Trump Was Selling Pardons For $2 Million

A former aide to former Trump attorney Rudolph Giuliani says he told her the ex-New York City mayor and then-president Donald Trump were offering to sell presidential pardons for $2 million apiece, according to court documents.

The bombshell allegation was levied in a complaint filed against Mr Giuliani by Noelle Dunphy, a New York-based public relations professional who is suing him for “unlawful abuses of power, wide-ranging sexual assault and harassment, wage theft, and other misconduct” committed while she worked for him in 2019 and 2020.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/rudy-giuliani-said-he-and-trump-were-selling-pardons-for-dollar2m-apiece-ex-aide-claims/ar-AA1bdXfh

She then states that Mr Giuliani asked her “if she knew anyone in need of a pardon” because he was “selling pardons for $2 million, which he and President Trump would split”.

“He told Ms Dunphy that she could refer individuals seeking pardons to him, so long as they did not go through “the normal channels” of the Office of the Pardon Attorney, because correspondence going to that office would be subject to disclosure under the Freedom of Information Act,” the suit added.

I am a documented Trump hater

But

Let’s be honest, both sides do this why do you think that Biden was working so hard to get free college for students old enough to vote some of it might be ideological and I personally think it’s a great thing because predatory loan suck but you could say that Biden did that in order to garner the young vote

This is not to say that Trump isn’t crooked as *****. One of my favorite comedians David Chappelle, did a bit where he called Donald Trump an honest liar I think that’s spot on. He tells you exactly who he is.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

But

Let’s be honest, both sides do this why do you think that Biden was working so hard to get free college for students old enough to vote some of it might be ideological and I personally think it’s a great thing because predatory loan suck but you could say that Biden did that in order to garner the young vote

This is not to say that Trump isn’t crooked as *****. One of my favorite comedians David Chappelle, did a bit where he called Donald Trump an honest liar I think that’s spot on. He tells you exactly who he is.

Ya sure

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Ya sure

To me, it makes him twice as bad. He’s telling you a lie, and he’s gonna back that lie no matter what.

There will be people that believe it, and there will be people that don’t and the people that don’t create an alternate reality where the law doesn’t mean anything where you don’t need evidence in order to prosecute

This whole Durham thing is a prime example of that there is not one shred of evidence of anything that can be charged in that report just like the Mueller report as frustrating as that was so there’s a little bit of red meat to both sides but not an ounce of proof that anybody actually did anything criminally wrong 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1

31 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Wait - this thread is two hours old and our resident cult members concerned about corruption hasn't chimed in yet?

SHOCKED

The most corrupt administration in our lifetime, right @BillsFanNC, @Doc, @Over 29 years of fanhood

Seriously - fn idiots 

Excellent! We may have finally reached a breakthrough here. So now we know that we have two corrupt politicians and yet you still prefer the one that wants to:

Open the Borders

Get entangled in $$$$ Foreign Wars

and

Raise your taxes 

The choice seems pretty damn clear to me! 😉

• Like (+1) 2
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Excellent! We may have finally reached a breakthrough here. So now we know that we have two corrupt politicians and yet you still prefer the one that wants to:

Open the Borders

and

Raise your taxes 

Lesser of two evils, right bro?

I won't vote for someone who pissed all over the US Constitution and looted our treasury during his tenure.

17 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Lesser of two evils, right bro?

I won't vote for someone who pissed all over the US Constitution and looted our treasury during his tenure.

So let’s cut to the chase. You prefer….

Open Borders

Foreign Wars

Higher Taxes 

At least now we know. Nothing else needs to be said. Thanks for your participation over the years. You can let yourself out now. Message received! 😁

• Agree 1

29 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Open the Borders

and

Raise your taxes 

exactly and we hear all the time what a corrupt pos trump is from every angle, msm news platform, civil lawsuits, comedians, papers etc. But why is Biden doing the same thing, or Schumer, or Hilary or Pelosi or AOC but that is all buried and hidden and not reviled by the at large media??? 

why aren’t they held to the same standard? 

the Ukrainian one still reads like a dystopian fantasy… ambitious crazy guy politician presses foreign government to reveal why political opponents crack junkie kid gets suitcases of cash while his daddy was VP and responsible for that specific foreign policy relationship. The politically charged institutions investigate and effectively indict then acquit along Party lines the guy asking the questions about the corruption instead of the guys actually doing the corruption. That’s insane!! 

• Thank you (+1) 1

55 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

So let’s cut to the chase. You prefer….

