Israel and the Slaughter in Gaza

1 minute ago, John from Riverside said:

Well, Israel is supposed to be an ally

I would rather have him standing next to him, then our troops I’m asking on the border. I’m already concerned about the move of our naval operations.

I get that and agree, just saying, blow back happens. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Doc said:

Between the two, I am much more confident that Hamas did it than Israel. I’m also confident that a major reason why there was far more damage and casualties than should have been is because they were storing weapons there. which is what they do.

The timing was pretty coincidental, Biden was going to meeting with several neighboring Arab nations, all canceled after this. 🤔 

This turn of events is more beneficial to Hamas than Israel imo playing out the chess game.

2 minutes ago, Justice said:

We’ll see about that. We sent 2000 soldiers to Israel didn’t we? I hope you’re right. 

I believe in the capacity of hostage rescue and counterterrorism training, at least officially 

3 minutes ago, Doc said:

Between the two, I am much more confident that Hamas did it than Israel. I’m also confident that a major reason why there was far more damage and casualties than should have been is because they were storing weapons there. which is what they do.

So we just ignore the tweet. Ignore the fact the Israelis said evacuate those hospitals. Ignore the fact that Israel already hit that hospital last week. Ignore the fact Netanyahu said they will remember this for generations? 

Its possible. You can be right. But I don’t think we should be so quick to believe it. Not only do you have to buy it was a faulty rocket but that there was indeed a weapons cache in there. Why weren’t there multiple explosions then? And I guess that sound was added in that cell phone video of the rocket landing? 

7 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Do regular people there feel like/realize they are used as human shields for a terrorist group? Or do they see it differently. Do they feel by being shields they are contributing to a cause? 

Honestly I’ve never heard anything of the sort but they can be too afraid to say anything. Collaborators are every where. 

10 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Still, Biden is standing right next to Net-an-Yahoo, that in and of itself can cause blow back 

Might as well be kneeling right in front of him on both knees, mouth wide open. 

10 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

I didn’t realize that they had already left yet

We have also move some navy around

I’m not sure if they left yet either. I assumed they’re there. 

Edited by Justice

9 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

The timing was pretty coincidental, Biden was going to meeting with several neighboring Arab nations, all canceled after this. 🤔 

This turn of events is more beneficial to Hamas than Israel imo playing out the chess game.

I believe in the capacity of hostage rescue and counterterrorism training, at least officially 

I absolutely believe that those soldiers would be there, because hamas took hostages, particularly United States citizen, hostages

Netanyahu was right. I know I posted this earlier but it deserves to be repeated…

“I know what America is,” America is a thing you can move very easily, move it in the right direction. They won’t get in the way.”

6 minutes ago, Justice said:

Might as well be kneeling right in front of him on both knees, mouth wide open. 

At least he can influence the situation and urge caution, connect with other countries and try to figure a way out of this mess. 

Time is a great thickener of things. When (if) things cool down, American leadership will be indispensable for creating a lasting peace, which has to happen eventually.  

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

At least he can influence the situation and urge caution, connect with other countries and try to figure a way out of this mess. 

Time is a great thickener of things. When (if) things cool down, American leadership will be indispensable for creating a lasting peace, which has to happen eventually.  

When people say things like ‘unbreakable bond’ or ‘our ally no matter what’ or ‘if there isn’t a Israel we’d have to invent one’ it doesn’t bring much faith from the outside world you’re dealing with a honest broker. 

Just now, Justice said:

When people say things like ‘unbreakable bond’ or ‘our ally no matter what’ or ‘if there isn’t a Israel we’d have to invent one’ it doesn’t bring much faith from the outside world you’re dealing with a honest broker. 

Oh s**t!! He just said it again. We’d have to invent it! 

I’m sorry. As a tax payer I resent that we send our money to ANYONE outside of this country. 

15 minutes ago, Justice said:

Oh s**t!! He just said it again. We’d have to invent it! 

I’m sorry. As a tax payer I resent that we send our money to ANYONE outside of this country. 

That is a very shortsighted look at that

Iran warns it will be forced to take 'pre-emptive action' against Israel in 'the coming hours'

as Jewish nation prepares for ground offensive on the Gaza Strip - sparking fears of wider conflict in the Middle East

by Iwan Stone & Mark Nicol

Iran has warned it could be forced to take 'pre-emptive action' against Israel in the 'coming hours' as the Jewish nation prepares for a ground offensive on the Gaza strip. Tehran has repeatedly warned that an invasion of Gaza would be met with a response from other fronts - after a day where Israel also faced threats from Lebanon in the north. The declarations of intent have rapidly heightened tensions in the fraught Middle East, sparking fears of a wider conflict in the coming days.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12638029/Iran-warns-pre-emptive-action-Israel-ground-offensive-Gaza-Strip.html

