Republican debate GDT

1 minute ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

culture wars are window dressing.  they aren't going to lower gas prices or stop wildfires.  or end the war in Ukraine.  there attention grabbers for rubes.  what is really the basis of the culture war is a class war started by R's.  

Disagree…culture trickles down from policy…positive culture builds up…negative culture destroys- like what we are seeing now…

Sure, it’s not policy to help tame energy costs, but the culture wars are every bit as important in their effects on society Imo…

Just look at businesses that have to leave certain big cities due to the constant crime and theft, as a result soft on crime policies…It has created a culture of chaos and mayhem in those areas because people know they can get away with just about anything…

• Dislike 1

10 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Oh the one the ACA exacerbated by allowing cheap access to pop up pain management clinics? Lol soooo naive 

oh and cities don’t have massive opioid problems?

say more dumb things. We’re all laughing 😂 

Funny you should mention cities, considering Buffalo is full of urban farms and most of those are run by communists. Growing food takes no special skills. 

I'm laughing at the pathetic candidates the GOP is attempting to run out here lmao

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

both… the corruption is Ubiquitous. It turned out to be 60/40 - D/R  in most case studies I’ve reviewed. 

I was acquainted with a couple who are now appropriately in jail.  all R's.  how bout this tho from trumps attorney

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/may/22/rudy-giuliani-opioid-epidemic-oxycontin-purdue-pharma