Week 2 Bills vs Raiders Home Opener!

BuffaloBillyG

Pumped for this game!!!

My Dietician told me yesterday that I need to get my fibre intake up significantly so I got my 10 quart crockpot loaded with Pork and Beans.

4 kinds of beans.

Canadian Bacon

A Pork Belly I smoked up, sliced and fried with the bacon and 6 cut dinner sized chicken "wieniers"

Fresh Onions, celery, tomatoes, herbs, etc. from the gardens.

Smells like Heaven already and I have it on low for overnight simmering.

Tomorrow I finish off the 30 litre keg of a craft double IPA I have been nursing for a month so I can get another keg craft IPA on Monday.

So game time tomorrow -- open all of the windows in the ManCave and turn the ceiling fan onto the highest setting and fart away.

I hope the Bills don't fart it up tomorrow.

Edited by HIT BY SPIKES
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

15 hours ago, RichRiderBills said:

If Kincade avg'd 4 catches a game he'd have one of the best rookie TE seasons in NFL history. 

https://www.statmuse.com/nfl/ask/most-receiving-yards-by-a-rookie-tight-end-in-a-season

I couldn’t believe the way Schopp was talking about his game. He’s like you could have gotten a guy off the waiver wire to do 4 catches for 39 yards… I thought Kincade looked good. He took short passes and took them up field, no dancing no BS. Sure hands no drops no double catch. Dafuk did people want this guy to do? The QB was the issue. Can’t throw it to himself.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1

37 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

I couldn’t believe the way Schopp was talking about his game. He’s like you could have gotten a guy off the waiver wire to do 4 catches for 39 yards… I thought Kincade looked good. He took short passes and took them up field, no dancing no BS. Sure hands no drops no double catch. Dafuk did people want this guy to do? The QB was the issue. Can’t throw it to himself.

I will say....guys also didn't make plays. Those screens to Harty , the action to Cook, Knox critical drop in OT. Yes, and Kincaid could not break one...but of course it's hard to look at anything but Allen. 

I think running a similar set v Vegas we are going to see more break aways and YAC. More big plays not necc from downfield hucks. I also don't think ( or at least hope) we'll see the same level of turnovers from #17. 

1 hour ago, BillsFan130 said:

I think he did last week.. haha.

I like Gabe , but he’s not a good WR2 IMO

Gabe Was at his best when he was the next guy out. I say, throw Sherfield out there opposite Diggs and bring Davis in fresh as the next guy. Once the game is rolling bring him in for some deep outs and downfield hitters. Let him save that energy. That’s when he’s at the best 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

3 hours ago, newcam2012 said:

Your example of Chase and Moore are terrible. Chase is a proven commodity and Elijah more has played 29 games. It's not even in the same stratosphere as what I was saying. 

I compared Kincaid to LaPorta and Musgrave who have all played 1 game. Do the math. 

Did you see where I agreed with the previous  poster's positive statements? Did you see where I said Kincaid didn't play bad? I guess that didn't fit your narrative. 

I guess I have a difficult time accepting and listening to all the Kincaid hype. It's been a constant theme on this forum from pretty much day one.

Look I want the guy to be better than Kelce. However, I need to see something on the field. The Jets game was encouraging but far from awe inspiring either. The other tight ends drafted behind him looked as good or better than him. Not saying Kincaid won't be the better pro. Not saying he won't be an all pro. Not saying he won't be elite. I'm saying let the guy prove it on the field. Let's see what kind of positive impact he can have. I don't see all the hype after the Jet performance. Yes it's one game vs a tough Jet D. I get that. There were things to like that Kincaid did. 

And no I'm not getting all worked up after one game. That's your incorrect interpretation. You want to talk about being logical but then you make the illogical conclusions and judgements.

Got it!

Did you seriously miss the point that badly?  I even used your statement, almost word for word, just replaced the players lol. 

Why are we talking about Chase being a proven commodity and Elijah Moore having 29 games when I specifically put FIRST GAME? 

This is what you said:

Take a look at the LaPorta's and Musgrave's first games. They were statistically better than Kincaid's. Just something to think about. Watching the Chiefs game and I specifically remember LaPorta making some nice plays. He stood out to me way more than Kincaid. Ask yourself why? Is he better than Kincaid? Nope and nope and nope. It's offensive coaching, schemes, and play calling. I have serious doubts Dorsey can utilize Kincaid to the best of his ability. Josh is a whole nother story too. 

Why was Elijah Moore statistically better than Jamar Chase in his FIRST GAME?  Did it really matter that Moore was statistically better than Chase in his FIRST GAME?  

