Israel and the Slaughter in Gaza

28 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

It gets people talking, which is better than fighting. Agreed, it doesn't do much, but, that's kind of the point. 

It gets people who can't do a thing talking, but doesn't stop a single bullet.

The UN hasn't had any roll in preventing this kind of think for decades, and as long as China and the Russian Federation are permanent members of the Security Council, is is systemically destined to fail.

Utterly useless.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Doc said:

Sure it matters. The truth of who bombed the hospital needs to be determined so that the world can see who was responsible. 

I doubt the truth will come out. The crime scene has probably already been tampered with. Old Israeli missile parts tossed all around and such 

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Justice said:

actual exchange on cnn right now 

“we wouldn’t hit hospitals”

“It’s been reported you’ve attacked hospitals in the past. As a matter of fact you hit this very same hospital last week”

”if there’s a high value target we will hit a hospital”

You can’t make this crap up. 

also on msm:

“is there drone footage that can help find the truth”

”drones are always up”

not on the 6th though right? Foh. 

Another lie:

”we warned Israel an attack was coming”

”we were never warned”

”ok we were warned”

Israel's style of public relations
A quick guide to Israel's PR methods:

1. We haven't heard reports of deaths, will check into it;
2. The people were killed, but by a faulty Palestinian rocket/bomb;
3. OK we killed them, but they were terrorists;
4. OK they were civilians, but they were being used as human shields;
5. OK there were no fighters in the area, so it was our mistake. But we kill civilians by accident, they do it on purpose;
6. OK we kill far more civilians than they do, but look at how terrible other countries are!
7. Why are you still talking about Israel? Are you some kind of anti-semite?

Test this against the next interview you hear or watch.

Justice, I don't agree with you. But I understand where you're coming from, and I actually do appreciate hearing from someone with knowledge and a different perspective.

My take: Israel has been inundating Gaza with bombs. They told people to head south, and then apparently bombed the road heading south, and bombed locations in the south. I doubt that they deliberately bombed a hospital, but even "precision" guided bombs aren't perfect, so I begin with the assumption that the country that is carrying out an all-out bombing campaign is responsible for the hospital bombing. Other evidence may change my mind, and the notion that the explosion originated in Gaza, from a local source, is not absurd given that bombings from Gaza are fired from densely populated locations.

• Like (+1) 2

5 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Are you also denying Hamas builds their military bases under hospitals, schools and other civilian infrastructure then blocks civilians from leaving to use as human shields? 

the blood is on their hands and the folkish who allowed them to be in charge. 

Did I deny any of those things? The only one I know not to be true is Hamas isn’t forcing anyone to stay. 

4 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

Don't bother arguing with idiots.  

I'm not a huge Biden fan but it's vital that he portrays the intestinal fortitude to convey the message that America stands with Israel and supports them 100%.  

I’m sorry I don’t get spoon fed all my info while I’m on all fours getting bukakied. 

1 hour ago, Doc said:

Weapons depot wouldn’t be a surprise at all. It’s what they do. And they were firing rockets near there and their rockets are substandard so a malfunction makes sense. 

Ah yes. Their rockets are substandard but yet oct 7th happened. Iron Dome failed that day with those substandard weapons all of a sudden. Also Israel has excellent intelligence… except for the 7th. Yeah yeah yeah. 

Let’s forget about the tweet that was put out saying the IDF bombed the hospital by that Israeli reporter. 

1 hour ago, sherpa said:

It gets people who can't do a thing talking, but doesn't stop a single bullet.

The UN hasn't had any roll in preventing this kind of think for decades, and as long as China and the Russian Federation are permanent members of the Security Council, is is systemically destined to fail.

Utterly useless.

Lol yeah. It’s all Russia and China’s fault! Couldn’t be the US! We haven’t done ANYTHING wrong. 

29 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Justice, I don't agree with you. But I understand where you're coming from, and I actually do appreciate hearing from someone with knowledge and a different perspective.

My take: Israel has been inundating Gaza with bombs. They told people to head south, and then apparently bombed the road heading south, and bombed locations in the south. I doubt that they deliberately bombed a hospital, but even "precision" guided bombs aren't perfect, so I begin with the assumption that the country that is carrying out an all-out bombing campaign is responsible for the hospital bombing. Other evidence may change my mind, and the notion that the explosion originated in Gaza, from a local source, is not absurd given that bombings from Gaza are fired from densely populated locations.

Absolutely it could have come from the Palestinians. Only problem with that is someone in the know from the israeli side tweeted it was the Israelis and then deleted the tweet. Here’s that tweet…

https://x.com/colaadcadde/status/1714402922069393587?s=46

9 minutes ago, Justice said:

Did I deny any of those things? The only one I know not to be true is Hamas isn’t forcing anyone to stay. 

What about the social media videos of mosques broadcasting messages to stay put?  Deep fake? 
what’s up with Egyptian border?

im interested in your perspective. I get media manipulation. 

Albeit while I generally accept there are two sides to every story, this one looks a lot more like the western world vs nazis. 

the indoctrination of 8 year olds to hate Jews is pretty next level evil. 

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

It gets people talking, which is better than fighting. Agreed, it doesn't do much, but, that's kind of the point. 

I mean, if it had power, you'd really hate it, right? 

As long as we don't bring another 9-11 blow back on us. 

The United States tactics have changed so much since 9/11

We’re not putting boots on the ground anymore. In these foreign countries will support them will give them weapons will give them food etc. etc.. but we’re not sending in our troops to put a target on her back

Just now, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

What about the social media videos of mosques broadcasting messages to stay put?  Deep fake? 

Albeit while I generally accept there are two sides to every story, this one looks a lot more like the western world vs nazis. 

I didn’t see those. We have some first hand accounts of family members that have moved around Gaza freely. I’m not denying what you said though. Anecdotal evidence isn’t enough sometimes. 

14 minutes ago, Justice said:

Ah yes. Their rockets are substandard but yet oct 7th happened. Iron Dome failed that day with those substandard weapons all of a sudden. Also Israel has excellent intelligence… except for the 7th. Yeah yeah yeah. 

Let’s forget about the tweet that was put out saying the IDF bombed the hospital by that Israeli reporter. 

Between the two, I am much more confident that Hamas did it than Israel. I’m also confident that a major reason why there was far more damage and casualties than should have been is because they were storing weapons there, which is what they do.

Edited by Doc

1 minute ago, John from Riverside said:

We’re not putting boots on the ground anymore. In these foreign countries will support them will give them weapons will give them food etc. etc.. but we’re not sending in our troops to put a target on her back

Still, Biden is standing right next to Net-an-Yahoo, that in and of itself can cause blow back 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

God I hate that last sentence. This is proof of being brainwashed. I respect you for the most part but you lost me there. I can assure you of this country (I assume you’re American) ever gets occupied you will not love your oppressors. Please try to have some empathy. Even for your enemies. 

1 minute ago, Justice said:

I didn’t see those. We have some first hand accounts of family members that have moved around Gaza freely. I’m not denying what you said though. Anecdotal evidence isn’t enough sometimes. 

Do regular people there feel like/realize they are used as human shields for a terrorist group? Or do they see it differently. Do they feel by being shields they are contributing to a cause? 

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

Still, Biden is standing right next to Net-an-Yahoo, that in and of itself can cause blow back 

Well, Israel is supposed to be an ally

I would rather have him standing next to him, then our troops I’m asking on the border. I’m already concerned about the move of our naval operations.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

We’ll see about that. We sent 2000 soldiers to Israel didn’t we? I hope you’re right. 

• Like (+1) 1