I intend to win most ludicrous post of the week award with this poll

Pine Barrens Mafia

Would you trade Josh Allen to Chicago for the first and second overall picks   

167 members have voted

1. 1. Would you trade josh Allen to Chicago for the first two overall picks

11 hours ago, strive_for_five_guy said:

Can you imagine having Caleb Williams and Marvin Harrison Jr, surrounded by the rest of this talented roster and coaching staff, on rookie contracts?

Yeah, but how do you know Williams is going to be any good?  There's a very long list of can't miss college QB's who did turn out to be misses in the NFL.  Much longer list of misses than successes. Just look at Allen's rookie class, Darnold, Rosen were complete busts, Mayfield has been far from a success.  Allen and Jackson have been the bright spots.  Couple years later didn't San Fran move up to pick the guy they just traded away.

13 hours ago, Playoffs? said:

I’d trade our coaching staff

I’d give them away for free 

2 minutes ago, Homey D. Clown said:

No, but I'd seriously consider trading Diggs to San Fran where he can have a chance to win a superbowl, because it's never going to happen playing for this ***** team.

I don’t care if diggs wins a superbowl on another team. 

• Haha (+1) 1

13 hours ago, JDubya76 said:

Somebody at work told me this past week that he saw a Bills fan post Allen to the Bears for their first two picks, a first next year and in 2026.  I told him the guy is full of s*it and they would burn down New Era if that happened.

For 3 first rounders and the 2nd overall I would do it in a heartbeat. 

id still be pissed, and make Chicago my new favorite team. But I’d do it. 

I’ve been critical of Allen. I get super frustrated because I think he’s awesome, but good really level himself and his team up from an already high place. 

I am a bit less critical of guys in our history like Orton or Tyrod because they’re deficient and just need to be replaced. 

Allen is a great QB. I wouldn’t make this trade in 100 years. 

EDIT: I also find it super frustrating that we dealt with Brady for 20 years. Then we finally get our guy and then Mahomes exists. 

Edited by Mango
Mahomes
  • Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.