Ian Rap: Milano has a fractured leg and most likely additional knee damage. Likely season ending

Roundybout

55 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Rumors are DaQuan has a possible torn pec.  TJ Watt tore his pec week 1 last year and was activated October 26th returned to practice and played his first game, November 11th.

Is it possible with Jones to get a mid December return?

True.

But Didn’t his brother JJ watt tear his pec in September in that 2019 year and his first game back was the playoff game against the bills?

I’m not sure when JJ suffered that tear exactly though 

2 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

No reason for you to watch. What will you do with your time?

I’m not concerned about Vaughn. He was on a pitch count to begin with so be perfectly honest if I started seeing players going down like flies, I’d pull him to.

WhoTF is Vaughn?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

17 hours ago, loveorhatembillsfan4life said:

So Milano has to fly six hours home now with a fractured leg?!

Screw these London games…

Non stop flight Buffalo to LAX is ~5:30, 3 hour time change.  Non stop flight Buffalo to London Heathrow is ~6:50 5 hour time change. West to East for a 1:00 game has always been a problem for the west coast teams, London games are close to the same deal.  Would it make more sense to start the London games at 6:00 PM London time, which would be 1:00 PM East Coast time.

Just now, BearNorth said:

Non stop flight Buffalo to LAX is ~5:30, 3 hour time change.  Non stop flight Buffalo to London Heathrow is ~6:50 5 hour time change. West to East for a 1:00 game has always been a problem for the west coast teams, London games are close to the same deal.  Would it make more sense to start the London games at 6:00 PM London time, which would be 1:00 PM East Coast time.

Of course but then the NFL doesnt get to have games on from 9am to 11pm. That's the whole point. 💰💰💰

• Agree 3

Before the season I told a buddy of mine, the Bills will be a threat to win the SB as long as Josh, Diggs and Milano do not get hit with a season ending injury.  Well one down.  This hurts.  But again, this is a chance for someone else to step up and shine.  Someone will be filling Milano's position and will need to make plays. 

10 hours ago, BillsFan130 said:

True.

But Didn’t his brother JJ watt tear his pec in September in that 2019 year and his first game back was the playoff game against the bills?

I’m not sure when JJ suffered that tear exactly though 

I just looked it up.

He tore his the last week of October...DaQuan is 3 weeks ahead.

Honestly, thank you for this.  I have hope again.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/28365547/texans-jj-watt-returning-practice-pectoral-muscle-tear

Texans defensive end J.J. Watt returned to practice Tuesday, eight weeks after he had surgery on a torn pectoral muscle. He said he expects to play in Houston's first playoff game.

On the night Watt tore his pectoral muscle, he and the team initially thought he would be out for the rest of the season. "This game can be beautiful and it can also be brutal," Watt tweeted on Oct. 27. "Absolutely gutted that I won't be able to finish the season with my guys and give the fans what they deserve."

4 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I just looked it up.

He tore his the last week of October...DaQuan is 3 weeks ahead.

Honestly, thank you for this.  I have hope again.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/28365547/texans-jj-watt-returning-practice-pectoral-muscle-tear

Texans defensive end J.J. Watt returned to practice Tuesday, eight weeks after he had surgery on a torn pectoral muscle. He said he expects to play in Houston's first playoff game.

On the night Watt tore his pectoral muscle, he and the team initially thought he would be out for the rest of the season. "This game can be beautiful and it can also be brutal," Watt tweeted on Oct. 27. "Absolutely gutted that I won't be able to finish the season with my guys and give the fans what they deserve."

Oh nice I didn’t know it was that late in the season for JJ

So there’s definitely some hope then.

Thanks for sharing that 

2 hours ago, BearNorth said:

Would it make more sense to start the London games at 6:00 PM London time, which would be 1:00 PM East Coast time.

Yes. It's not so much the time change, it's the early kickoff that doesn't take into account the players' circadian rhythms.

But the NFL doesn't want that. It wants morning games in North America. That's probably even baked into the Sunday Ticket deal with YouTube, since that allows Youtube to offer all "Sunday afternoon" games exclusively, leaving the morning product to NFL network or whoever might bid for it.

14 minutes ago, Bills!Win! said:

Would the dolphins have won if milano and jones were out ?

I still think we're a better team than Miami. 

Their defense is not built to slow down our offense.

Our defense struggled to contain Etienne, Ridley and Kirk without Daquan, Milano & White... but we also didn't have Rousseau, Benford and (basically) Von.  We need to get healthy, and we can't really sustain anymore season ending injuries, but Poona Ford is a decent replacement for Jones and we drafted Dorian Williams in RD3 for a reason.. that reason simply comes earlier than we hoped for.   

CB is where I think we may need to add.  Not necessarily a Surtain blockbuster trade, but if Elam can't even be counted on to be serviceable, we need someone backing up Jackson/Benford that is, at least, a scheme fit that can provide a baseline of play. 

• Like (+1) 1

BTW when will be there be official news on Milano's injury? I don't get it. We have just "broken leg", which could mean many different parts of the leg. Hopefully, it's just a bone break, no knee damage. He could be back in 8-10 weeks. Which still sucks but much better than season ending (or worse...)

I only saw him wincing in pain during the TV broadcast. But have no clue how it happened.

Just now, Jerome007 said:

BTW when will be there be official news on Milano's injury? I don't get it. We have just "broken leg", which could mean many different parts of the leg. Hopefully, it's just a bone break, no knee damage. He could be back in 8-10 weeks. Which still sucks but much better than season ending (or worse...)

I only saw him wincing in pain during the TV broadcast. But have no clue how it happened.

They showed no replays of injury.  Either they did not want to show it or less cameras than a domestic game.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.