.  Gave was the obvious place to find snaps given his 95% consistent snap count, but if it comes from Knox then so be it, just keep him on the field and hopefully it helps open up more stuff for Gabe and everyone else too.  And so far much better start for Davis 

Ultimately, this goes to show 12

personnel is not for our team this year. 11 all day please.

Edited by FireChans
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

7 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Turns out it was Knox that needed more snaps so Shakir could get more involved and it seems to have helped Davis produce as well.  All that matters to me is that Shakir is more involved.  Glad to see Gabe making plays too finally

Josh is playing way better with more of a spread offense, Shakir and Kincaid are stepping up as slot options, which is allowing Gabe to be more effective too.

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.