Belichick Screws Jets on Draft Day

bobobonators

3 hours ago, 90sBills said:

His biggest weakness is not having a hof at qb. Check his records without one. 

That's a simplistic talking point that's emerged the last few seasons imo.  The first three Super Bowls wins I give more to Belichick than Brady.  Brady was more of a game manager while their defense was the driving force.  The last six Super Bowls they went to (three wins, three losses) was more Brady and that offense.

• Like (+1) 2

7 hours ago, Success said:

I kind of doubt this story.  He's vindictive - but I don't think so much that he would change a single thing about how he conducts the draft.  Doesn't seem like his style.

Agreed.

He'd love it if a byproduct of what he wanted to do screwed the Jets. But he wouldn't do it to screw the Jets. He'd do whatever he thought was best for his team.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Matt_In_NH said:

I heard he used an AI chat BOT to make this decision since it can beat him at 5D chess

He doesn't even follow analytics. There's no way he has ever even heard of AI, or maybe even a computer.

This illustrates how Belichick isn't focused solely on the Patriots but is paying as much attention to the other teams and their drafts, particularly in the AFC East.  

There can be no doubt that Sauron's gaze is often focused on the Bills, Josh Allen, and the Bills' practice squad.  

• Haha (+1) 2

8 hours ago, 90sBills said:

His biggest weakness is not having a hof at qb. Check his records without one. 

Belichick’s career record without Tom Brady: 79-87 (47.6%)

Tom Brady’s career record without Belichick: 37-20 (65%)

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

This is like when Burgess Meredith's Penguin runs off with HOUSE's wallet, after Frank Gorshin's Riddler had picked HOUSE's pocket.

.....after George Sander's Mr. Freeze froze HOUSE in place, after Julie Newmar's Cat Woman seduced ole @HOUSE

Poor HOUSE and his wallet!!

• Awesome! (+1) 1

12 hours ago, KDIGGZ said:

I forgot the Patriots were even in our division. That might be the only win they get against the AFC east this year

Huh?  The Bills might go 1-5/2-4 in the AFC East?

• Disagree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Inigo Montoya said:

Feeling like he was on a roll, after Bill got off the phone with the Steelers he called Dominos and ordered 50 large anchovy pizzas to be delivered to the Jets' draft room under the name A. Rodgers.

The Jests thought there was something fishy about that delivery. They immediately identified Bill as the culprit, since he is the Dean of the Fishy Department. 

• Haha (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

The only win the Patriots will get. We are talking about the Pats right?

OK,  Didn't know which team you were talking about because I don't see the Cheaters beating the Jets.

4 minutes ago, Doc said:

OK,  Didn't know which team you were talking about because I don't see the Cheaters beating the Jets.

The only win is them messing with them during the draft. They won't beat them on the field

• Haha (+1) 1

16 hours ago, transient said:

So he basically screwed the Patriots*** to screw the Jets… sweet. :thumbsup:

Yeah, I was thinking that, if screwing the Jets is his priority over making the best choices he can make for the Patriots, he really should move along.

New England Patriots Bill Belichick is presently the greatest NFL coach ever. The Buffalo Bills would be looking for our third Super Bowl in row right now if he was the Buffalo Bills head coach. I would give up a first rounder to acquire him as a head coach that is how much I believe in him as a head coach. That is what is so unfortunate the Bills roster talent is here for Super Bowl championships multiple what a waste of Bills talent. This is going to be potentially Marv Levy all over again with Sean McDermott. I have seen this Bills show of wasted talent it’s unbelievable it’s potentially happening again in my opinion. Go Bills! Let’s Go Buffalo 

Edited by I am leaving for good
  • Eyeroll 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.