Daniel Jones hurt

TwistofFate

Not going to assume Buffalo

wins though. I'm tired of them playing down to their opponents. Tired of watching yellow flags fly knowing its most likely against the Bills. Tired of the coaching staff not knowing how to use anyone consistently. How the heck you going to draw up such a great game plan last week and the roll out this crap this week. Defense played well considering the injuries and the offense must have felt they had it in the bag. Idk. Rant over. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Goin Breakdown said:

Bills sucked today. I don't care about the giants. Hope he's ok tho

the bills sucked today because the upper ups decided to fly to London at the last minute - this was not on the players - rather it is on those who made suck a stupid decision - jet lag is a real thing - place the blame on the real culprits

Just now, pkcoff1957 said:

the bills sucked today because the upper ups decided to fly to London at the last minute - this was not on the players - rather it is on those who made suck a stupid decision - jet lag is a real thing - place the blame on the real culprits

sorry such not suck a decision

• Disagree 1

17 minutes ago, pkcoff1957 said:

sorry such not suck a decision

Unfortunately flying 2 weeks ahead of time wasn't an option.

They took the next best one according to science.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Big Turk said:

Unfortunately flying 2 weeks ahead of time wasn't an option.

They took the next best one according to science.

flying two weeks was not an option how about two days early -nobody has no excuse - it would a different game - let's play them in two weeks and see what happens (PLEASE know this is not an option - even with jet lag - the pundits still picked the Bills

Jones had a 'neck injury'

Jairus Byrd had a 'foot' injury

If I'm Daniel Jones, or his "camp," the idea of "suffering" a difficult-to-validate injury might just cross my mind.

Finally Tyrod having to actually earn some of that gravy.

(or maybe I'm just mad the Bills lost)

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.