Diggs NOT at mandatory minicamp, McDermott "very concerned" DAY 2 UPDATE: He's back

Process

1 minute ago, Einstein said:

You said we overreacted. We didn’t. We reacted appropriately. Even the head coach said he was very concerned.

Speaking of straw men, I never said it wasn’t fixable.

Which part didn’t you understand? I’ll break down into a way that someone of your intellect can understand.

you and a few completely overreacted.  by far the majority was concerned, but there were come that wanted to turn this into something we knew very little about yet.   diggs is at practice and he'll be productive.  you came off looking foolish and you keep pushing forward with that.  you do you.  

and if you don't understand why your comparison was completely foolish, that's on you.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, RyanC883 said:

what were signatures for posts?   like a sig line that would follow your post?

Yes, exactly. It was a little section at the bottom of each post. Some message boards still have them. You've been around here long enough that I think we still had them in 2009.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, teef said:

you and a few completely overreacted.  by far the majority was concerned, but there were come that wanted to turn this into something we knew very little about yet.   diggs is at practice and he'll be productive.  you came off looking foolish and you keep pushing forward with that.  you do you.  

and if you don't understand why your comparison was completely foolish, that's on you.

an overreaction?! There was a ton of facts that supported the whole Allen slept with Digg's mother theory!

• Haha (+1) 5

1 minute ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Yes, exactly. It was a little section at the bottom of each post. Some message boards still have them. You've been around here long enough that I think we still had them in 2009.

they sounded familiar and have seen them elsewhere, but I don’t recall them here.  Then again, likely I’m just forgetting!

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, ScottLaw said:

No idea how sincere any of this is… dude knows he’s going to be in the limelight today. 

I think he deserves the benefit of the doubt.  There’s other ways to look pleasant without investing the emotional energy of teaching. 

• Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Einstein said:

Which part didn’t you understand? I’ll break it down into a way that someone of your intellect can understand.

Using an extreme scenario in which someone breaks multiple laws which lead to their imprisonment is a good comparison to pure speculation of what's going on with the Diggs drama?  You really can't see how absurd this comparison is?

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Malazan said:

Hey, he is the President of a company and has risen to heights that most can only dream of. His IQ is tested. He is the opposite of a joke.

How dare you speak to him like that!

Yeah, but is he a lawyer?

• Haha (+1) 2

Just now, Royale with Cheese said:

Using an extreme scenario in which someone breaks multiple laws which lead to their imprisonment is a good comparison to pure speculation of what's going on with the Diggs drama?  You really can't see how absurd this comparison is?

He can't, but he certainly appreciates your attention which he needs to make it through the day. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.