Kincaid looks good!

Chicagobills

4 minutes ago, Dan in Owego said:

I believe this as well, got nothing to back this up but i think Josh needs to take more control and put Diggs in his place, too much forcing it to him

1 minute ago, Sestak4ever said:

Was saying the entire second half that they should use Kincaid more. He caught everything and turned up field and was hard to tackle. Nice, basically safe plays that gain yardage continually, instead of going backwards on first down so many times.

The scheme tonight was to use Cook and Harty against their linebackers and hope their speed beat them. The problem is that the jets were too fast. 

when we had both TEs out there, those same little checkdowns were all solid gains because our TEs were able to bowl over their safeties and linebackers in space.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Einstein said:

Agreed.

I also think he would have caught the ball Knox dropped in OT, had he been in the same position as Knox.

To give Knox a break, it was a tough catch.  Wide and nearly in the dirt.

All of the 2nd half I was texting the brothers and nephews to use Knox and Kincaid more.  I didn't get a chance to see if that would have worked.

2 minutes ago, Sestak4ever said:

Was saying the entire second half that they should use Kincaid more. He caught everything and turned up field and was hard to tackle. Nice, basically safe plays that gain yardage continually, instead of going backwards on first down so many times.

They did use him, he was open alot tonight. Dorsey called the plays, Kincaid got open, josh decided to instantly leave the pocket and catapult balls 50 yards down the field.

• Sad 1
  • Agree 3

Just now, Norcalbillsfan said:

They did use him, he was open alot tonight. Dorsey called the plays, Kincaid got open, josh decided to instantly leave the pocket and catapult balls 50 yards down the field.

I know for a fact he was open multiple times. I often times just focused on him when he was in the game. Allen either didn’t see him, or wasn’t play design to go to him. But Kincaid was open. 

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

To give Knox a break, it was a tough catch.  Wide and nearly in the dirt.

All of the 2nd half I was texting the brothers and nephews to use Knox and Kincaid more.  I didn't get a chance to see if that would have worked.

What do you think about the 3rd and 12 after that to Diggs though?  Tough one to catch, but went right through Diggs' hands.  Can't help but feel Garrett Wilson makes that catch.  And although it was placed in a tough spot, that particular throw may have been placed where it had to be (I'd have to re-watch though).  

• Disagree 2

2 minutes ago, BobBelcher said:

What do you think about the 3rd and 12 after that to Diggs though?  Tough one to catch, but went right through Diggs' hands.  Can't help but feel Garrett Wilson makes that catch.  And although it was placed in a tough spot, that particular throw may have been placed where it had to be (I'd have to re-watch though).  

Maybe so.  I'm disappointed in the offense on a lot of levels.

This game should have easily been 30-10.

• Like (+1) 2

20 minutes ago, Dr.Sack said:

The problem is Kincaid deserves a pocket passer, and Allen does not read defenses fast enough and distributes the ball efficiently. Allen got greedy and turned a boring win into a meltdown. No hero hall can overcome 4 TOs.

That’s really what it looks like right now.  I think part of it is because he doesn’t trust the guys up front.  His eyes aren’t downfield long enough.  He’s just tucking and running and throwing bad passes to the opposition.  

our lord and savior looks to be somewhat ruined due to lack of investment in the OL.  I don’t want to say it, but Carson Wentz was good once too.  🤣 sorry I said that everyone!

1 minute ago, NewEra said:

That’s really what it looks like right now.  I think part of it is because he doesn’t trust the guys up front.  His eyes aren’t downfield long enough.  He’s just tucking and running and throwing bad passes to the opposition.  

our lord and savior looks to be somewhat ruined due to lack of investment in the OL.  I don’t want to say it, but Carson Wentz was good once too.  🤣 sorry I said that everyone!

All we had to do was play boring and get around 5 yards and kick a FG to go up 16-6. It was reminiscent of Brady’s last Super Bowl win with the Patriots 13-3 over the Rams. Literally all Allen needed to do was stay on script and play boring Brady ball. Serious question. Does Allen have ADHD? Can he not win a boring game?

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.