Israel and the Slaughter in Gaza

@Justice

Yalla 'ahki!** I'm trying to work with you here. But, I must reply to your comments re Mo Amer and the "peace rally". If I may deconstruct: 

You: He’s standing for those he thinks needs standing up for more...Therefore Mo speaks up for those that are voiceless.

Ugghhhh! This drives me nuts, as it's just a toss-off talking point. I mean, are you f'ing kidding me: do you really think Pals are "voiceless"? Have you ever been to/read/heard anything from UNRWA, UNHCR, EU, most governments, most international institutions, college campuses worldwide, Putin, Lavrov, Raisi, etc, etc, etc?

This BS "voiceless" shibboleth must stop now. It's not true, does not survive critical thinking, and perpetuates a  victimhood mentality that propagates a violence culture (yes, I've spent alot of non-tourist time in G&WB)

You: Israel has been given a green light to kill their adversary and anyone in their way...Israel can wipe Palestinians off the face of the earth if they wanted to.

Again, are you kidding me? Do you have first hand experience with Izzie, or US, or anyone's, military and strategic planning, operations, or culture? There's always more lawyers than you can shake a stick at. 

It's just dumb: nobody, in all my experience, has ever had a "license" to wipe anyone off the map. It's literally bananas. Maybe you're thinking of the Einsatzgruppen or the Hutu, or...

Speaking of which, I guess the Izzies are kinda familiar with getting wiped off the face of the earth.

Explain to me--logically, concisely--the current RoE, and I will let you off the hook.

You: Palestinians weren’t given the same...

Please re-read the Hamas (and other charters). I mean the real charter, not the BS political version. Really? Not "given" the same opportunity to wipe people off the map. It freaking quotes Hasan Al Bana and the Protocols, for christ sakes.

Ok, I'm done. Peace good, war bad.

** Please stop the lack of critical thinking, and I'll stop with my crappy, very rusty Fusha.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Dukestreetking said:

@Justice

Yalla 'ahki!** I'm trying to work with you here. But, I must reply to your comments re Mo Amer and the "peace rally". If I may deconstruct: 

You: He’s standing for those he thinks needs standing up for more...Therefore Mo speaks up for those that are voiceless.

Ugghhhh! This drives me nuts, as it's just a toss-off talking point. I mean, are you f'ing kidding me: do you really think Pals are "voiceless"? Have you ever been to/read/heard anything from UNRWA, UNHCR, EU, most governments, most international institutions, college campuses worldwide, Putin, Lavrov, Raisi, etc, etc, etc?

This BS "voiceless" shibboleth must stop now. It's not true, does not survive critical thinking, and perpetuates a  victimhood mentality that propagates a violence culture (yes, I've spent alot of non-tourist time in G&WB)

You: Israel has been given a green light to kill their adversary and anyone in their way...Israel can wipe Palestinians off the face of the earth if they wanted to.

Again, are you kidding me? Do you have first hand experience with Izzie, or US, or anyone's, military and strategic planning, operations, or culture? There's always more lawyers than you can shake a stick at. 

It's just dumb: nobody, in all my experience, has ever had a "license" to wipe anyone off the map. It's literally bananas. Maybe you're thinking of the Einsatzgruppen or the Hutu, or...

Speaking of which, I guess the Izzies are kinda familiar with getting wiped off the face of the earth.

Explain to me--logically, concisely--the current RoE, and I will let you off the hook.

You: Palestinians weren’t given the same...

Please re-read the Hamas (and other charters). I mean the real charter, not the BS political version. Really? Not "given" the same opportunity to wipe people off the map. It freaking quotes Hasan Al Bana and the Protocols, for christ sakes.

Ok, I'm done. Peace good, war bad.

** Please stop the lack of critical thinking, and I'll stop with my crappy, very rusty Fusha.

Notice how you didn’t mention one major media outlet in the states. That’s what I meant and maybe I should’ve specified. Either way I stand by my comment about Mo. Pardon me we need to speak up for the people that are currently dying in masses. Foh. 

