[Vague Title]

78thealltimegreat

I’ve done my complaining and onto the Raiders but aside from the Bills game what games are you most looking forward to in week 2 cause there is some good ones.

Vikings Eagles

Chiefs Jaguars

Jets Cowboys 

Pats Dolphins

I am really looking forward to the Jets Cowboys as Micah Parsons Vs Zach Wilson and the Jets oline he may not make it out of the second quarter 

[This is an automated response]

As a courtesy to the other board members, please use more descriptive topic titles. A better title will help the community find information faster and make your topic more likely to be read. The topic starter can edit the topic title line to make it more appropriate.

Thank you.

• Simon changed the title to [Vague Title]

1 hour ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

I’ve done my complaining and onto the Raiders but aside from the Bills game what games are you most looking forward to in week 2 cause there is some good ones.

Vikings Eagles

Chiefs Jaguars

Jets Cowboys 

Pats Dolphins

I am really looking forward to the Jets Cowboys as Micah Parsons Vs Zach Wilson and the Jets oline he may not make it out of the second quarter 

I'm betting the over on Josh Allen to have an interception in each of these games.

Edited by Lost
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I have to remember the title has to be extremely specific to please Simon so I just have to remember despite putting in the title I am onto week 2…I must also put in the title in regards to week 2 of the nfl season what games are you looking forward to… as I could see how that title could easily be confused with discussing the English Premier League or possibly a recap of the first week of Sabres training camp my bad. 

1 hour ago, sunshynman said:

Jacobs may get big yardage against our run D. Hopefully long safe drives by our O keeps his carries down. 

I share your concern.  The Raiders will be more balanced offensively which will be a bigger test for our D. 

On the flip side, Allen and the O should get a reprieve this week on the D side as the Raider D wasn't very good last season and they did little to improve it.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Blackbeard said:

Would love to see the Pasts humble the Dolphins this week.  Now Tua is better than Allen.  Their delusions are astounding.

Of course Tua is better than Allen - i.e. falling down when sacked - he had lessons in offseason just like T*m Br*dy had  lessons in offseason in acting to help with whining to officials.  He is the GOAT on that as you may have heard.

8 minutes ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

I have to remember the title has to be extremely specific to please Simon so I just have to remember despite putting in the title I am onto week 2…I must also put in the title in regards to week 2 of the nfl season what games are you looking forward to… as I could see how that title could easily be confused with discussing the English Premier League or possibly a recap of the first week of Sabres training camp my bad. 

Well if you want people to know what your original title was you could put it on first line since Simon is simply doing his job, 

Also since you posted many times after since Simon changed previous time he is no reason to give you leeway.

You will soon get the T*m Br*dy aware for whining.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

Of course Tua is better than Allen - i.e. falling down when sacked - he had lessons in offseason just like T*m Br*dy had  lessons in offseason in acting to help with whining to officials.  He is the GOAT on that as you may have heard.

Well if you want people to know what your original title was you could put it on first line since Simon is simply doing his job, 

Also since you posted many times after since Simon changed previous time he is no reason to give you leeway.

You will soon get the T*m Br*dy aware for whining.

Didn’t Brady win 7 Super Bowls? Why thank you for the compliment. 

28 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

Dolphins offense looks really good. I don't think NE is keeping them under 30 points. And we know Mac Jones isn't scoring 30

To your point, the Pats scored 30+ only once last season, to Cleveland, which had a below-average D.  In fact, they only put up more than 24 six times, 26 three times, 27, 29, and that 38 against the Browns.  

Four of those defenses ranked 28th - 31st.  Cleveland was 20th.  Only the Ravens (26) was 3rd.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, PBF81 said:

To your point, the Pats scored 30+ only once last season, to Cleveland, which had a below-average D.  In fact, they only put up more than 24 six times, 26 three times, 27, 29, and that 38 against the Browns.  

Four of those defenses ranked 28th - 31st.  Cleveland was 20th.  Only the Ravens (26) was 3rd.  

What's Miami's defensive rank this year?

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, PBF81 said:

Your implication that New England's offense is as good as the Chargers' offense is noted.  

No, my implication is we'll find out what Miami's offense does against a defense that actually plays defense

Additionally, NE's offense looked mildly functional against a good Philadelphia defense. I anticipate they'll move the ball on Miami's anemic defense

11 minutes ago, Pine Barrens Mafia said:

No, my implication is we'll find out what Miami's offense does against a defense that actually plays defense

Additionally, NE's offense looked mildly functional against a good Philadelphia defense. I anticipate they'll move the ball on Miami's anemic defense

No argument there, but the context was how many points NE would score against Miami.  

Roger the second.  I'm sure they'll move the ball somewhat, but whether that translates to points we'll see.  I'd love nothing more than to see the Pats beat the Fins. 

Last season they split with the Fins and averaged 260 Total Yards per game, 183 Passing Yards per game, and 15.5 1st-Downs per game.  They put up only 17 offensive points in Foxboro, only 7 in Miami.  

We'll see.  

I have reservations about burying the Jets.  They have elite RBs.  That defense will keep the games close all season.  Zach Wilson won't be any worse than he was last season, probably a little better...and who knows if they bring in a Vet QB to manage the game if Wilson can't be competent.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.