Turley been talking to the Bills

Take it for what it's worth, but the Bills have been having some talks with Kyle Turley. This doesn't mean they are in negotiations. If something could be worked out, do you want him? I would love him and his intensity, but back injuries are very scary. It's very hard to come back from them. Just wondering some of you think. Thanks.

Take it for what it's worth, but the Bills have been having some talks with Kyle Turley.  This doesn't mean they are in negotiations.  If something could be worked out, do you want him?  I would love him and his intensity, but back injuries are very scary.  It's very hard to come back from them.  Just wondering some of you think.  Thanks.

347129[/snapback]

i doubt the bills would make obvious tampering public knowledge........

i doubt the bills would make obvious tampering public knowledge........

347173[/snapback]

Yeah seriously...do we have a source on this or was it a friend of a friend of a friend?

Not saying anything bad about you Biscuit if you heard it from someone, I'm just saying that a rumor like this is very easily made up.

Yeah seriously...do we have a source on this or was it a friend of a friend of a friend?

Not saying anything bad about you Biscuit if you heard it from someone, I'm just saying that a rumor like this is very easily made up.

347175[/snapback]

It was a person who is very involved with the Bills... don't wanna get to specific because the talks are nothing too serious at this point... as for Turley being on steriods... He naturally isn't a 290 lber... he has to work very hard to put on his weight by lifting... he couldn't lift last year thus the weight lost... it's really not that uncommon just liek at Ricky Williams... sorry for all the periods :)

It was a person who is very involved with the Bills... don't wanna get to specific because the talks are nothing too serious at this point... as for Turley being on steriods... He naturally isn't a 290 lber... he has to work very hard to put on his weight by lifting... he couldn't lift last year thus the weight lost... it's really not that uncommon just liek at Ricky Williams... sorry for all the periods  :lol:

347179[/snapback]

If I had a dollar for every time someone posted a rumor on this board based on something they overheard from a person who is "very involved with the Bills"... :)

Does your very involved friend have any idea what Turley weighs now? If he's not a lot closer to 300 than he is to 240 he wouldn't do the Bills any good this fall. There's no way he can put on that much muscle in that short of time.

If I had a dollar for every time someone posted a rumor on this board based on something they overheard from a person who is "very involved with the Bills"... :)

347192[/snapback]

And that skeptic/cynic attitude is the same reason why there's very little inside information. The boo birds here once drove away a woman who was likely related to Dwight Adams.

And that skeptic/cynic attitude is the same reason why there's very little inside information. The boo birds here once drove away a woman who was likely related to Dwight Adams.

347208[/snapback]

Well said.

It was a person who is very involved with the Bills... don't wanna get to specific because the talks are nothing too serious at this point...

347179[/snapback]

Why is it always guys with fewer than 50 posts that "break" these kind of stories???

This sounds like the last three times someone had inside info on guys the Bills were going to sign (Hey Mr. Larry, what do you hear?)!

At least he's not using Pro Football Talk or Pro Football Central as his source.

According to PFT, we are going to keep Bledsoe "for sure" and we sent Travis to Philly for a 3rd rounder.

According to PFC, we have George Seifert as our HC and we traded Travis Henry for Corey Simon.

I'd much rather have him at LT then Peters.  :P

347164[/snapback]

Do you mean that you'd much rather have him THAN Peters, or that you'd much rather have him come here, fail his physical, THEN have Peters at LT. I'm interested to HERE what you have to say. :)

BTW, can I be on the crazy list, nobody wants to play with me anymore. :lol:

Take it for what it's worth, but the Bills have been having some talks with Kyle Turley.  This doesn't mean they are in negotiations.  If something could be worked out, do you want him?  I would love him and his intensity, but back injuries are very scary.  It's very hard to come back from them.  Just wondering some of you think.  Thanks.

347129[/snapback]

No, his downside is greater than any good he can offer this team.

i hope they DONT bring in Turley.

he's on the downside of his career, is a problem in the lockerroom, and is known to be a "dirty" player. we already have a double murderer in our history, we don't need any more dirt

plus his TBD name would be KT. which looks an awful lot like "Katie", which is the name of an ex, who like Turly is abit of a psycho :)

just say no to KT

347208[/snapback]

And the Cab Driver left town - for good. :)

Why is it always guys with fewer than 50 posts that "break" these kind of stories???

This sounds like the last three times someone had inside info on guys the Bills were going to sign (Hey Mr. Larry, what do you hear?)!

347222[/snapback]

To make myself more believable, I will make sure I post more ridiculous responses in more threads. :lol: Anyways, I didn't say they were in the process of signing him; they were just talking to him and I wanted some response. And if they ever sign him, I will repost this and look like a genius. And if they don't, I will be just as good as John Clayton. :) Have a good holiday.

347222[/snapback]

LMFAO

By the way, isn't Turley a bit of a looney bird?

i hope they DONT bring in Turley.

he's on the downside of his career, is a problem in the lockerroom, and is known to be a "dirty" player.  we already have a double murderer in our history, we don't need any more dirt

plus his TBD name would be KT.  which looks an awful lot like "Katie", which is the name of an ex, who like Turly is abit of a psycho :)

just say no to KT

347344[/snapback]

I agree, but if he does end up here, have no fear. KT is no match for TK! No one can take him! :lol:

347129[/snapback]

Aren't you the same fella who had buddies in the eagles organization or something? I can't remember exactly but something about McNabb as a Bill I believe. Come on guy, there is no need for this garbage.

To make myself more believable, I will make sure I post more ridiculous responses in more threads.  :blink:  Anyways, I didn't say they were in the process of signing him; they were just talking to him and I wanted some response.  And if they ever sign him, I will repost this and look like a genius.  And if they don't, I will be just as good as John Clayton.  :doh:  Have a good holiday.

347457[/snapback]

Sounds to me that you're admitting that you just made it up.

347129[/snapback]

yawn

You cant get mad at people not believing these unfounded rumors. Remember "Ty Law is going to sign with the bills this week" guy? Its the same as "george seifort at the airport" guy. Im not saying this guy is a liar, but why wouldnt a credible source report on this?

I wouldn't mind bringing him in, but not at any sort of price.

347132[/snapback]

i doubt he's playing for free these days, so it looks like that's out of the question.

:doh:

Question: Why would we want an aging, 240 lb ex-steroid user with a serious back injury, as our LT?

Answer: He was once a decent player whose name we all recognize.

Conclusion: He must be better than anyone we have.