All Gunner's Draft Stuff.... 2023 Edition!!!

GunnerBill

1 hour ago, GunnerBill said:

I'm not as in love with Darnell Wright as everyone seems to be. Maybe it's just me but I don't see it. I think he is going top 20. Possible even top 15, and I think that's madness myself. And as we established when the Bills picked in him in the 2nd round of Virgil's first mock I have a 4th round grade on Benton. I'm actually the opposite of you in the sense the one pick I don't mind there is Tank Dell. I mean he is tiny (although has longer arms than Flowers) but he is actually fun to watch on tape and in round 3, sure I'd think he might be worth a gamble because if you can find a way to use him he can be pretty spectacular. 

A RT-only in round 1 is like giving up on life.   Beane should just start wearing sweat pants to the office.   

• Haha (+1) 4

8 hours ago, section122 said:

Awesome as always @GunnerBill did you get a chance to watch the center from michigan olu olu?

Rimington and outland winner with a 3rd round projection, I was wondering what your thoughts were on him.

Yea. I have a 4th on him. I don't think my take on his is original or anything but he is good moving forwards, a bit less convincing in pass sets and I think he is limited in space. Not a guy you wanna be pulling much (if at all). 

• Thank you (+1) 1

1) Darnell Wright OT Tennessee: I’m sorry, but Spencer Brown is going to get Josh killed. 4 year starter on the right side in SEC. Best RT in the draft.

2) Cedric Tillman WR Tennessee:  Big physical WR with soft hands and large catch radius. Very quick in the 10 yard radius for a man of his size (6ft 3in 220lbs)

3) Daiyan Henley LB Washington State: Tough defender with speed and coverskills. Equally good against the run and the pass.

4) Luke Schoonmaker TEMichigan:Playingbehind a very good TE in Erick All. Would bestarting for any other team in thecountry.Untapped potential.

5) Demarco Hellman S Alabama: A sleeperpickthat can turn out to be a good valuepick. 

6) Ricky Stromberg G/C Arkansas: A 4-yearstarter with versatility to play guard andcenter.

@GunnerBillGive me your opinion on my mock draft. Do I have a chance as a future GM? 😄

20 minutes ago, r henderson said:

1) Darnell Wright OT Tennessee: I’m sorry, but Spencer Brown is going to get Josh killed. 4 year starter on the right side in SEC. Best RT in the draft.

2) Cedric Tillman WR Tennessee:  Big physical WR with soft hands and large catch radius. Very quick in the 10 yard radius for a man of his size (6ft 3in 220lbs)

3) Daiyan Henley LB Washington State: Tough defender with speed and coverskills. Equally good against the run and the pass.

4) Luke Schoonmaker TEMichigan:Playingbehind a very good TE in Erick All. Would bestarting for any other team in thecountry.Untapped potential.

5) Demarco Hellman S Alabama: A sleeperpickthat can turn out to be a good valuepick. 

6) Ricky Stromberg G/C Arkansas: A 4-yearstarter with versatility to play guard andcenter.

@GunnerBillGive me your opinion on my mock draft. Do I have a chance as a future GM? 😄

Don't love Wright, but the 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 6th rounders would all get thumbs up from me at those spots. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.