Israel and the Slaughter in Gaza

3 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Yup, you're the smartest guy in this thread. Congratulations!!

And it isn’t even close. It’s a blowout. 

• Like (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, Justice said:

Lots of questions. I live in Florida. If I were to do something like that the city would force me to fill it with concrete on my own dime. If I refuse they will fine me. If I don’t pay they will put a lien on my property. Is NY state different?

Are they gonna investigate those tunnels? And if not, why?

Why are there mattresses underneath there?

Why isn’t this being covered on CNN and Fox?

ABC NYC, Newsweek, New York Post, NY Daily News all covering it. Probably being treated like the local story that it is without any real implications nationally would be my immediate take. 

Some religious wackos dug a tunnel under their church. The leadership of the church called in cement trucks to fill it in and some of the whackos got pissed about it. Looks like the cops arrested a bunch of them. 

31 minutes ago, yall said:

ABC NYC, Newsweek, New York Post, NY Daily News all covering it. Probably being treated like the local story that it is without any real implications nationally would be my immediate take. 

Some religious wackos dug a tunnel under their church. The leadership of the church called in cement trucks to fill it in and some of the whackos got pissed about it. Looks like the cops arrested a bunch of them. 

I think it needs to be further investigated 

I hate when threads are merged. 

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZT8V9my3R/

Edited by Justice

Just now, Doc said:

The tunnel itself?  I think they've already done that.  You want every synagogue to be checked for underground tunnels?

Did I say that? Man this is starting to hurt lol 

23 hours ago, yall said:

Asking for more evidence doesn't mean it didn't happen. Even the UN's independent investigators admit that it happened

https://www.timesofisrael.com/un-experts-demand-accountability-for-sexual-torture-during-hamas-onslaught/

Man, you hate Jews and love Hamas so much that you'll willfully misinterpret anything you can to play down their atrocities.

But no, go on and tell us again how you're not a raging antisemite. 😂

Oh so now the UN is dependable? Got it. Thanks. 

2 minutes ago, Doc said:

The tunnel itself?  I think they've already done that.  You want every synagogue to be checked for underground tunnels?

This relates to this thread only insomuch as it's fishing for examples of Jews getting away with something.

You know, because of their "influence" wink wink...

Just now, Justice said:

Did I say that? Man this is starting to hurt lol 

You initially said "tunnels in NYC."  You see that means more than one.  There was just one under the synagogue.  Which was investigated by the police. 

Do you even know what you're trying to say? 

12 minutes ago, Doc said:

You initially said "tunnels in NYC."  You see that means more than one.  There was just one under the synagogue.  Which was investigated by the police. 

Do you even know what you're trying to say? 

How many holes does a straw have? Lol I have no clue if there are offshoots to that tunnel. I didn’t mean there’s plural. Like I said. This is starting to hurt. 

4 minutes ago, Justice said:

How many holes does a straw have? Lol I have no clue if there are offshoots to that tunnel. I didn’t mean there’s plural. Like I said. This is starting to hurt. 

I have no doubt it's starting to hurt.  Take Tylenol for any headaches, Midol for any cramps.

4 minutes ago, Doc said:

I have no doubt it's starting to hurt.  Take Tylenol for any headaches, Midol for any cramps.

Ha ha! Your dumbasses thought I was talking about subway tunnels lol morons!!!! Lol 

2 minutes ago, Justice said:

Ha ha! Your dumbasses thought I was talking about subway tunnels lol morons!!!! Lol 

"Tunnels in NYC" and your usual stupidity.  Context. matters.

Just now, Doc said:

"Tunnels in NYC" and your usual stupidity.  Context. matters.

I asked him if it was antisemitism to talk about it. I wrongfully assumed you knew what I was talking about and it appears as though you had once you starting speaking about that very same tunnel? Lol like WTF 

Just now, Justice said:

I asked him if it was antisemitism to talk about it. I wrongfully assumed you knew what I was talking about and it appears as though you had once you starting speaking about that very same tunnel? Lol like WTF 

When you first said "tunnels in NYC" I wasn't sure if you meant the tunnels everyone knows about.  Then you went on and one about it and I did a search.  See how that works?

Again it was a tunnel (singular), it was investigated and they're trying to seal it.  I'm guessing it was in case of terror attacks.

6 minutes ago, Doc said:

When you first said "tunnels in NYC" I wasn't sure if you meant the tunnels everyone knows about.  Then you went on and one about it and I did a search.  See how that works?

Again it was a tunnel (singular), it was investigated and they're trying to seal it.  I'm guessing it was in case of terror attacks.

Last sentence lol 

Sorry. Maybe it was for terror attacks. Idk. I can’t refute it. Maybe it was for something more sinister. Mattresses and baby chairs are a little odd. 

Sorry Israel stans but something is seriously ***** up about that whole chabad tunnel situation and every Israeli national should be deported. Have a nice day. 

• Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Justice said:

Last sentence lol 

Sorry. Maybe it was for terror attacks. Idk. I can’t refute it. Maybe it was for something more sinister. Mattresses and baby chairs are a little odd. 

Looks like it was an attempt by students on Visas to takeover the synagogue.  They're going to be deported.

• Like (+1) 1

https://www.washingtonpost.com/investigations/2024/01/09/israel-settler-violence-qusra-west-bank/

The threats were sent via Facebook on Oct. 9 to residents of Qusra, a Palestinian community in the Israeli-occupied West Bank: “To all the rats in the sewers of Qusra village we are waiting for you and we will have no mercy. The day of revenge is coming.”

Two days later, on a sunny Wednesday afternoon, a group of masked and armed Israeli settlers struck the village in what would be the deadliest attack by settlers in the West Bank since the Israel-Gaza war began three months ago, according to data collected by Yesh Din, an Israeli rights organization that closely monitors the settlements.

A Washington Post review of exclusive visuals of the attack, medical records and interviews with witnesses and first responders reveals that one of the Palestinians killed, 17-year-old Obada Saed Abu Srour, was shot in the back by settlers, probably as he was running from gunfire.

Israeli troops, meanwhile, did not forcefully intervene, despite their obligation under international and Israeli law to protect all residents of the West Bank, including Palestinians. Soldiers and police were photographed at the scene of the deaths only after the attack ended, even though troops stationed at nearby military outposts were within earshot of the gunfire and had views of an earlier attack by settlers, the visual evidence shows.

How the war has changed life in Israel and the West Bank

Abu Srour, the eldest of four children, with aspirations to become a policeman after finishing high school, was killed along with civil engineer and new father Muath Raed Odeh, 29. They were trying to protect the home of 30-year-old blacksmith Awad Mahmoud Odeh from attack. Musab Abdel Halim Abu Rida, 20, who worked in the fields and could always make his grandmother laugh, was killed near Abu Srour.

• Eyeroll 1

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/investigations/2024/01/09/israel-settler-violence-qusra-west-bank/

The threats were sent via Facebook on Oct. 9 to residents of Qusra, a Palestinian community in the Israeli-occupied West Bank: “To all the rats in the sewers of Qusra village we are waiting for you and we will have no mercy. The day of revenge is coming.”

Two days later, on a sunny Wednesday afternoon, a group of masked and armed Israeli settlers struck the village in what would be the deadliest attack by settlers in the West Bank since the Israel-Gaza war began three months ago, according to data collected by Yesh Din, an Israeli rights organization that closely monitors the settlements.

A Washington Post review of exclusive visuals of the attack, medical records and interviews with witnesses and first responders reveals that one of the Palestinians killed, 17-year-old Obada Saed Abu Srour, was shot in the back by settlers, probably as he was running from gunfire.

Israeli troops, meanwhile, did not forcefully intervene, despite their obligation under international and Israeli law to protect all residents of the West Bank, including Palestinians. Soldiers and police were photographed at the scene of the deaths only after the attack ended, even though troops stationed at nearby military outposts were within earshot of the gunfire and had views of an earlier attack by settlers, the visual evidence shows.

How the war has changed life in Israel and the West Bank

Abu Srour, the eldest of four children, with aspirations to become a policeman after finishing high school, was killed along with civil engineer and new father Muath Raed Odeh, 29. They were trying to protect the home of 30-year-old blacksmith Awad Mahmoud Odeh from attack. Musab Abdel Halim Abu Rida, 20, who worked in the fields and could always make his grandmother laugh, was killed near Abu Srour.

This is one area where Israel deserves all the criticism they receive. The settlements and settlers need to be reigned in.

• Like (+1) 3

Last night the Israelis went into my cousin’s village. The IDF destroyed a part of their sign that says “We ❤️ KafurMalik”. This place is located in the West Bank. Keep telling yourselves this is about Hamas. 

Sorry I should clarify. The village is called KafurMalik. 

Edited by Justice
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, yall said:

This is one area where Israel deserves all the criticism they receive. The settlements and settlers need to be reigned in.

They're not settlers.  They're fanatical ultra orthodox Jews that have been driving Palestinians off their ancestral land for decades assisted by the Israeli government and money from America.  And please nobody queue the narrative that Israel is surrounded by enemies that want to destroy them.  Stealing land and expanding your borders by moving religious zealots into the area to cause all kinds of trouble for the previous inhabitants is not a defensive act.  I don't have any sympathy for Hamas or Islamic fundamentalism but lets call out these settlements for what they are and ask who was there before and where did they go? 

• Like (+1) 2

58 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

They're not settlers.  They're fanatical ultra orthodox Jews that have been driving Palestinians off their ancestral land for decades assisted by the Israeli government and money from America.  And please nobody queue the narrative that Israel is surrounded by enemies that want to destroy them.  Stealing land and expanding your borders by moving religious zealots into the area to cause all kinds of trouble for the previous inhabitants is not a defensive act.  I don't have any sympathy for Hamas or Islamic fundamentalism but lets call out these settlements for what they are and ask who was there before and where did they go? 

