Bills @ Patriots Post game thread

BuffaloBill

16 minutes ago, Franco_92 said:
1 hour ago, Niagara Dude said:

Massive mistake by Pegula giving both McDermott and Beanne extensions.

Well, this is completely irrelevant. If they want to move on it doesn't matter what their contracts are. And no matter who your guys are, they need to have your full support until it's time to move on.

Turns out, that dude Terry has $6B+. Breaking a contract with coach that has zero cap/free agent impacts is easy peazy 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Awwufelloff said:

Did Josh take over playcalling on 4th quarter drive with 7 mins left? If so, fire Dorsey tonigh

They said 17 called 4Q on the broadcast but I don’t know. It would seem the less Dorsey + more speed =  better O play. 

Edited by Since1981
  • Like (+1) 1

I just don’t know where the answers are going to come from offensively.

I’ve said it, tons of other Bills fans have said it, you’re getting nothing out of Gabe Davis. Whatever it is, he’s running the same routes, his separation is lacking, Allen isn’t looking his way, he’s 4 catches for 27 yards the last two weeks. That’s your #2 WR.

Schopp was saying they ran the ball too much. I didn’t feel that watching the game. Allen had 40 pass attempts, there were 17 rushes to the backs. 

Offensive line got dominated in the 1st half.

So you put that all into a blender and what do you have?

I think Harty has earned more playing time. 

I think Knox is non-existent and was surpassed by Kincaid today. Does that lead to more 11 personnel, and less 12?

At some point can anyone spell Gabe Davis sometimes? Does he have to play 95% of snaps because of blocking? 

I just think their isn’t much playmaking beyond Diggs, we’re clearly searching.

Last point - THIS IS EXACTLY HOW THE MEDIA HAS WANTED THE BILLS TO PLAY.

Josh is “taking what the defense gives”, we’re running the ball more, Josh isn’t running anymore designed or scrambles, and what does it look like? We need 18-play drives of paper cuts to get into the end zone. It’s just nickel and diming all the way down the field now.

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, CincyBillsFan said:

I turned the TV off after the Pats scored that last TD.  I was just talking to a friend from Buffalo who said that Allen threw a deep pass that Diggs should have caught putting the Bills in FG position.  Is this right?

It would of gave them a 1 solid shot at the endzone if he held on

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, CincyBillsFan said:

I turned the TV off after the Pats scored that last TD.  I was just talking to a friend from Buffalo who said that Allen threw a deep pass that Diggs should have caught putting the Bills in FG position.  Is this right?

Yes but the Bills were down by 4 points. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, CincyBillsFan said:

Yup….we lost by 4.  Catching it gabe us a chance, but scoring a TD still would’ve been extremely difficult 

6 minutes ago, CincyBillsFan said:

They needed a TD anyways. It would have given josh a better shot though.

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.