The 3 Kincaid catches- we have another elite weapon on o

JerseyBills

4 minutes ago, Shaw66 said:

Looks like three views of one catch, but it does look nice. 

I don't think so, the first one the tackler in the front takes out his legs at the thigh, the other two are different. Also looks like the first he is tackled on the logo, so around midfield, second starts around the 20.

Crazy how similar all three look, he's so smooth and consistent in his movements, it's pretty wild.

Edit: actually I think the second and third shot are the same catch, but the first one is different!

Edited by HardyBoy
  • Agree 4

He has looked good so far. But what he has done thus far I would expect from most NFL prospects. Catching passes 1-1 vs a LB is expected, not unique. Hoping and expect to see more as the season progress that shows he is an elite pass catching TE. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, HardyBoy said:

Crazy how similar all three look, he's so smooth and consistent in his movements, it's pretty wild.

Two catches.  It is amazing.  They look the same.  Looks like if he gets free release off the line, he's tough to guard.  I wonder how he looks when he gets jammed. 

• Like (+1) 2

I'm no scout, I leave that up to the experts like @GunnerBill. All I know is that when I watched some of his college tape it was plainly obvious to me that he was going to be successful in the NFL. The fluidity of his routes, the fluidity of his run after catch, the catching ability, the instincts to find gaps in zone defense. For the life of me I couldn't find a single reason to think he would fail in the NFL, as long as he stays healthy. Never thought he would drop to us. Couldn't be happier we got him.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Agree 6

26 minutes ago, Shaw66 said:

Two catches.  It is amazing.  They look the same.  Looks like if he gets free release off the line, he's tough to guard.  I wonder how he looks when he gets jammed. 

Yep. When he gets jammed and how he looks vs zone or switching coverages. We have seen him beat LB in man coverage which he can clearly do, but lest see what we have in store when the real deal starts. 

As a guy from Utah, who hated Kincaid...ONLY b/c he played for Utah (lol ...BYU fan here), it is undeniable how talented he is. I was happy to see him move on. You have mega consistency, and sure hands with him. He really has all the tools and will be a star I believe (judging from watching lots of his college games) It was home run draft pick, imo...NOW I love the guy!  Being a sports fan can be complicated sometimes. 

• Like (+1) 6
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, newcam2012 said:

I think this thread of a great example of how biased fans are for their own team and players. That includes myself. 

Kincaid makes a few pre season catches and he gets praise, accolades, and optimism is through the roof. Kincaid is unproven in the NFL. Tight ends generally are slow developing in the NFL. Remember all the hype about Pitts? Engram? 

The Bills get throttled by Pitt and several players looked like dog poop, mediocre, subpar, etc...Fans responses are it's only pre season, there's time for improvement, he can get in shape, he can get coached up, he just had a bad game. Come on now! 

What a paradox. Cherry picking is what we do. 

He dropped for a reason. Let that sink in too. 

He's no sure thing especially with Dorsey calling plays. 

He's unproven and I'm going to hope for the best. He certainly can be a weapon. I just have to temper my expectations on a rookie TE who played at Utah. 

You are one of the three worst posters here. 

Kincaid's tape shows a ton of high upside, unteachable traits at every level of his career and through each stage of the offseason. The bills' tape of one quarter of one preseason game wasn't half as bad as the 15,000 posts wailing about it suggested. You pretend that your kin didn't absolutely take over and destroy the quality of the board over that steelers game. You are a complete midwit of the most miserable variety. Brainlet analogy

Edited by arcane
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 7
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

52 minutes ago, Shaw66 said:

Let's hope it's not similar as he looks when he blocks...

giphy.gif

• Shocked 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Dislike 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.