Thousands of US Marines are sailing to Israel while the Pentagon orders 2,000
additional troops to ready for potential deployment, reports say

by Annah Getahun & Katherine Tangalakis-Lippert

US troops are making their way to the coast of Israel as the US continues to reiterate its support for the Middle Eastern country, CNN reported. A defense official who spoke with the outlet said a rapid response force of 2,000 US Marines and sailors is headed toward the coast of Israel. It is unclear if this team would join the heavily armed US Navy carrier strike groups sent to the Mediterranean country's coast on Sunday. The USS Gerald R. Ford arrived last Tuesday, while the USS Eisenhower departed on Saturday. Fox News reported that the 26th Marine Expeditionary Unit was the Marine unit sent to Israel

https://www.businessinsider.com/rapid-response-team-of-us-marines-is-sailing-to-israel-2023-10

• Thank you (+1) 1

Twitter Account Embarrasses Journalists By Performing Actual Journalism in Gaza Hospital Explosion

October 17 was one of the most embarrassing days in history for legacy corporate media, not to mention Democrat politicians and online influencers. When reports began to come out yesterday that there had been an explosion at a hospital in Gaza, the terrorist organization Hamas immediately started broadcasting that this was a deliberate Israeli airstrike on civilians. 

There was no corroboration for this accusation. On the contrary, almost immediately, there were many signs that Hamas' claim did not ring true; that, in fact, there was evidence that the hospital explosion may have been the result of a failed rocket out of Gaza that was meant to be fired at Israel. 

But that didn't stop the media. Every legacy news outlet -- and many politicians sympathetic to Hamas, like The Squad -- reported the incident exactly as Hamas wanted them to. Subsequently, the world saw riots and protests in many Muslim countries, and other Muslim nations canceled potential peace negotiations. Actions have consequences. 

Fortunately, journalism still exists, just not in America's (or Europe's) corporate newsrooms. This morning, the Twitter account @AGHamilton29 released a devastating thread about the facts of the explosion and how the media and politicians got everything wrong.

AT THE LINK:  

https://twitchy.com/grateful-calvin/2023/10/18/twitter-account-embarrasses-journalists-by-performing-actual-journalism-with-hospital-bombing-n2388679

• Like (+1) 1
  • Angry 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Twitter Account Embarrasses Journalists By Performing Actual Journalism in Gaza Hospital Explosion

October 17 was one of the most embarrassing days in history for legacy corporate media, not to mention Democrat politicians and online influencers. When reports began to come out yesterday that there had been an explosion at a hospital in Gaza, the terrorist organization Hamas immediately started broadcasting that this was a deliberate Israeli airstrike on civilians. 

There was no corroboration for this accusation. On the contrary, almost immediately, there were many signs that Hamas' claim did not ring true; that, in fact, there was evidence that the hospital explosion may have been the result of a failed rocket out of Gaza that was meant to be fired at Israel. 

But that didn't stop the media. Every legacy news outlet -- and many politicians sympathetic to Hamas, like The Squad -- reported the incident exactly as Hamas wanted them to. Subsequently, the world saw riots and protests in many Muslim countries, and other Muslim nations canceled potential peace negotiations. Actions have consequences. 

Fortunately, journalism still exists, just not in America's (or Europe's) corporate newsrooms. This morning, the Twitter account @AGHamilton29 released a devastating thread about the facts of the explosion and how the media and politicians got everything wrong.

AT THE LINK:  

https://twitchy.com/grateful-calvin/2023/10/18/twitter-account-embarrasses-journalists-by-performing-actual-journalism-with-hospital-bombing-n2388679

I know that of I were a reporter I'd unquestionably trust the word of those who murder children and the elderly.

Parroting terrorist narratives. Rock solid journalism!

Edited by BillsFanNC
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

This what I was afraid of.

Our enemies must be shaking in their boots.

Jeebus... I'm kind of shaking in my boots after seeing/hearing that. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

I know that of I were a reporter I'd unquestionably trust the word of those who murder children and the elderly.

Parroting terrorist narratives. Rock solid journalism!

"When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

"This is federal property, going to call the police." 

Double Ironic as he stumps for defunding police.

Edited by Tommy Callahan
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Justice said:

Lol yeah. It’s all Russia and China’s fault! Couldn’t be the US! We haven’t done ANYTHING wrong. 

It always amazes me when people state things that have absolutely nothing to do with the point they seek to refute.

I never claimed anything regarding the US vis a vis an opinion that the UN is a useless organization in matters such as this.

It has systemic problems that cannot be solved with the current structure of the organization, and is, thus, useless.

It gives people a chance to talk, but it is a failure and will continue to be.

• Like (+1) 1