Week 3, Bills v. WTF's - Predict the Score

Freddie's Dead

Congratulations again to last week's winner, @Gary Marangi!  This week we travel to the nation's capitol, to play the Reds...er, the WTF....er, the Commanders.  Yeah, I'm just gonna keep calling them the WTF's.  They're flying high in DC, 2-0 after the refs let them mug the Bronco's WR on the 2-pt conversion for a squeaky win at Mile High.  They come back down to earth this week as the Bills pass rush has Howell running for his life all day.  The newly-balanced Bills offense will once again pull away in the 2nd half, in another game I don't see as remotely close.  The Bills beat a team coming off a Mile High win for the second week in a row.

Beews - 31

WTF's - 16

Past Winners

Week 1 - @JaCrispy

Week 2 - @Gary Marangi

Edited by Freddie's Dead
  • Thank you (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Bills    27

Wash  20

I'm gonna go with

Bills  51.

Commanders - 7

1 point for every state and an extra 1 to give the District  of Columbia a point as well.   Only 7 for the Commanders in homage to commander Tom who was a on ch 7 in buffalo  He did weather on channel 7 so that ties in with the weather aspects possible in this game.  Don't think there's a chance to shutout teams.  Our defense isn't that outstanding though the weather could factor in to help a shutout.  

Edited by AuntieEm
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, AuntieEm said:

I'm gonna go with

Bills  51.

Commanders - 7

1 point for every state and an extra 1 to give the District  of Columbia a point as well.   Only 7 for the Commanders in homage to commander Tom who was a Mafia favorite on ch 7 in buffalo.  Don't think there's a chance to shutout teams.  Our defense isn't that outstanding.

I'm still not going to sleep with you.

• Haha (+1) 3

Washington 31

Bills 9

Buffalo get a garbage time touchdown after only getting a safety through three quarters.   The Legend of Howell takes flight nationally after the Bills drubbing.  Josh gets harassed by the Commanders front four and reverts to panic mode again. 

• Shocked 1
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Dislike 1

Hope everyone enjoyed the laid back Sunday afternoon that was the Bill/Raiders game. Because this one's going to be tight. Washington has a solid defense that can get pressure and has a knack for creating turnovers. On offense they have a very balanced attack and a lot of weapons on offense. Sam Howell is 3-0 to start his NFL career (dating back to last season). The crowd in Washington has been rejuvenated since Dan Snyder has exited the picture. And one of the things I like about this Washington team...they do NOT give up when it's going bad. In both their games they fought to overcome a deficit and win. 

However, the Bills have the overall more talented team. As long as they play up to their capabilities they should pull out a close road win.

Bills:27

Commanders:23

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

You were clearly trying to impress me so I assumed you were hitting on me.  I'm flattered but I don't mix business and pleasure.  

Ah signs of early dementia I see.  Glad you are flattered but honestly if I did hit on you you'd not need to assume it would be very clear.  I wasn't raised to be coy  and I wouldn't bother playing games.  

• Eyeroll 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.