Eric Bieniemy giving Matt Milano his flowers

BillsPride12

2 hours ago, GoBills808 said:

Lmfao wut

Bienemy is putting it out he knows Frazier and mcds defense and that's why he holds Milano in such high regard as he's  a great fir for the d mcd runs so  I'm saying he's telling ncd he better throw some surprises aka wrinkles in his gsmeplans cause bienemy is expecting to outcoach  mcd.  I'm saying mcd knows bienemy equally well and will have more wrinkles and as he is a readhead and Caucasian Hisham fewer active  melanolytes which are what determines people's skin tone and their natural protection from sun ultraviolet light.  I have higher active melanin than my 2 blonde sisters but only half are active compared to a person of black or Indian, Arabic  ethnicities.  Redheads have higher instances of skin related issues from sun  damage and have to be more careful as they will have a higher wrinkles rate from. Sun damage on their unprotected skin. 

Only being somewhat serious on  bienemy passing cheat codes to mcd  as all nfl coaches are pretty familiar with each other's tendencies.  I mean these guys are all part of the same boys club and many have been on the same staffs to the point the nfl if it were considered a big happy family it is a heavily inbred family which probably explains all the wtf bad coaching we get to see each season in games that should not be decided as they are.  The lions beating kc to start the season.  13 seconds  and any of the how did you lose to  X team  we've all lived through during the drought where we had the talent to wax team x  yet we got pummeled with the 'bad coaching choices'  instead.  P

Edited by AuntieEm
  • Shocked 1

4 hours ago, Beck Water said:

I think that’s what used to be known as “emptying the butter boat” over a person

If it were Belichick, I’d suspect it means he feels he’s cooked up a way to neutralize him.  Edit: on reflection, the stuff Bieneimy said about how well he understands Frazier and McDermott’s defense kind of sounds that way to me.

Dear Mr Bieneimy, Mr Milano respectfully declines your flowers.  They would clutter his minimalist space.

Maybe try running the ball at him instead of allowing Milano to pursue the ball carrier. 

8 hours ago, AuntieEm said:

Yea but since I don't have an axe to grind on him I'll just go with my impressions from hearing him and not rumors.  If he was never charged and convicted then old accusations only become relevant if he's accused of committing same or similar  crimes.  

that’s… I guess one answer you could go with…. 

• Haha (+1) 2

15 hours ago, BillsPride12 said:

https://x.com/JennaCottrell/status/1704940475331891279?s=20

It's nice to see the respect being shown here, Milano is a guy that has flown under the radar across the NFL over the years but I think he is finally starting to get the league wide recognition he deserves.  He has been outstanding in the first two weeks so far.

Nice. Love it! He deserves it!!

• Thank you (+1) 1

12 hours ago, AuntieEm said:

I don't know about those old charges.  Seems like nothing came from them.  Seems to me it could easily have been false accusations for a number of reasons.  If he was guilty as accused I'd  expect they would have found evidence of it  and punishment would have been given by proper authorities.   I'd expect if he was truly guilty that he'd have been caught again over the course of time predator types don't stop their behavior so if he did he's either become very adept at covering his tracks or perhaps he learned to change how he dealt with women.  I'd suspect  it's more likely the former he was innocent and falsely accused.   I would hate it to be the latter as that would mean he's a monster that's getting away, with alot of bad stuff as we debate his hc prospects.  

If you don't know, why don't you look into it instead of spouting off about "false accusations" and "nothing came of them"?

-As a college player, he was involved in a bar fight, pleaded "no contest" and was sentenced to community service.  He had his license suspended for a year for multiple driving infractions, and was charged with interfering with firefighters attempting to put out a fire at his mother's house.  He was suspended by the team 1 game for that.  But OK, foolish kid, lots of guys do foolish stuff in their late teens/early 20s and grow out of it.  He has explanations for all of that, but there's A Lot of need for explaining

-As a professional player for the Chargers visiting the Colorado campus in 1993, Bieniemy was arrested for harassing a parking attendant by putting his hands around her neck and making comments, after she reported in that Bieniemy and his group of friends were pouring beer on cars then dropped their pants and urinated in public.  Bieniemy was 24 at the time. A second parking lot attendant was hit in the face after being questioned about what he'd seen by one of the other men (identified by 2 other parking attendants), so it's not "he said she said".  The other man was arrested for intimidating a witness.  Bieniemy was banned from the Colorado campus for a year as a result.  Colleges do not take action against former players and alumni who might contribute $$ to the program, without good reason.  College towns are also notoriously lax about filing criminal charges for football related incidents.  It was a super bad look.

-As an RB coach for the Colorado Buffalos, Bieniemy was arrested for DUI in 2001.  He was 32 at the time.  He was docked 1 months pay by the program at the time.

Now it's fair to say those are two decades ago.  Bieniemy is 54 now.  But "false accusations" and "innocent and falsely accused" GTFO.  We all know that many people are stopped for DUI and so forth, and especially if they're public figures in football towns charges don't necessarily follow unless there are serious consequences, as with Henry Ruggs and Britt Reid.

All the rest of your post is just boilerplate nonsense.  It reads like you're using an AI to generate it. Do you ChatGPT?

• Shocked 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

13 hours ago, Beck Water said:

I think that’s what used to be known as “emptying the butter boat” over a person

If it were Belichick, I’d suspect it means he feels he’s cooked up a way to neutralize him.  Edit: on reflection, the stuff Bieneimy said about how well he understands Frazier and McDermott’s defense kind of sounds that way to me.