And no I ain’t reading no charter. F Hamas and everything they stand for. I don’t know why you want me to acknowledge that crap. How many times you need me to condemn Hamas? F their charter. My people are literally being pushed further and further off the map with every single settlement, home

”eviction” and wall being built. Once again.. foh with that crap. 

Frankiy you can shove letting me off the hook too. Think igaf about your hook? Lol 

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Unforgiven said:

COTTON: BIDEN SUPPLEMENTAL SPENDING PROPOSAL IS DEAD ON ARRIVAL

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
October 20, 2023

Cotton: Biden Supplemental Spending Proposal is Dead on Arrival

Washington, D.C. — Senator Tom Cotton (R-Arkansas) released the following statement after President Biden released his proposed supplemental spending bill:

“President Biden’s slush fund proposal is dead on arrival, just like his budgets. We will not spend, for example, $3.5 billion to address the ‘potential needs of Gazans,’ essentially functioning as a resupply line for Hamas terrorists.

“We will also not spend $11.8 billion to fund the Ukrainian government’s own non-war spending, such as funding retirement pensions for Ukrainian government employees. Nor will we spend $4.7 billion for housing, transportation, and ‘services’ for illegal aliens in the United States rather than deporting them.

“The Biden proposal is going nowhere, and Senate Republicans will take the lead on crafting a funding bill that protects Americans and their interests.”

And all the idiots say republicans are warmongers. Weasel liars as usual.

There are definitely some warmongers in the Republican Party. You can’t say different than that.

3 hours ago, SCBills said:

This murder could, of course, be unrelated .. but people are going to make assumptions. 

This is tragic

It’s also exactly what Donald Trump does on a daily basis

Let’s call it all bad

The US government has pressed Israel to delay its imminent invasion of Gaza to allow for the release of more Hamas hostages and aid into Gaza, according to two sources briefed on the discussions.

The Friday release of two Americans held by Hamas signaled the possibility of freeing more of the around 200 people believed to be kidnapped by the militant group after its deadly attacks two week ago.

“The (administration) pressed Israeli leadership to delay because of progress on the hostage front,” and the need to get trucks of aid into Gaza, one person familiar with the discussions said.  

The National Security Council did not immediately respond for comment.

When US President Joe Biden was asked Saturday if he was encouraging Israel to delay the invasion, he responded: "I'm talking to the Israelis." 

https://www.cnn.com/middleeast/live-news/israel-hamas-war-gaza-news-10-22-23/h_57280dc3a893af2eb8dff3de6e9f4c62

Israel vows to ‘wipe’ Iran, Hezbollah ‘off face of Earth’ if terror group joins Hamas in war: report

by Katherine Donlevy

Israel vowed Friday to launch a full-scale military attack against Iran if its terror group Hezbollah joins the ongoing war, according to a report. Nir Barkat, Israel’s Minister of Economy, warned that it would “eliminate Hezbollah,” their proxy terror group in Lebanon, if it follows through on threats to throw its military support behind Hamas. “The plan of Iran is to attack Israel on all fronts. If we find they intend to target Israel, we will not just retaliate to those fronts, but we will go to the head of the snake, which is Iran,” 

https://nypost.com/2023/10/22/israel-vows-to-wipe-iran-hezbollah-off-face-of-earth-if-terror-group-joins-hamas-in-war-report/

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Israel vows to ‘wipe’ Iran, Hezbollah ‘off face of Earth’ if terror group joins Hamas in war: report

by Katherine Donlevy

Israel vowed Friday to launch a full-scale military attack against Iran if its terror group Hezbollah joins the ongoing war, according to a report. Nir Barkat, Israel’s Minister of Economy, warned that it would “eliminate Hezbollah,” their proxy terror group in Lebanon, if it follows through on threats to throw its military support behind Hamas. “The plan of Iran is to attack Israel on all fronts. If we find they intend to target Israel, we will not just retaliate to those fronts, but we will go to the head of the snake, which is Iran,” 

https://nypost.com/2023/10/22/israel-vows-to-wipe-iran-hezbollah-off-face-of-earth-if-terror-group-joins-hamas-in-war-report/

Ya, they will just kill everyone! Israel's final solution! 

• Vomit 2