The Walls be Closing

Kemp

9 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Due process and thorough consideration are the cornerstones of a fair legal system, and their absence will destroy the public’s trust required for our system of justice to operate.

Good thing they aren’t absent here then!

Though you do have to appreciate the spin that applying the law is somehow a violation of law and order. 

Anyone who did what Trump did would likely already be behind bars. He will have a chance to defend himself. If he didn’t want to be charged with crimes, he should have considered not doing so many crimes. 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, B-Man said:

While it's easy to make light of the situation and sarcasm is justified, the damage the Democrats are doing to our system of justice is a national tragedy.

Swift justice is one thing, but predetermined justice is no justice at all.

Due process and thorough consideration are the cornerstones of a fair legal system, and their absence will destroy the public’s trust required for our system of justice to operate.

Lock Her up

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, Kemp said:

Way to not answer.

Just the response I would expect from an idiot. It’s actually the most complete answer because there is next to nothing pro American in the Democrat playbook. Perhaps I could come up with something pro American but I doubt it. You run along and cheer for your Dem cult that wants to decide what energy you can use, what you can drive , what appliances you may purchase for your home , what you can eat and ultimately what you can say and think. Sounds amazing. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Good thing they aren’t absent here then!

Though you do have to appreciate the spin that applying the law is somehow a violation of law and order. 

Anyone who did what Trump did would likely already be behind bars. He will have a chance to defend himself. If he didn’t want to be charged with crimes, he should have considered not doing so many crimes. 

Let the TDS flow.  Allow it to consume the last vestiges of grey matter....

Then circle jerk with your merry band of useful idiots.

As I warned JFR though don't get any on ya...

Oops...wipe your chin King!

• Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

Harder to find anything pro America on it.  The list would be very long 

You could start with the massive investment in American high tech manufacturing under the CHIPSs and Inflation Reduction Acts. You know, the ones being built in primarily red states. 

12 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

Just the response I would expect from an idiot. It’s actually the most complete answer because there is next to nothing pro American in the Democrat playbook. Perhaps I could come up with something pro American but I doubt it. You run along and cheer for your Dem cult that wants to decide what energy you can use, what you can drive , what appliances you may purchase for your home , what you can eat and ultimately what you can say and think. Sounds amazing. 

As opposed to the Republicans who want to limit how you can express yourself, what you can read, what you can watch, and so forth. 

• Eyeroll 1

44 minutes ago, B-Man said:

While it's easy to make light of the situation and sarcasm is justified, the damage the Democrats are doing to our system of justice is a national tragedy.

You are such an idiot 

• Dislike 1

2 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

You could start with the massive investment in American high tech manufacturing under the CHIPSs and Inflation Reduction Acts. You know, the ones being built in primarily red states. 

As opposed to the Republicans who want to limit how you can express yourself, what you can read, what you can watch, and so forth. 

Republicans want to limit how you can express yourself ? What you can read? Watch ? These are complete lies that you utter. You are a simpleton! Not having a book in a school that is readily available on Amazon or a public library is not limiting what you may read or “ banning” anything. Not having drag shows involving small children or making someone else address you by “ your pronouns” isn’t limiting your expression. The stupidity is just incredible. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

Hoax.  You got nothing.  Probably 150 words about how you have nothing in which you attempt to flip the burden of proof but refuse to articulate so much as one example supportive of your supposition.  Well done!  Hoax. 

10 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

You are such an idiot 

He took a break from looking at cartoons, mumbling “lock her up,” and declaring all of the allegations against Trump witch hunts to type that.   

7 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

Republicans want to limit how you can express yourself ? What you can read? Watch ? These are complete lies that you utter. You are a simpleton! Not having a book in a school that is readily available on Amazon or a public library is not limiting what you may read or “ banning” anything. Not having drag shows involving small children or making someone else address you by “ your pronouns” isn’t limiting your expression. The stupidity is just incredible. 

Disney says hello.  

50 minutes ago, B-Man said:

This isn’t predetermined justice. It’s an indictment. In this case they didn’t “investigate the man to find a crime”. They investigated things that happened and claim that those efforts broke the law.  The Defendants will have their opportunity. RICO cases are pretty easy to prove.

48 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Lock her up!

That’s not predetermined justice.  That was a campaign slogan.  And (unless my memory is bad) I don’t know any investigation made by Trump’s justice department that went after Clinton for her emails — even though the FBI Director had said that there were likely laws that she broke.

15 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

The Corporate donors are very happy with the return on the investment.  

NY is getting a crap load. wasnt aware "red" states were getting more?  any links?  And since most directly goes to companies though direct investment and tax breaks.

1 hour ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Do you really expect it to play out that way?  Expect any guilty verdict in any of these cases will be appealed to a higher court.  Perhaps petitioning the Supreme Court to hear the appeal but eventually reaching that group of 9 justices.  What would anyone expect the Supreme Court to do?  Vote 6 to 3.  Then all the shrieking and yelling can commence while wails of Trump got away with it again and calls for stacking the court with liberal justices grow louder.

That's the Democrat's plan.  Keep Trump from running in 2024, no care in the world if he does time or not, run another candidate instead of Biden, and demonize the Supreme Court, one of few remaining "Conservative" institutions remaining.  A win, win, win.  Like I told you earlier.  The Democrats are just way too smart and crafty for the Republicans to handle at the moment.  And 3 steps ahead like the analogy of one guy playing Chess against the other playing Checkers.     

Our resident constitutional “expert” chimes in again.  FYI - one of the things you didn’t think through in your prior garbage analysis of the Fourteenth Amendment is that a challenge to Trump’s eligibility for elected office based on that text has a decent chance of reaching SCOTUS.  And, once it gets to SCOTUS, there’s a certain Chief Justice who would have a very tasty opportunity to bury Trump, unite his political party, and put this BS to rest once and for all.  So all these Trumper dopes who think they know a thing or two about the Constitution not only should try to read it (to the extent that’s possible given the high rates of illiteracy in MAGA) and play the long game.  That, ladies and gentlemen, is the path to cooking the Trump goose once and for all for establishment Republicans who don’t have to answer to the base.  

6 minutes ago, snafu said:

This isn’t predetermined justice. It’s an indictment. In this case they didn’t “investigate the man to find a crime”. They investigated things that happened and claim that those efforts broke the law.  The Defendants will have their opportunity. RICO cases are pretty easy to prove.

That’s not predetermined justice.  That was a campaign slogan.  And (unless my memory is bad) I don’t know any investigation made by Trump’s justice department that went after Clinton for her emails — even though the FBI Director had said that there were likely laws that she broke.

Hoax.  It was a call to jail a political opponent without due process with which the intended beneficiary (Trump) agreed.  

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, redtail hawk said:

your numbers are falling and will crash when they see it's hopeless....

I just had my yearly checkup; my numbers are great.

And as much as I joke about it. I highly doubt you all succeed, and we have the cultural revolution like you dream of.

1 minute ago, Chris farley said:

I just had my yearly checkup; my numbers are great.

And as much as I joke about it. I highly doubt you all succeed, and we have the cultural revolution like you dream of.

yes, let's let evil morons rule the world....hmm.  read that book, didn't end well.

• Eyeroll 1