The Walls be Closing

Kemp

2 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Trump should be happy he’s getting the due process owed to him under the Constitution. In many countries, his carcass would be being eaten by a hippo in the desert by now.

amen. if the mob had its way, it would be right to the hippo thing.

BTW. one does not have due process in civil, house impeachment, or a grand jury. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Trump should be happy he’s getting the due process owed to him under the Constitution. In many countries, his carcass would be being eaten by a hippo in the desert by now. 

How are you getting tweets to embed? Since it swapped to X, I can’t get links to show up like this. 

That would be a big meal for a hippo

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

sounds quite a lot like Jan 6

8 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

No, last night I worked a bit, considered changes to I might want to make to my business, spoke with my youngest son about some real estate investments we’re considering and some that he’s interested in, spent time with my wife and went to bed.

Thank you for sharing your point of view.  I hadn’t seen you over there, trying to get my attention, yelling about how stupid people are.  I appreciate you. 

I hope it all comes out fine...

Edited by redtail hawk

15 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

I don't think there's any question our society is polarized.  And in order for the middle to reappear and re-assert control there needs to be acceptance and awareness by that middle that "the criminal precipitant of the extremism" exists at both ends or extremes.  Otherwise its just an act of reinforcing the system of extremes. 

Shouldn't we hold people like Conald responsible?  If we don't - the next Conald will push the envelope further, further and further.

FWIW - no one should be allowed ANYWHERE near the WH if they have bankrupted several companies and been sued over 3,000 times.

Elect a clown; expect a circus.

Liberty and justice for ALL.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

BTW. one does not have due process in civil, house impeachment, or a grand jury. 

Add these to the list of things you know zero about.

You made a statement earlier.  I asked you for examples.

Why do all Trump supporters hide when confronted?

Edited by Kemp
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, redtail hawk said:

ummm...I think the answer is that they are tried in open court.

in the open court is where they defendant gets due process.

its why the "Can get a ham sandwich indicted quote comes from."

Civil has no due process.  No reasonable doubt assigned to the defendant.

• Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

Shouldn't we hold people like Conald responsible?  If we don't - the next Conald will push the envelope further, further and further.

FWIW - no one should be allowed ANYWHERE near the WH if they have bankrupted several companies and been sued over 3,000 times.

Elect a clown; expect a circus.

Liberty and justice for ALL.

I'm certainly not suggesting Trump should be held unaccountable for anything he's done in breaking the law.  What I do question is the interpretation and application of the law.  But I'm not going to stress out over that as the courts will sort all of that out over time.

But I also believe there's sufficient information and testimony about Biden's bribery operation to warrant further investigation.  And anyone suggesting there's "no evidence" is completely off target in their assessment. 

• Like (+1) 1

A past asst attorney general and another legal eagle are discussing the chance of moving the trump Ga trial to a fed courtroom as trump desires (also that race will play a huge role in this trial- duh).  Moving it would likely be a good outcome for true patriots.  trump can't win in the general and then will end up in fed prison without an opportunity to pardon himself.

• Eyeroll 1

1 minute ago, redtail hawk said:

A past asst attorney general and another legal eagle are discussing the chance of moving the trump Ga trial to a fed courtroom as trump desires (also that race will play a huge role in this trial- duh).  Moving it would likely be a good outcome for true patriots.  trump can't win in the general and then will end up in fed prison without an opportunity to pardon himself.

MSNBC/CNN pays its contributors.

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

But I also believe there's sufficient information and testimony about Biden's bribery operation to warrant further investigation.  And anyone suggesting there's "no evidence" is completely off target in their assessment. 

here's the difference between us:  I'm all for them investigating Biden and if they find evidence, prosecuting him.  I'm not married to a particular politician but to an ideal...I think many here are in the same mindset.  Not so much on your side.  And yes, we are polarized as a nation.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1