AJ Klein signed to Practice Squad

Motorin'

40 minutes ago, cantankerous said:

Can’t Beane do better than AJ Klein? Smh. 

Well talent wise perhaps, but there is also very little learning curve for Klein so in any emergency break glass he can be plugged in very easily as he knows the defense barring any little tweaks and study of opponents.  So it's not a bad idea to have him on ps.  

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 2

1 minute ago, 1ManRaid said:

Good news is he did!  Bad news is he retired.  

Now who would you suggest he have signed off the street instead, or do you just like complaining?

I think it’s just that he likes complaining. But he said he won’t even consider what’s out there until the Bills pay him millions to do it. So unfortunately I don’t think you’re going to get an answer to your question. Even though it’s easy, the right answer is “yeah, you’re right. This situation makes sense. He knows the system and doesn’t break the bank.”

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1

3 minutes ago, Bobby Hooks said:

I think it’s just that he likes complaining. But he said he won’t even consider what’s out there until the Bills pay him millions to do it. So unfortunately I don’t think you’re going to get an answer to your question. Even though it’s easy, the right answer is “yeah, you’re right. This situation makes sense. He knows the system and doesn’t break the bank.”

I would love a Luke keuchly but I also don't want to see Luke play pro football again as he be really pushing his luck health wise as us he likely will have issues as he gets older and the effects of all his concussions come on to roost on his brain and neurological functions.  Much like Andrew Luck decided the wear and tear of the game wasn't worth the extra $$ in his bank  balance  compared to the quality of life being degraded.  Only so much you can buy with money and Luck and Luke made plenty to retire comfortably so why take more punishment for little to gain?  

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.