Does Anybody Want Trump Or Biden in 2024?

Irv

I could do without these two losers.  If you had your choice would you bounce them both if you could?  Sick of this nonsense.  We can do better than these bozos.  

• Agree 4

4 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Okay, geeez enough already, I can take the hint! I’ll run. 😁

Honestly.  I would almost vote for anyone on PPP over these two losers running.  We need a reset.  

2 minutes ago, Irv said:

Honestly.  I would almost vote for anyone on PPP over these two losers running.  We need a reset.  

Frankish and I have vowed to run together but we appear to be stuck on top billing. We both wanna be the Big Guy. 😉

Edited by SoCal Deek
  • Haha (+1) 2

6 hours ago, Irv said:

I could do without these two losers.  If you had your choice would you bounce them both if you could?  Sick of this nonsense.  We can do better than these bozos.  

As one of the talking heads pointed out, it would be absolutely historical theater if trump won running from prison then pardoned himself… 😂 

but no.. please no more corrupt or morally bankrupt octogenarians leading 

• Like (+1) 1

I’m old enough to remember when gas and food prices were low, there was peace in the Middle East, unemployment was low and my 401 and stocks were strong. That was the first two years under Trump.

That’s why I would like him back as president. Get rid of Trump and your doing exactly what the left wants you to do. ***** them!

• Thank you (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Come on Tibs! Get with the program. Frankish and I are going to appoint you as Secretary of State. 👍

I'm not voting for that. I'd vote for a potato first 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

Same here. Seriously , 4 more years of Biden and the USA as we know it is completely finished. These lunatics must be kicked out. 

I agree but Trump has ruined the conservative base and is unelectable. Which is the main reason they are going so hard after him. To incite the republican base into voting for him because he literally cannot win. 

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, TSOL said:

I agree but Trump has ruined the conservative base and is unelectable. Which is the main reason they are going so hard after him. To incite the republican base into voting for him because he literally cannot win. 

You think that Joke and Kammy, who would have to take over as President soon after the election, are electable?

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Doc said:

You think that Joke and Kammy, who would have to take over as President soon after the election, are electable?

They own the media, you see all the lies, you see all the people falling for them. I don't underestimate the stupidity of the general voting public anymore. 

I’m tired of these geriatric psychos, particularly the [REDACTED] ones. 

https://nypost.com/2023/08/03/dianne-feinstein-90-cedes-power-of-attorney-to-daughter/amp/

This is entirely illustrative of how these people think. Their bag is important enough to cede control to someone else, but not their government. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, TSOL said:

Saw a poll yesterday ( nyt maybe? ) that has Trump and Biden dead even. I don’t buy this Democrat talking point / spin that they want Trump as the nominee. He was miles ahead with the GOP base to begin with. They know he’s going to be the nominee so they’re interfering in the election with legally weak indictments to drain his money. Election interference is what they do. They also want to influence the middle of the road “ nothing” voter that believes the msm and their constant Democrat spin. They know Biden is an extraordinarily weak incumbent, but much of the USA is too dumb to notice. It’s all about their anti USA “ green” agenda - which makes most Americans lives worse. Biden was merely a puppet for getting that implemented , not a serious President. 

4 minutes ago, TSOL said:

They own the media, you see all the lies, you see all the people falling for them. I don't underestimate the stupidity of the general voting public anymore. 

I never underestimate the stupidity of the voting public, but I still believe Trump or another Rep candidate ( aside from maybe Christie) is absolutely electable. 

• Dislike 1

16 minutes ago, TSOL said:

If he ruined the conservative base then good. They are weak, scared and have no courage. They prefer to take the east road then stand up against the bully’s on the left. They and the woke democrats can all jump off a cliff together.

• Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

Saw a poll yesterday ( nyt maybe? ) that has Trump and Biden dead even. I don’t buy this Democrat talking point / spin that they want Trump as the nominee. He was miles ahead with the GOP base to begin with. They know he’s going to be the nominee so they’re interfering in the election with legally weak indictments to drain his money. Election interference is what they do. They also want to influence the middle of the road “ nothing” voter that believes the msm and their constant Democrat spin. They know Biden is an extraordinarily weak incumbent, but much of the USA is too dumb to notice. It’s all about their anti USA “ green” agenda - which makes most Americans lives worse. Biden was merely a puppet for getting that implemented , not a serious President. 

I never underestimate the stupidity of the voting public, but I still believe Trump or another Rep candidate ( aside from maybe Christie) is absolutely electable. 

Trump is so toxic, women hate him. That's where he will lose. 

• Agree 1

Just now, Westside said:

He’s thought of being toxic because the left wants you to believe that.

I'm not the one who needs convincing, young people and women are not going to vote for him. 

That's why the DNC is harvesting that vote along with the immigrant vote and that's where the last election results came from

That's why we are stuck with sleepy Joe. 

• Agree 1

Just now, TSOL said:

I'm not the one who needs convincing, young people and women are not going to vote for him. 

They’re too far gone. I don’t trust DeSantis. I don’t believe he would beat biden. I would still vote for him over anybody the left puts up. 

24 minutes ago, Westside said:

I dislike the modern democrat party intensely and have seen Biden for the blowhard jackass he is for decades. That said, Trump is unhinged and thoroughly unpresidential. He’s brought his troubles on himself. He also cost republicans the senate in the Georgia runoff and f’d us with Oz in Pennsylvania. The dude needs to dry up and blow away. I can’t vote for any of these people. God help us. 

