Please don't start threads with made-up Twitter trash

Gregg

nick ercolano on Twitter: "Per my illustrious sources, MIN is still trying to trade Dalvin Cook, but he's agreed to an ~$11M deal with NYJ. Just waiting on being let go by MIN before dipping the feather in ink. "It’s about as done of a deal as anything" #NickyLeaks" / Twitter

• Vomit 5
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, HereComesTheReignAgain said:

This would be a clear case of tampering I would imagine.

1 minute ago, aristocrat said:

wouldn't that be tampering? 

You guys are wrong its tampering and the Patriots get a comp pick too

Edited by DJB
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, JGMcD2 said:

This follow up tweet was even more interesting...

Now you KNOW it's an outright lie. Beane likes his draft picks too much to risk losing them in a tampering situation. Yet we will have people here claim for years that Beane was "all in" on him for YEARS now...

• Agree 3

If they do sign him, I wonder if this mean Hall won't be ready for week 1. I would also think this would be tampering unless the Vikings gave him permission to speak with other teams. I really don't know how the rules work with the stuff.

Tampering, so I doubt this is true. Also, The Jets have a better, younger bell cow running back already. Makes no sense for them to do this unless Hall won;t be ready at the beginning of the season.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

Now you KNOW it's an outright lie. Beane likes his draft picks too much to risk losing them in a tampering situation. Yet we will have people here claim for years that Beane was "all in" on him for YEARS now...

It doesn't sound like the Bills offered to trade for him... they made an offer to sign him.

It seems like MIN let him negotiate knowing that they'll release him and NYJ and BUF mades offers - they're trying to find a taker before releasing. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Disagree 1

1 minute ago, Gregg said:

If they do sign him, I wonder if this mean Hall won't be ready for week 1. I would also think this would be tampering unless the Vikings gave him permission to speak with other teams. I really don't know how the rules work with the stuff.

Hall / Izzy / Carter / Knight / Dye (USC/Oregon)  with Cook in the mix? That’s a lot of talent to evaluate, lose or try to keep. 

8 minutes ago, Gregg said:

nick ercolano on Twitter: "Per my illustrious sources, MIN is still trying to trade Dalvin Cook, but he's agreed to an ~$11M deal with NYJ. Just waiting on being let go by MIN before dipping the feather in ink. "It’s about as done of a deal as anything" #NickyLeaks" / Twitter

This guy is a nobody.  I’ve noticed how no one picked up on the report from his “illustrious sources.”

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, JGMcD2 said:

It doesn't sound like the Bills offered to trade for him... they made an offer to sign him.

It seems like MIN let him negotiate knowing that they'll release him and NYJ and BUF mades offers - they're trying to find a taker before releasing. 

Naw, it seems that someone on Twitter is looking for clicks.

• Like (+1) 1