Week 7 Bills @ Patriots - on to Foxborough!

Draconator

Does anyone else here that old Santana song playing when they watch Dalton Kincaid run routes?

He is sooooooo smooth.

3 minutes ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

If we're not going to acquire anyone....we may as well give Isabella a shot on motion and in the slot. He's got speed 

Yeah?  Who do we dump?

Edited by Beck Water

1 hour ago, Gregg said:

If they do move on from Belichick and Bill wants to continue coaching, then I could see LAC as a good landing spot. Staley is on thin ice out there. Bill would get a good QB in Herbert as well as a talented roster to work with. I don't see him going to a place that will require a massive rebuild at his age.

I would like him to stay.

My desire to see humiliating Patriot losses has not been sated quite yet.

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

You know what's cool?

Sweep the Pats this season and McD becomes the first and only coach in NFL history to have a winning record against BB in 10 or more games (8-7).

Josh is already 6-5* against him in starts.

(* 6-4 in games he has started and finished)

Edited by dollars 2 donuts

38 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

8-12 targets is super unrealistic 

Agreed.  He's been getting a bit under 4 targets per game.  Knox has been getting a bit over 4. 

I'd like to see one or two of Knox targets switch to Kincaid, and one or two from someone else - Diggs being force-fed on a couple of his 11 targets per game.

Call it 6 maybe.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, julian said:

I tried, carry on

You did, and it was a valiant try.

But for some of us who have BBFS from living through 15 straight losses from 2003 to 2010, then a lone win followed by 6 more straight losses, and topped off with 6 straight losses to start McDermott's career here, we do not forget.

Stomp on them.  Salt their fields.  Steal their cattle and....well never mind that part's not PC....

Never forget.  Never relax.  Never take winning for granted.

Edited by Beck Water
  • Like (+1) 5

41 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

You did, and it was a valiant try.

But for some of us who have BBFS from living through 15 straight losses from 2003 to 2010, then a lone win followed by 6 more straight losses, and topped off with 6 straight losses to start McDermott's career here, we do not forget.

Stomp on them.  Salt their fields.  Steal their cattle and....well never mind that part's not PC....

Never forget.  Never relax.  Never take winning for granted.

Lol brilliant, I’m glad there’s fans micro analyzing every aspect of the franchise’s functionality and decision making, it allows me to just stay off the roller coaster and enjoy the season.

I didn’t actually expect anyone to agree on anything, that’s not how it works lol, there’s room for all perspectives.

7 minutes ago, julian said:

Lol brilliant, I’m glad there’s fans micro analyzing every aspect of the franchise’s functionality and decision making, it allows me to just stay off the roller coaster and enjoy the season.

I didn’t actually expect anyone to agree on anything, that’s not how it works lol, there’s room for all perspectives.

To be clear: there are fans micro-analyzing every aspect of the franchise's functionality and decision making.  I don't tend to think I'm one of them - at least, I'm not starting threads about who we should fire and opining that this or that player is a bust (that I know of)

However, absolutely NO microanalysis or detailed scrutiny whatsoever is necessary for the macro-analysis of what the Bills fans suffered at the hands of the Patriots for Years,  And Years. and Years.  Then toss in "Just Give it To Them"

You get "“Thief, thief, thief! Bill B! We hates it, we hates it, we hates it forever!”

Edited by Beck Water
  • Agree 1

5 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

To be clear: there are fans micro-analyzing every aspect of the franchise's functionality and decision making.  I don't tend to think I'm one of them - at least, I'm not starting threads about who we should fire and opining that this or that player is a bust (that I know of)

However, absolutely NO microanalysis or detailed scrutiny whatsoever is necessary for the macro-analysis of what the Bills fans suffered at the hands of the Patriots for Years,  And Years. and Years.  Then toss in "Just Give it To Them"

You get "“Thief, thief, thief! Bill B! We hates it, we hates it, we hates it forever!”

Yeah I never thought you were and to be perfectly clear in case it was lost in translation, I don’t think the criticism of any one particular aspect or of the team as a whole is unwarranted.

I enjoy reading it to be honest.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

2 hours ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

You know what's cool?

Sweep the Pats this season and McD becomes the first and only coach in NFL history to have a winning record against BB in 10 or more games (8-7).

Josh is already 6-5* against him in starts.

(* 6-4 in games he has started and finished)

My question would be how many coaches have went against Billichick more than 10 times? 

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BearNorth said:

So with Kaiir and Cam Lewis both nicked up, does this mean we will be starting Josh Norman at CB2?

No.

Christian Benford is not on injury report; Dane Jackson was a full participant
Both of them are ahead of Lewis and Elam on the injury report

Ja'Marcus Ingram has been elevated from the practice squad for the last 2 games with Benford and then Jackson unable to go

I imagine they will use his third elevation if Elam can't go.

Lewis is an interesting question.  I'm not sure how they'd handle it if he can't go; he's kind of their "DB Swiss Army Knife"\

They might have Damar Hamlin active as a ST'er and 4th safety.

Edited by Beck Water
  • Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, k2mountain said:

Who is worried about Tyler Bass?

I'm not worried. I think he shakes off the yips and has a decent game going 2 of 2 FG.

I think part of his shanks at Highmark were driven by the elements.

Not only was there some weather but the field goals were over 50 yards. I think Bass is fine.

9 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

Pats injury report.  Per Sal Capaccio Jonathan Jones was later upgraded to "limited"

I remember everyone, including myself being so high on Hunter Henry. It was the same anticipation everyone gave kincaid 😐

14 minutes ago, boyst said:

I remember everyone, including myself being so high on Hunter Henry. It was the same anticipation everyone gave kincaid 😐

TBH, if Kincaid put up Henry-like numbers I'd be OK with that.

We could use the 30 1D and 8 TD he put up his rookie year.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.