Open Borders

Foreign Wars

Higher Taxes 

At least now we know. Nothing else needs to be said. Thanks for your participation over the years. You can let yourself out now. Message received! 😁

Democracy is far more important…

And since your cult is so archaic and corrupt - you would rather have a dictator run America.

No thanks 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, BillStime said:

Democracy is far more important…

And since your cult is so archaic and corrupt - you would rather have a dictator run America.

No thanks 

You mean the kind of ‘democracy’ they have in Russia, China, and Iran where the government class makes up stories about the opposition, enlists the police state to spread the story, then installs a new leader, and claims they won in a landslide? That kind of democracy? 
No thanks. 

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

You mean the kind of ‘democracy’ they have in Russia, China, and Iran where the government class makes up stories about the opposition, enlists the police state to spread the story, then installs a new leader, and claims they won in a landslide? That kind of democracy? 
No thanks. 

Wait - did you just project the past six years on us? 

Trump/Barr is laughing at you.

4 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Wait - did you just project the past six years on us? 

Trump/Barr is laughing at you.

Admit it. Your entire schtick just got crushed. I know it’s tough to let it sink in. I feel for you. You were so heavily invested in a fabrication. Take a minute, or a week, or a month….and do some soul searching. You were sold a lie! And you bought it hook, line, and sinker. 
I still luv ya though. 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1

Well, another silly thread.

Based on one person's account while in a lawsuit against Rudy.

Solid foundation.  LOL

It certainly demonstrates far better than I could how lost these posters are.

Reminder:

Compared to other presidents, Trump flexed his power to pardon people of their crimes very little while he was in office, most often offering clemency and full pardons to his political allies — including Roger Stone, his former strategist Steve Bannon, and his son-in-law's father, Charles Kushner.

Compared to former President Barack Obama's more than 1,300 clemency grants, Trump pardoned or commuted the sentences of 240 people while in office. 

https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-and-giuliani-conspired-to-sell-presidential-pardons-lawsuit-2023-5

Predicted response:

"Oh look, B-Man defending his love Trump again'

Just pointing out the obvious desperation of this thread.

:lol:

20 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

But

Both sides do bad things.

Both sides don't sell pardons to criminals.

• Like (+1) 1

IF he did this, it’s obviously another example of corruption, just like Kushner dealings with the Saudis.

I say “if” because “if” this happened, it would be a much bigger deal than an obscure story from a civil case. 

Regardless, you shouldn’t support politicians for being upstanding citizens… they are not.   

Don’t support them because you think they believe in what they’re saying… they don’t. 

Just support people who most advance your views and stop acting like personal ethics is quantifiably present in politics. 

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, SCBills said:

IF he did this, it’s obviously another example of corruption, just like Kushner dealings with the Saudis.

I say “if” because “if” this happened, it would be a much bigger deal than an obscure story from a civil case. 

Regardless, you shouldn’t support politicians for being upstanding citizens… they are not.   

Don’t support them because you think they believe in what they’re saying… they don’t. 

Just support people who most advance your views and stop acting like personal ethics is quantifiably present in politics. 

Are you saying that if there is proof of a candidate's corruption you should still vote for them if they advance your views or am I misunderstanding your post?

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Kemp said:

Are you saying that if there is proof of a candidate's corruption you should still vote for them if they advance your views or am I misunderstanding your post?

Yes. 

I suppose Trump’s son in law making millions off his influence from the Saudis or the allegation of selling pardons is worse - to some people - than lying to a nation in order to destroy Iraq or drone bombing innocent civilians in Syria and Libya, but (in my opinion) it’s just baked into the cake.  

That’s why you haven’t seen me harping on the Hunter Biden stuff.  I just assume the Biden’s made a ton of money off access from foreign governments.  Just like the Clinton Foundation was set up to do for Hillary.  

My issue has simply been the media/govt coordination to hide the story before an election.  But the content of it … cracked out son, banging hookers and random payments from foreign govt’s while serving on boards he’s unqualified for in Ukraine and China?..  eh, whatever … you think these people go into office upper middle class and exit millionaires off the govt salary?

Most, if not all, at the national level are corrupted to some level.  Donors, influence, power … it is what it is.   Just vote for who advances your views the most. 

Also, I wouldn’t be too worried about “Trump getting away with something..” … the man has literally been investigated for stuff he didn’t do, as we just had confirmation of this week. 