Dear Mr Bieneimy, Mr Milano respectfully declines your flowers.  They would clutter his minimalist space.

17 hours ago, chongli said:

Au Contraire! Very kind of Bienemy to provide Milano with flowers for his teams own funeral! Lay those flowers on their grave Milano:wub:

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

Au Contraire! Very kind of Bienemy to provide Milano with flowers for his teams own funeral! Lay those flowers on their grave Milano:wub:

Now this is a great way of looking at it.

10 minutes ago, BritishBill said:

Milano needs to be careful in this game. I reckon EB is going to cook up some stuff to try and negate him as much as possible. 

Heed the advice, Matt....keep your friends close, but keep Bieniemy even close

That's kind of how I interpreted it.  "Shots Fired" by Bieniemy about how intimately he understands Frazier and McDermott's defense with the implication he understands how to neutralize it.

Edited by Beck Water

7 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

Now this is a great way of looking at it.

That's kind of how I interpreted it.  "Shots Fired" by Bieniemy about how intimately he understands Frazier and McDermott's defense with the implication he understands how to neutralize it.

Pshhh you don't neutralize Milano, Milano neutralizes their offense.

• Like (+1) 1

57 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

If you don't know, why don't you look into it instead of spouting off about "false accusations" and "nothing came of them"?

-As a college player, he was involved in a bar fight, pleaded "no contest" and was sentenced to community service.  He had his license suspended for a year for multiple driving infractions, and was charged with interfering with firefighters attempting to put out a fire at his mother's house.  He was suspended by the team 1 game for that.  But OK, foolish kid, lots of guys do foolish stuff in their late teens/early 20s and grow out of it.  He has explanations for all of that, but there's A Lot of need for explaining

-As a professional player for the Chargers visiting the Colorado campus in 1993, Bieniemy was arrested for harassing a parking attendant by putting his hands around her neck and making comments, after she reported in that Bieniemy and his group of friends were pouring beer on cars then dropped their pants and urinated in public.  Bieniemy was 24 at the time. A second parking lot attendant was hit in the face after being questioned about what he'd seen by one of the other men (identified by 2 other parking attendants), so it's not "he said she said".  The other man was arrested for intimidating a witness.  Bieniemy was banned from the Colorado campus for a year as a result.  Colleges do not take action against former players and alumni who might contribute $$ to the program, without good reason.  College towns are also notoriously lax about filing criminal charges for football related incidents.  It was a super bad look.

-As an RB coach for the Colorado Buffalos, Bieniemy was arrested for DUI in 2001.  He was 32 at the time.  He was docked 1 months pay by the program at the time.

Now it's fair to say those are two decades ago.  Bieniemy is 54 now.  But "false accusations" and "innocent and falsely accused" GTFO.  We all know that many people are stopped for DUI and so forth, and especially if they're public figures in football towns charges don't necessarily follow unless there are serious consequences, as with Henry Ruggs and Britt Reid.

All the rest of your post is just boilerplate nonsense.  It reads like you're using an AI to generate it. Do you ChatGPT?

Ño I don't even know what chatGPT is supposed to be for.  I agree that the past he has a record of are a bad look and that there seems to have been some disconnect in meeting out appropriate punishment at the time he committed those acts.   Simply learning to speak well years later doesn't erase the negative and it reflects badly on the nfls good ol boys network that allows for these guys to prosper over people who have lived by impeccable standards.  

Biggest problem in researching older incidents. There's so much info u can pull off internet and some is even  deliberately incorrect.  Bienemy certainly has learned to be well spoken to easily hide his past transgressions.  Seems it would be interesting to hear how he present himself caught on a hot b Mike ala the glad incident recently put out there.  But then that's getting a bit to. Big brother is and society is already far too into that mode already with all the cancel culture they use to try to modify people's opinions and thoughts.  I'm not sure how future generations are gonna save any ability of independent thought and respect for every per a on individual rights.  It certainly allows me to be glad that I'm closer to the end of my natural life than I v I was just beginning m g to learn things.  We already lost alot of important knowledge on how things were in the recent past let alone all the ancients knowledge.  Inca and Mayan had some fascinating knowledge  once you got past some of their horrific treatment of their people and their enemies.  And  I'm sure there's many groups of cultures I never even heard of  that might be critical losses of human knowledge.  

1 hour ago, BritishBill said:

Milano needs to be careful in this game. I reckon EB is going to cook up some stuff to try and negate him as much as possible. 

Heed the advice, Matt....keep your friends close, but keep Bieniemy even close

Hopefully he can avoid any tricks they try.  I'm not certain his players will be able to keep up  regardless of how well he can matriculation past the cookie monster and hoping to leave  buenemy at a loss for words as his true to explain their loss  after Sundays game.  

• Shocked 1

Milano's interception against the Raiders was amazing. Certainly a highlight play.  Except for the NFL which ignored it when putting together their highlight plays of Week 2.  What's going on?  Have they decided that someone else is the flavor du jour, and it's time for Milano to fade into the background?  Maybe in this QB-centric league, the PR machine can focus on only one LB, and that's Micah Parsons (who really is exceptional, don't get me wrong) -- so Mr. Milano can take his flowers and go stand in the corner.  

I hate seeing that.  Milano makes great plays every game, TFLs or sacks or great one-on-one open field tackles.  He deserves great recognition.  I'm just glad that the contract he signed will keep him on the Bills for years.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.