Please don't start threads with made-up Twitter trash

Gregg

Just now, BillsGuyInMalta said:

This would be a very Jetsy thing to do.  The Jets have an excellent group of RBs and even if it takes a few games for Breece Hall to get back to form they still have Carter and Knight who were very capable last year. 

Didn't it take Barkley a couple of years to regain his form which he did last year. Look at Tre he struggled when he came back last year. Hopefully he can regain his old form this year.

15 minutes ago, Gregg said:

nick ercolano on Twitter: "Per my illustrious sources, MIN is still trying to trade Dalvin Cook, but he's agreed to an ~$11M deal with NYJ. Just waiting on being let go by MIN before dipping the feather in ink. "It’s about as done of a deal as anything" #NickyLeaks" / Twitter

I think NickyLeaks should dry himself off.

If the Jets are negotiating with Cook and his agent, and have a deal ready to go *while he is still under contract to another team who may be seeking to trade him*, that would be a huge case of Tampering and the J-E-T-S Jets would be in trouble with the league.

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, JGMcD2 said:

This follow up tweet was even more interesting...

Yeah, I heard the Bills are upping it to $15M per for Cook. Will be cutting Josh Allen to afford the deal and are willing to eat the dead cap for an aging RB just so they can have two Cooks in the kitchen. 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

How could Buf want or afford this dude? We added Harris and Murray to solidify that role. Our RBs are det and very diverse and talented.

Yesterday he was going to Mia , today the Jests. Who knows but sounds like a bunch of gossip 

Regardless,  I think we are far superior to the Jets with or without him and what does this say about their confidence in Hall bouncing back? 

Didn’t care when he was going to Miami and don’t care if he goes to the Jets. It’s a RB.

I listened to a CBS radio host yesterday talk about how the Bills don’t know what they’re doing. They’re one piece away but don’t know what piece they’re missing. They need to add a top RB and stop trying to throw all the time. He mentioned Zeke Elliot as a better fit then Hopkins.

3 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Didn’t care when he was going to Miami and don’t care if he goes to the Jets. It’s a RB.

I listened to a CBS radio host yesterday talk about how the Bills don’t know what they’re doing. They’re one piece away but don’t know what piece they’re missing. They need to add a top RB and stop trying to throw all the time. He mentioned Zeke Elliot as a better fit then Hopkins.

I heard some "pundit" pushing Ezekiel Elliot for the Bills, what a joke.  Type of selection that would draw praise from a lot of naïve fans.

11 minutes ago, Herb Nightly said:

Who is Nick Ercolano and why do so many believe everything they read?

Pretty sure he's ECB's college roommate's cousin's groomsman.

Not sure about the second part of your question: you'd think people would know better than ever to ignore twitter, but these are desperate times (aka the offseason).

39 minutes ago, JGMcD2 said:

It doesn't sound like the Bills offered to trade for him... they made an offer to sign him.

It seems like MIN let him negotiate knowing that they'll release him and NYJ and BUF mades offers - they're trying to find a taker before releasing. 

Highly doubt it. Bills reportedly had been in trade diacussions

They already have a strong young RB on his rookie contract (Breece Hall), so it doesn't make much sense to throw money at Dalvin Cook.  

I know Hall is coming off an ACL injury, but seems like a wasted move to me.

• Agree 1

49 minutes ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

Now you KNOW it's an outright lie. Beane likes his draft picks too much to risk losing them in a tampering situation. Yet we will have people here claim for years that Beane was "all in" on him for YEARS now...

Ya know Beane was All In on Dalvin Cook. 😉

• Haha (+1) 1