Edited by SCBills
  • Agree 2

On 5/16/2023 at 9:29 AM, Tiberius said:

Ya sure

Well until they pull each one of those that are making these claims into court & have them make the statements under oath along with Rudi's helper that asked if the guy want a pardon it's all nothing but here say which TIbs is great at .

You would look up any claim just to make him look bad or worse than you have already tried to . Sure he ain't no squeaky clean politician like Joe but hey if all the BS that has been put out about him since he was in office was true i'm thinking he would have already been in a cell by now .

But seeing as Durham has basically said the russian thing was pretty much( in so many words) a bunch of BS all the haters will be grasping at anything they can to have the guilty before proven innocent verdict of public opinion . 

6 minutes ago, T master said:

Well until they pull each one of those that are making these claims into court & have them make the statements under oath along with Rudi's helper that asked if the guy want a pardon it's all nothing but here say which TIbs is great at .

You would look up any claim just to make him look bad or worse than you have already tried to . Sure he ain't no squeaky clean politician like Joe but hey if all the BS that has been put out about him since he was in office was true i'm thinking he would have already been in a cell by now .

But seeing as Durham has basically said the russian thing was pretty much( in so many words) a bunch of BS all the haters will be grasping at anything they can to have the guilty before proven innocent verdict of public opinion . 

Trump is the most corrupt American politician of our time 

17 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Trump is the most corrupt American politician of our time 

Oh yah and Joe is the smartest president of our time . 🙄  He has never lied, always had great policy, thought through every move he's made with a good plan in place moving forward & has always put Americans first in everything he's done since being in office . 

If you believe any of that BS i got some ocean front property on Mt Everest i'll sell you ... Joe is as big a POS if not bigger because he doesn't have a clue where he S**T last let alone how to run a country ... He's beat Carter when it comes to being incompetent .

The biggest thing is he's Bull S**TT'd you & some others into thinking he's all that & a bag of chips so who's the bigger DA ?? you or Joe ? I'm thinking you !! Because he's getting paid to be a DA & you just follow along for free ...

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, T master said:

Oh yah and Joe is the smartest president of our time . 🙄  He has never lied, always had great policy, thought through every move he's made with a good plan in place moving forward & has always put Americans first in everything he's done since being in office . 

If you believe any of that BS i got some ocean front property on Mt Everest i'll sell you ... Joe is as big a POS if not bigger because he doesn't have a clue where he S**T last let alone how to run a country ... He's beat Carter when it comes to being incompetent .

The biggest thing is he's Bull S**TT'd you & some others into thinking he's all that & a bag of chips so who's the bigger DA ?? you or Joe ? I'm thinking you !! Because he's getting paid to be a DA & you just follow along for free ...

Trump really is, by far, the most corrupt person to hold high office, probably ever 

Joe? Not really. You are not being honest comparing the two 

Dishonest 

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Trump really is, by far, the most corrupt person to hold high office, probably ever 

Joe? Not really. You are not being honest comparing the two 

Dishonest 

The only thing is if you get rid of the BS that the libs made up for the time before him winning his election then while in office it would only be about a quarter of what you & others have made up .

Despite it being said over & over again by others that the russian thing was TOTAL BS proven that the steel dossier was bought & paid for & now Durham saying that it had no relevance to it ya'll still sit on that pedestal & all of us had to pay out billions in tax dollars to follow a farce . Illegal FISA warrants and all aside .

So if you take the BS away it's not as bad as you all make it out to be & in a lot of ways no worse than what Hillary & her husband have done while in office but getting a BJ while in the oval office & causing others deaths because of not calling of reinforcements to get Americans out of a bad situation in Benghazi is nothing at all like a bunch of jack asses deciding to go into the capital building . 

But hey that's okay just over look all that ... 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, T master said:

The only thing is if you get rid of the BS that the libs made up for the time before him winning his election then while in office it would only be about a quarter of what you & others have made up .

Despite it being said over & over again by others that the russian thing was TOTAL BS proven that the steel dossier was bought & paid for & now Durham saying that it had no relevance to it ya'll still sit on that pedestal & all of us had to pay out billions in tax dollars to follow a farce . Illegal FISA warrants and all aside .

So if you take the BS away it's not as bad as you all make it out to be & in a lot of ways no worse than what Hillary & her husband have done while in office but getting a BJ while in the oval office & causing others deaths because of not calling of reinforcements to get Americans out of a bad situation in Benghazi is nothing at all like a bunch of jack asses deciding to go into the capital building . 

But hey that's okay just over look all that ... 

