RELAX! This may be a good thing for the Bills.

PatsFanNH

57 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

The Loss today may end up being a blessing in disguise. Why?

1. they have no cheesy excuse like Jet lag for the loss.

2. They didn’t just sleep walk and pull off a win just because they are just that Good

this May wake them up and from here on out you get a focused tough Bills team.

Yeah and Chrysanthemums will sprout from my anus.

Just now, BobbyC81 said:

I thought the “experts” predicting like 9-8 records for the Bills was ludicrous but right now it’s a strong possibility.  They keep playing like this and I don’t see them winning the next 2 games.  Then, they “should” be able to beat Denver and the Jets at home.  The gauntlet of road games at Philly and KC followed by Dallas at home now seems hopeless.

Do you like this team’s chances vs the Jets defense?  Not sure.. still having flashbacks from Josh’s decision making from that debacle.  There is a tone that this fan base has.. this feeling like even if they lose.. “oh don’t worry.  They will be right there at the end.”  Not sure where this came from but I’m not buying it.  This group of guys does not deserve the benefit of the doubt.  Right now, I feel like that had an opportunity to win a ring a few years back.  KC shut the door and the Bills have been declining ever since. 

1 hour ago, PatsFanNH said:

2. They didn’t just sleep walk and pull off a win just because they are just that Good

Dude go on another f****** message board please!  

• Shocked 1

So giving this some thought. Not because of anything else than others already know but you don't. Who's going to get them focused, hold them accountable, and maintain discipline?

It sure isn't McChump who after saying he takes all accountability the last few seasons fires people as scape goats. 

I'm hoping this team can overcome him to win a few but also thinking about the draft. 

If we ain't first, we are last. 

Shut up. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

Please take your condescending, disingenuous bullcrap someplace else. 

• Agree 1

17 minutes ago, boyst said:

So giving this some thought. Not because of anything else than others already know but you don't. Who's going to get them focused, hold them accountable, and maintain discipline?

It sure isn't McChump who after saying he takes all accountability the last few seasons fires people as scape goats. 

I'm hoping this team can overcome him to win a few but also thinking about the draft. 

If we ain't first, we are last. 

I don't understood this line of reasoning. I get that you want him gone - and I'm not here to defend him - but do you expect him to fire himself?

35 minutes ago, SinceThe70s said:

I don't understood this line of reasoning. I get that you want him gone - and I'm not here to defend him - but do you expect him to fire himself?

Based on his whole schtick of accountability and the gimmick of how he pretends he is: absolutely.

The dude has fired people.when he has failed. He's a clown. 

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.