Transsurrection in TN, MT, TX, IA: All the documented events that aren't happening.

imagine if we treated all mental disorders the way they want gender dysphoria to be treated.

and yes. thinking you are something you are not is a mental disorder. 

example

little girl why aren't you eating? anorexia? well yes even though your uncomfortably skinny i do see the love handles you see. by all means lets get you gastral intestine surgury right away. we can't let your mind fully develop before altering your life forever. hold that thought while i post how rex inclusive i am. any other children skip a meal? great! well you are anorexic too..dont tell your parents. alot of people want to erase you.

so should we start a list? the ones we all should embrace and the ones we shouldn't? im not sure there is a single one that goes on the embrace side.

Edited by Buffarukus
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

I'll take something that won't be on the news tonight for $100...

Welcome to America where a he/she shoots up a Christian school and the White House puts out a statement saying trans people are under attack and the Buffalo Bills put out a statement saying Stop Antisemitism but nothing on stopping crimes committed against Christians

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

This is how they think. 

It is permissible, and at this point recommended, that you hate trans people and actively oppose their public comfort. Because this is what they (and what the regime that helps cover for them when they murder children) think of you. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

• If you have to dig this hard for a grievance to support your persecution syndrome, maybe your grievances are weak...
14 hours ago, Buffarukus said:

imagine if we treated all mental disorders the way they want gender dysphoria to be treated.

and yes. thinking you are something you are not is a mental disorder. 

example

little girl why aren't you eating? anorexia? well yes even though your uncomfortably skinny i do see the love handles you see. by all means lets get you gastral intestine surgury right away. we can't let your mind fully develop before altering your life forever. hold that thought while i post how rex inclusive i am. any other children skip a meal? great! well you are anorexic too..dont tell your parents. alot of people want to erase you.

so should we start a list? the ones we all should embrace and the ones we shouldn't? im not sure there is a single one that goes on the embrace side.

Yes, because transsexuality and mental illness can't be present simultaneously...were you dropped on your head as a baby?   but keep it up. any neutral observer can now see that you guys are nuts.  thrown to the dustbin of history with the Branch Davidians.

Edited by redtail hawk
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

One transurrection per week is enough I guess.

2 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

No, no this was a black man employed by a Christian school. In other words, a white supremacist.

Therefore he doest count.

Some are more equal than others indeed.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 hours ago, redtail hawk said:
  • If you have to dig this hard for a grievance to support your persecution syndrome, maybe your grievances are weak...

Yes, because transsexuality and mental illness can't be present simultaneously...were you dropped on your head as a baby?   but keep it up. any neutral observer can now see that you guys are nuts.  thrown to the dustbin of history with the Branch Davidians.

the hell are you talking about? respond to what i said directly and stop being a emotional name calling mess. this isnt digging hard at all. its a direct comparison to other mental disorders, surguries and how leftists think society reacts to ONLY this particular one. 

there is absolutely nothing you can say that disputes what i said and i expect you to ignore this comment or talk about anything except the subject i raise...again. here comes the i dont have anything to say hawk emoji. 🙄

Edited by Buffarukus
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1