Trump is the most corrupt, immoral, dishonest, ignorant and self-severing person ever elected to high office in our country's history. Period 

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Trump is the most corrupt, immoral, dishonest, ignorant and self-severing person ever elected to high office in our country's history. Period 

No bias or hatred here folks !!

On 5/17/2023 at 5:47 AM, Kemp said:

At the federal level, don't we all do this each and every election? It's the lesser of two evils mantra, right?

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

I suggest as an example, Andrew Jackson might be worthy of mention for that honor.  Name a specific action of Trump that is worse than the "trail of tears" forced relocation of Native Americans.  I could name other chief executives and their transgressions but as a professed student of history you should know better.  

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, T master said:

No bias or hatred here folks !!

Only in you defending his corruption 

3 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

I suggest as an example, Andrew Jackson might be worthy of mention for that honor.  Name a specific action of Trump that is worse than the "trail of tears" forced relocation of Native Americans.  I could name other chief executives and their transgressions but as a professed student of history you should know better.  

True, Trump didn’t ethnically cleanse a group 

On 5/20/2023 at 9:38 AM, Tiberius said:

Only in you defending his corruption 

True, Trump didn’t ethnically cleanse a group 

Well seeing as it's been brought out in the Durham report that there was truly no evidence of collusion & that official bias was the driving force behind the investigation despite the lack of evidence of any of those on Trumps election team and they pushed forward with the FISA warrants any way & the collusion was in Hillary's camp to spread the lies from the Steel Dossier knowing that they were false .

Also that Comey had no real evidence to go forward but did anyway with a FBI investigation & that not 1 of those scum bags will ever be brought to justice and it was all under the guise of the Obama administration which your boy Joe was neck deep in .

I'd say you given your bias are also defending their corruption so we are even . Obama, Joe, Schiff, Hillary, Comey, Sadler, CNN, MSNBC, And the rest all go free & Trump is free with those of his campaign having to pay the price of public opinion and num nuts like you will continue to shoot your mouth off despite what Durham or any one else has said weather it was a 4 yr investigation or not .

You need to start a thread that Durham was paid off by Trump to say what he did or that he is also hooked in with the Russians which its the reason for his findings & all will be right in TIBSville .

Edited by T master
  • Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, T master said:

Well seeing as it's been brought out in the Durham report that there was truly no evidence of collusion & that official bias was the driving force behind the investigation despite the lack of evidence of any of those on Trumps election team and they pushed forward with the FISA warrants any way & the collusion was in Hillary's camp to spread the lies from the Steel Dossier knowing that they were false .

Also that Comey had no real evidence to go forward but did anyway with a FBI investigation & that not 1 of those scum bags will ever be brought to justice and it was all under the guise of the Obama administration which your boy Joe was neck deep in .

I'd say you given your bias are also defending their corruption so we are even . Obama, Joe, Schiff, Hillary, Comey, Sadler, CNN, MSNBC, And the rest all go free & Trump is free with those of his campaign having to pay the price of public opinion and num nuts like you will continue to shoot your mouth off despite what Durham or any one else has said weather it was a 4 yr investigation or not .

You need to start a thread that Durham was paid off by Trump to say what he did or that he is also hooked in with the Russians which its the reason for his findings & all will be right in TIBSville .

Oh ya, ok, the Durham report, whatever 

Trump corruptly worked with a mass murdering terrorist to undermine an American election and you are ok with that 

On 5/16/2023 at 10:22 AM, Tiberius said:

A former aide to former Trump attorney Rudolph Giuliani says he told her the ex-New York City mayor and then-president Donald Trump were offering to sell presidential pardons for $2 million apiece, according to court documents.

The bombshell allegation was levied in a complaint filed against Mr Giuliani by Noelle Dunphy, a New York-based public relations professional who is suing him for “unlawful abuses of power, wide-ranging sexual assault and harassment, wage theft, and other misconduct” committed while she worked for him in 2019 and 2020.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/rudy-giuliani-said-he-and-trump-were-selling-pardons-for-dollar2m-apiece-ex-aide-claims/ar-AA1bdXfh

She then states that Mr Giuliani asked her “if she knew anyone in need of a pardon” because he was “selling pardons for $2 million, which he and President Trump would split”.

“He told Ms Dunphy that she could refer individuals seeking pardons to him, so long as they did not go through “the normal channels” of the Office of the Pardon Attorney, because correspondence going to that office would be subject to disclosure under the Freedom of Information Act,” the suit added.

Another lie.  This is becoming a thing with you. 

• Agree 1