Edited by JDHillFan
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

Come on Tibs! Get with the program. Frankish and I are going to appoint you as Secretary of State. 👍

Ya, sure you are. What you'll really do is  anything to destroy this government and get more Putin influence in it

• Eyeroll 1

9 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

No, fascism must be fought and destroyed 

To quote Jack Nicholson: “We need you on that wall! We want you on that wall!”

Keep fighting the fight Tibs. You stay hunkered down in your foxhole. Frankish and I will take it from here. 

Over! Roger! 

• Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Doc said:

If they're running against Trump, they are quite electable.

If they run against LITERALLY ANY OTHER REPUBLICAN WITH A PULSE, you'd get a Reagan/Bush style wipeout.

...but they're going to run against Trump, because they've used his crimes to manipulate GOP primary voters into picking him again.   And vulnerability to this sort of checkers level political tactic is why I don't want Trump again, ever.  Well, that and he's absolutely hell-bent on claiming more power for the Imperial Presidency, which is why we're in this mess.

• Disagree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, Coffeesforclosers said:

If they run against LITERALLY ANY OTHER REPUBLICAN WITH A PULSE, you'd get a Reagan/Bush style wipeout.

...but they're going to run against Trump, because they've used his crimes to manipulate GOP primary voters into picking him again.   And vulnerability to this sort of checkers level political tactic is why I don't want Trump again, ever.  Well, that and he's absolutely hell-bent on claiming more power for the Imperial Presidency, which is why we're in this mess.

You really think that people will vote for Kamala for President?  Because when Joke looks even more feeble next year, that's how the Republicans will be framing the Joke/Harris ticket because that is what it would be soon after the election.

Edited by Doc
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Coffeesforclosers said:

Another anti-abortion ticket? Doubt very much you get a wipeout, or even a win 

6 hours ago, Coffeesforclosers said:

This is the story formally sensible democrats like to hold their nose and tell themselves.  Trump was a very electable candidate pre-COVID, in spite of the false claims about his partnership with Putin, and election deniers top to bottom in the Democrat party.  The economy was humming, people were working, and corporations were hiring.  

Post COVID, the democrat party spread vaxx misinformation up to, and including suggesting a vaxx under Trump should not be trusted. They encouraged and often participated in the very behavior we were assured  would spike the death count during the height of the pandemic.    Death and despair were very good for the democrats. 

Additionally, the dem leadership shifted the “rich guy target” from $250k to $400k, and floated the student loan forgiveness program to include many, many well-off Americans happy to get the assistance. 

The intelligence agencies intervened, of course, to limit exposure to Team Biden and his very sketchy relationship (financially, anyways)  with his son. In doing so, they positioned Team Trump as involved in spreading Russian information.  

Certainly, Trump’s style contributed to the loss, but this idea that Biden was anything but the favorite in large part because of his agenda is fantasy. 

Edited by leh-nerd skin-erd
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 3

6 hours ago, Doc said:

You really think that people will vote for Kamala for President?  Because when Joke looks even more feeble next year, that's how the Republicans will be framing the Joke/Harris ticket because that is what it would be soon after the election.

One Hillary style throw him in the back of a van without shoes like a roll of carpet incident and things could change.

I hope neither runs but if they both do I'll be voting 3rd party (again).

12 hours ago, Westside said:

No, he’s toxic because he’s ***** toxic
What the right wants you to do is overlook it

1 hour ago, reddogblitz said:

One Hillary style throw him in the back of a van without shoes like a roll of carpet incident and things could change.

A third-party vote is a wasted vote. I hate to say that, but it’s true and I would’ve bought voted for Bernie Sanders.

• Haha (+1) 1

10 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

9 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

A third-party vote is a wasted vote. I hate to say that, but it’s true and I would’ve bought voted for Bernie Sanders.

This.  One of the 2 major party's candidate is going to win.  It's a choice of the lesser of two evils.

Edited by Doc
  • Like (+1) 1

15 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

This is the story formally sensible democrats like to hold their nose and tell themselves.  Trump was a very electable candidate pre-COVID, in spite of the false claims about his partnership with Putin, and election deniers top to bottom in the Democrat party.  The economy was humming, people were working, and corporations were hiring

Trumps popularity was actually at its highest during COVID and Post-COVID. Democratic attacks backfired.

But his highest ever popularity was...49%.  A competent presidential campaign can work with that number, and the election was very close because Trump's campaign shaped up quite a bit after Bill Stepien took over.

Post COVID, the democrat party spread vaxx misinformation up to, and including suggesting a vaxx under Trump should not be trusted. They encouraged and often participated in the very behavior we were assured  would spike the death count during the height of the pandemic.    Death and despair were very good for the democrats. 

Additionally, the dem leadership shifted the “rich guy target” from $250k to $400k, and floated the student loan forgiveness program to include many, many well-off Americans happy to get the assistance. 

The intelligence agencies intervened, of course, to limit exposure to Team Biden and his very sketchy relationship (financially, anyways)  with his son. In doing so, they positioned Team Trump as involved in spreading Russian information.

This is a logical argument, it's just refuted by the evidence. Trump actually made up ground with the electorate during Covid. He lost because he ran a bad campaign. Also because a ton of people hate him, have always hated him, and will never vote for him, because even when the economy is humming, between 40 and 60% of America still hated him.  Just like Hillary Clinton, but with credit to Trump, Hillary was a far, far, far worse campaigner than he is.

Edited by Coffeesforclosers