Republican debate GDT

Well, for those watching or curious what will happen?

Will they attack trump and make the case he is unelectable?

will they gang up on Meatball in a grave to number 2? 

Will they all botch it so badly trump cements his primary win?

how sweaty will Christie look?

will Vivek rap lose yourself with his shirt off? 

will one of these dipshits unseat the inevitable rerun of 2020??? Let’s see

I hope Nikki Haley does well.  Time for a Republican woman to replace the meatball brain we have in there now.  Trump attacking her wouldn't go well with women voters.  What a mess.  

Edited by Irv
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Well, for those watching or curious what will happen?

Will they attack trump and make the case he is unelectable?

will they gang up on Meatball in a grave to number 2? 

Will they all botch it so badly trump cements his primary win?

how sweaty will Christie look?

will Vivek rap lose yourself with his shirt off? 

will one of these dipshits unseat the inevitable rerun of 2020??? Let’s see

no, no x christie, yes, no, ?, ?, NO

the cult cements his primary win.  most probably don't watch debates.  they be listening to every word in the ole tuck "interview"...

Let me know how it goes. 

I trust (some) of your reports more than I do the (already written) media reviews 

Too many candidates, much too early,

not really a debate format. 

I am still working on cleaning out the cellar. 😎

• Haha (+1) 2

19 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Let me know how it goes. 

I trust (some) of your reports more than I do the (already written) media reviews 

Too many candidates, much too early,

not really a debate format. 

yes- msm has already determined Ron lost. All they want is the beatable trump

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

yes- msm has already determined Ron lost. All they want is the beatable trump

N ope.  blame goes to the cult.  And it's not going away.  Destroyed by their own creation.  hmmm...Frankenstein the new trump nickname?

22 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Is that where you hide the skeletons or are they in the closet?

meanwhile, good ole tuck

https://thehill.com/media/4167675-tucker-carlson-asks-trump-are-you-worried-theyre-going-to-try-and-kill-you/

the cult still doesn't understand that we want him to win the primary.  but they'll buy tuck's bs and that's good.  checkers/chess

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever

7 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

thank you for being part of the cult.  My party actually appreciates you.

Unfortunately, the msm does not have your best interest at hand…they are simply paid PR for the oligarchs…

Working class people of ALL political backgrounds need to recognize this fact, and unite against the elites who seek to enrich themselves at our expense…👍

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Unfortunately, the msm does not have your best interest at hand…they are simply paid PR for the oligarchs…

Working class people of ALL political backgrounds need to recognize this fact, and unite against the elites who seek to enrich themselves at our expense…👍

good luck with all that.  There are many that are satisfied with their lives and opportunities.

2 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

I had a lunch meeting in Milwaukee yesterday. Totally forgot the debate was there tonight until I started seeing all the political billboard ads. 

Lunch was good though. Milwaukee is a nice city. 

interesting that it's a blue city.

7 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Eh. Most cities are blue. When you are constantly in close contact with people who are very different from you, you realize that they aren’t the stereotypes you see and that the idea of America as a melting pot is a pretty cool thing. 

That’s fairly antithetical to the modern culture war GOP. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Eh. Most cities are blue. When you are constantly in close contact with people who are very different from you, you realize that they aren’t the stereotypes you see and that the idea of America as a melting pot is a pretty cool thing. 

That’s fairly antithetical to the modern culture war GOP. 

I get the feeling Buffalo is now an outlier.edit:  nope it's just this board that is over representing MAGA's

https://elections.erie.gov/BoeStats4?AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever

10 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Eh. Most cities are blue.

Absolutely- Particularly the crime ridden impoverished areas and young folks that have nothing to lose. The blue politicians have a stranglehold on the urban dregs. 

5 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

I get the feeling Buffalo is now an outlier.edit:  nope it's just this board that is over representing MAGA's

https://elections.erie.gov/BoeStats4?AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1

This board over represents independent voters because there is implicit bias. You need to care about politics and have basic literacy to even participate here. That disqualifies 50-60% of the republicans and 95% of the democrats. 

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood
  • Haha (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

good luck with all that.  There are many that are satisfied with their lives and opportunities.

I’m satisfied with my life too…But it doesn’t mean I will be voting for an Establishment candidate…All they seem to want to do is NOT put our country first, and, instead, run it into the ground so that they can seize more power and control over our lives…

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Absolutely- Particularly the crime ridden impoverished areas and young folks that have nothing to lose. The blue politicians have a stranglehold on the urban dregs. 

Couldn't it be that they don't want mobsters running the country and they're actually smart?

3 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Imagine if the GOP had a solution to that. They’d win across the board in the biggest Dem strongholds. 

But alas! The GOP doesn’t believe in solving problems, they just want to point fingers. 

• Vomit 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, ChiGoose said:

Imagine if the GOP had a solution to that. They’d win across the board in the biggest Dem strongholds. 

But alas! The GOP doesn’t believe in solving problems, they just want to point fingers. 

certainly a portion. There are some really effective executives buried under the noise. 

I’ve always said it’s a great shame that the thing that makes you good at winning elections has nothing to do with being good at governing. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Couldn't it be that they don't want mobsters running the country and they're actually smart?

Didn’t they vote for a mobster in Biden, though? I mean, his authoritarian behavior comes pretty close…So many shakedowns, so little time…😉

• Agree 1
  • Dislike 1

Just now, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

certainly a portion. There are some really effective executives buried under the noise. 

I’ve always said it’s a great shame that the thing that makes you good at winning elections has nothing to do with being good at governing. 

Not to mention that there’s no reason someone running on the philosophy that government is the problem has any incentive to actually make government work. Running a good government disproves what is left of the GOP platform. 

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Not to mention that there’s no reason someone running on the philosophy that government is the problem has any incentive to actually make government work. Running a good government disproves what is left of the GOP platform. 

So- What’s the dems excuse for running terrible government even with unilateral control?? 

8 minutes ago, HomeskillitMoorman said:

Meaningless night probably. The Trump mob isn’t budging on their vote. 

Likely true. One of the interesting things I like to look for is to first watch and hear with my own eyes and ears then see how corrupt colluding msm repackages reality to achieve their already contrived narratives. 

and they absolutely don’t want trump losing any ground in the primaries 

11 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

So- What’s the dems excuse for running terrible government even with unilateral control?? 

Wtf are you even talking about? The states with the highest  poverty rates drug use teenage pregnancies lowest educational achievement and general craptatsticness are all southern GOP states…

• Like (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

2 minutes ago, Governor said:

DeSantis is a trainwreck. Lol

Meh…I wouldn’t say train wreck, just very stiff and uncool…

But when it comes to a President, those things aren’t the most important….

Edited by JaCrispy

40 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

The Dems aren’t a homogeneous party. There is a wide variety of policies from people within the party. Assuming that one Democrat is the same as all other Democrats is simply wrong. 

Vivek is really talented .. too bad he’s not actually trying to become President. 

The content of DeSantis answers are strong .. he just needs to stop trying to smile. 

Ok.. Christie just hit Vivek with a sledgehammer - definitely laughed at that. 

• Like (+1) 1