I'm not quibbling over verbiage. Fundamentally, I agree. 

Textbook distraction tactics under way today with the US and UK hitting Yemen. No need to cover that pesky little genocide trial now huh? Foh. 

Edited by Justice
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, John from Riverside said:

It does need to be covered in the United States because the US is involved directly

No *****. Picked a perfect day to do it is my point. 

Not an ounce of cnn or Fox News coverage on the genocide trial. They manipulate you people. Point you in the direction they want you to go. 

Good 

Good Call.

US, UK Carry Out Strikes Against Houthis in Yemen

JOHN SEXTON

IMG_3234.thumb.jpeg.d09658e5e047364354c09f25d5923779.jpeg

Iran has been trying to escalate the conflict in the Middle East and it looks like they just got their wish. Tonight for the first time since the start of the Houthi attacks on shipping in the Red Sea the US and UK launched attacks on multiple Houthi sites in Yemen.

https://hotair.com/john-s-2/2024/01/11/auto-draft-219-n604508

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

51 minutes ago, Justice said:

Yeah I gotta reply to myself.8 They all know what a infidel is though hmm

Ill ask a question. Maybe its been answered in the many pages of the thread.

Why does it seem that all the surrounding muslim nations do not seem to support Palestine other then militarily? Why arent refugees easily able to seek refuge in their territory? Regardless of the land dispute i dont think Israel is against them recieving outside support to build up their schools and economy to become prosperous? Am i wrong?

From my very nieve view it seems that Palestine is used as a proxy against the west. The only interest is support towards that end and not much more. There are some mega wealthy muslim nations that i think could easily, at the very least, improve the living standards of its citizens. 

Maybe Israel blocks money for schools and buisnesses or quality of life. If true then i certainly agree its a open air prison. If not then people need to ask themselves who really is condoning Palestinian suffering. Blaming solely the people that are their sworn enemies, and not the surrounding nations that are "alies" doesnt seem very logical. 

I never hear that argument made.

Edited by Buffarukus
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Buffarukus said:

Ill ask a question. Maybe its been answered in the many pages of the thread.

Why does it seem that all the surrounding muslim nations do not seem to support Palestine other then militarily? Why arent refugees easily able to seek refuge in their territory? Regardless of the land dispute i dont think Israel is against them recieving outside support to build up their schools and economy to become prosperous? Am i wrong?

From my very nieve view it seems that Palestine is used as a proxy against the west. The only interest is support towards that end and not much more. There are some mega wealthy muslim nations that i think could easily, at the very least, improve the living standards of its citizens. 

Maybe Israel blocks money for schools and buisnesses or quality of life. If true then i certainly agree its a open air prison. If not then people need to ask themselves who really is condoning Palestinian suffering. Blaming solely the people that are their sworn enemies, and not the surrounding nations that are "alies" doesnt seem very logical. 

I never hear that argument made.

Hamas is responsible for that. They use the funds for arms. They don’t give a dang about the civilians. They won’t stop until they have a state. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 hours ago, B-Man said:

Good 

Good Call.

US, UK Carry Out Strikes Against Houthis in Yemen

JOHN SEXTON

IMG_3234.thumb.jpeg.d09658e5e047364354c09f25d5923779.jpeg

Iran has been trying to escalate the conflict in the Middle East and it looks like they just got their wish. Tonight for the first time since the start of the Houthi attacks on shipping in the Red Sea the US and UK launched attacks on multiple Houthi sites in Yemen.

https://hotair.com/john-s-2/2024/01/11/auto-draft-219-n604508

About damn time.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/2024/01/11/us-strike-yemen-houthis-red-sea/

Lt. Gen. Alex Grynkewich, a senior Air Force commander overseeing forces in the Middle East, said in a statement that the coalition struck more than 60 targets in 16 locations in Yemen with more than 100 precision-guided munitions. The strikes were launched by a consortium of military aircraft and naval assets, including submarines, with Tomahawk missiles launched from the sea, the general said. They hit Houthi air defenses, munition depots, launching sites and radar.

Houthi Maj. Gen. Abdulsalam Jahaf said strikes had hit the Yemeni capital of Sanaa, the port city of Hodeidah and in Dhamar and Saada. Earlier on Thursday, Houthi leader Abdul-Malik al-Houthi said the militants would “not hesitate” in their response to any attack. “We will confront the American aggression,” he said.

No talk of the ICJ huh? Lol. You sheep are funny. You’re programmed so hard you don’t even realize it. They didn’t shove it down your throats in the media yesterday or today because they knew they couldn’t allow you to hear the case because it’s damaging to their reputation. Sky news didn’t air any of it yesterday but today they did because today was Israel’s defense. You can’t make this up. CNN and Fox News don’t find this news worthy??? 

• Haha (+1) 1