Maddy Glab? Possibly trash talking Diggs on hot mic - Diggs responds via tweet

Reed83HOF

I feel sorry for her.  

There's a very good article about the situation linked on the homepage.  

https://www.reviewjournal.com/sports/sports-columns/adam-hill/hill-spare-me-your-outrage-and-maybe-spare-bills-reporters-job-2905797/

I'm sure she's crushed over it.  She's probably been crying frequently since it was put out.  

My question is who was so eager to put that out.  Kind of a big nothing-burger that's been made into a mountain.  

• Eyeroll 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, PBF81 said:

I feel sorry for her.  

https://www.reviewjournal.com/sports/sports-columns/adam-hill/hill-spare-me-your-outrage-and-maybe-spare-bills-reporters-job-2905797/

I'm sure she's crushed over it.  She's probably been crying frequently since it was put out.  

My question is who was so eager to put that out.  Kind of a big nothing-burger that's been made into a mountain.  

Would think someone who isn’t so fond of her must have leaked it.

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 9/13/2023 at 6:54 PM, FrenchConnection said:

Because everyone's freaking out about everything with this team. The owner's a racist, the WR swears at everyone, and the QB needs to grow up and watch more film. 

actually that is all true.  but it doesn't preclude them getting their act together and winning the super bowl.  they have beane's drafting and coach camo's game management skills for that.

• Eyeroll 1

34 minutes ago, jester43 said:

actually that is all true.  but it doesn't preclude them getting their act together and winning the super bowl.  they have beane's drafting and coach camo's game management skills for that.

So you know that Pegula is a racist? Based on what? Second hand stories?

• Awesome! (+1) 1

2 hours ago, PBF81 said:

I feel sorry for her.  

I"m not a fan of Maddy — no insight and looks like a hire made to stop trotting out middle-aged men as commentators — but this article is fair and her comments were not that bad, especially considering she thought it was a private convo. And whoever leaked it was not ultimately trying to help the team.

Edited by Nephilim17
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

6 minutes ago, Nephilim17 said:

I"m not a fan of Maddy — no insight and looks like a hire made to stop trotting out middle-aged men as commentators — but this article is fair and her comments were not that bad, especially considering she thought it was a private convo. And whoever leaked it was not ultimately trying to help the team.

And yeah, my comments are not whatsover geared pro or con of her, I didn't even know who she was until camp this year.  She could be the sweetest girl or the biggest B word in the world for all I know.  LOL  

Just now, PBF81 said:

And yeah, my comments are not whatsover geared pro or con of her, I didn't even know who she was until camp this year.  She could be the sweetest girl or the biggest B word in the world for all I know.  LOL  

Nice person. No football insight. 

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

No Maddy on the online postgame show -- she was replaced by Chris Brown (huge workload for him today). Of course, nothing was said.

Maddy is either suspended or has been terminated.

oh wow.

She was on a feature on the Jumbotron at the stadium today during a TV timeout, so I figured everything was smoothed over.

8 hours ago, PBF81 said:

I feel sorry for her.  

Good article. I don't know her, but my impression is that she was joking and I honestly don't think she dislikes Diggs or was trashing him.

Diggs had the opportunity to be graceful and diffuse the situation. So far, he has chosen not to do so. I wish he had. 

If and when she appears again, it would be nice to see the two of them do something together for the team website and/or the team youtube. It would be nice to get this all behind the team.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

8 hours ago, PBF81 said:

I feel sorry for her.  

Her husband is a big Bills fan as well. So awkward. She’s probably just been suspended. Chris Brown was suspended last year I believe for talking about lineups or something. She’ll be fine.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Nephilim17 said:

Exactly. Who leaked this crap? 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.