You're saying you're not getting worked up over Kincaid's big game but you're talking a lot about it.

Point blank, it means nothing that Kincaid only had 4 catches.  Just like it meant nothing Kelce only had 3 catches.  Like it meant nothing that Chase had only two catches.  Why is this something that needs to be talked about?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

56 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Did you seriously miss the point that badly?  I even used your statement, almost word for word, just replaced the players lol. 

Why are we talking about Chase being a proven commodity and Elijah Moore having 29 games when I specifically put FIRST GAME? 

This is what you said:

Take a look at the LaPorta's and Musgrave's first games. They were statistically better than Kincaid's. Just something to think about. Watching the Chiefs game and I specifically remember LaPorta making some nice plays. He stood out to me way more than Kincaid. Ask yourself why? Is he better than Kincaid? Nope and nope and nope. It's offensive coaching, schemes, and play calling. I have serious doubts Dorsey can utilize Kincaid to the best of his ability. Josh is a whole nother story too. 

Why was Elijah Moore statistically better than Jamar Chase in his FIRST GAME?  Did it really matter that Moore was statistically better than Chase in his FIRST GAME?  

You're saying you're not getting worked up over Kincaid's big game but you're talking a lot about it.

Point blank, it means nothing that Kincaid only had 4 catches.  Just like it meant nothing Kelce only had 3 catches.  Like it meant nothing that Chase had only two catches.  Why is this something that needs to be talked about?

Talking negatively about the bills and other bills fans gives him his fix

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, NewEra said:

Vice versa. 

1 hour ago, NewEra said:

How was I negative? What did I say that was inaccurate about Kincaid? 

Let's gets some supporting evidence please? 

• Dislike 2

Buffalo Bills: Dalton Kincaid will be top player to watch against Raiders

https://buffalowdown.com/

01haf10swcz3eje05mjq.jpg

Dalton Kincaid could have a bigger role in Week 2 for the Buffalo Bills

Heading into this week against the Raiders, if the Bills are able to create a game plan to limit Allen from doing too much, look for Kincaid to be more involved in the offense as one of the go-to targets.

We all know that wide receiver Stefon Diggs is going to get his targets as the number one wideout, but after that it is up for debate as to who could be the second option in the offense.

If Kincaid and Allen can build a connection against the Raiders and show that the Bills have someone outside Diggs that can make plays, that can open the playbook even more for this team.

Edited by DaBillsFanSince1973
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

6 hours ago, newcam2012 said:

Your example of Chase and Moore are terrible. Chase is a proven commodity and Elijah more has played 29 games. It's not even in the same stratosphere as what I was saying. 

I compared Kincaid to LaPorta and Musgrave who have all played 1 game. Do the math. 

Did you see where I agreed with the previous  poster's positive statements? Did you see where I said Kincaid didn't play bad? I guess that didn't fit your narrative. 

I guess I have a difficult time accepting and listening to all the Kincaid hype. It's been a constant theme on this forum from pretty much day one.

Look I want the guy to be better than Kelce. However, I need to see something on the field. The Jets game was encouraging but far from awe inspiring either. The other tight ends drafted behind him looked as good or better than him. Not saying Kincaid won't be the better pro. Not saying he won't be an all pro. Not saying he won't be elite. I'm saying let the guy prove it on the field. Let's see what kind of positive impact he can have. I don't see all the hype after the Jet performance. Yes it's one game vs a tough Jet D. I get that. There were things to like that Kincaid did. 

And no I'm not getting all worked up after one game. That's your incorrect interpretation. You want to talk about being logical but then you make the illogical conclusions and judgements.

Got it!

Let me know when LaPorta and Musgrave face a defense like the Jets because specious arguments like this are absurd and show a lack of understanding. 

• Agree 4

1 minute ago, K-9 said:

Let me know when LaPorta and Musgrave face a defense like the Jets because specious arguments like this are absurd and show a lack of understanding. 

I acknowledged that the Jets defense is very good. So I did put it in proper perspective. 

Didn't you think LaPorta looked good vs the Chiefs? 

Based on your theory, how should Kincaid do vs the Raiders? Any predictions? 

I say 5 catches for 68 yards and a TD. Excellent day. I believe he will be more featured because Knox will be used to help out Brown vs Crosby. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, K-9 said:

Lack of understanding? Really? 

Do you know that the Jets were basically giving or daring the Bills to throw short passes all day? That includes short passes to Knox and Kincaid. Do you understand that? 

I'm sure the Jets were satisfied with the results of the Bills TE results. 

• Vomit 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.