The Walls be Closing

Kemp

Few questions for everyone (and yes, I really want to know):

1. Why is this so important to you?

2. If 10 of your favorite politicians got elected tomorrow, how would your life really change?

3. What is your real motive behind your post/argument/opinion? 

4. Do you think these politicians stay up all night thinking about you and what’s best for you?

6 minutes ago, major said:

2. If 10 of your favorite politicians got elected tomorrow, how would your life really change?

4. Do you think these politicians stay up all night thinking about you and what’s best for you?

Because if you do not shed light on evil, the evil grows

There is always been corruption and government, but then there is corruption and then there is Donald Trump

14 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

🎯

Back to Julie Kelly, again, huh?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

7 minutes ago, 49er Fan said:

FIFY

Keep telling yourself that comrade

5 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Because if you do not shed light on evil, the evil grows

There is always been corruption and government, but then there is corruption and then there is Donald Trump

Back to Julie Kelly, again, huh?

You let us all know when you start living under a blue sky, then we can talk about journalists that shatter your commie narrative.

Such independent thought from ole JFR. 

You can do it, rub a couple synapses together for a bit...you should be able to generate.....a lot of smoke.

11 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Keep telling yourself that comrade

You let us all know when you start living under a blue sky, then we can talk about journalists that shatter your commie narrative.

Such independent thought from ole JFR. 

You can do it, rub a couple synapses together for a bit...you should be able to generate.....a lot of smoke.

From the guy that is so red pilled he can’t even pull his head out of his own ass

I haven’t been on this board for very long, but you are absolutely number one in posting right wing propaganda. There literally is no saving you you cannot be reasoned with you simply must be overcome you and people like you you’re not Americans you don’t know what being patriotic is even about. 

I’d be willing to bet that you haven’t done anything for your country I don’t hold it against people that don’t serve but people like you are a different sort

We all know what’s coming from you there’s gonna be a lot of crying. Lotta their out to get us lotta snowflake ***** as you watch your orange demon leader, get closer and closer to that orange jumpsuit.

• Vomit 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

44 minutes ago, major said:

1. The overwhelming evidence points to the current front runner for the GOP as having committed a myriad of crimes and his motivation for running is to avoid being held accountable. I feel like this is bad. 

2. I’ll give you just one: A couple years back, a woman was elected to the IL legislature. She had gone through fertility struggles and found the experience of dealing with insurance awful. So she pushed through changes that expanded what insurance had to cover and made fertility treatment easier to access. Had she been elected a little earlier, it would have saved my wife and I considerable heartache, pain, and money. More people like her in government would be great. 

3. Mostly just explaining complicated stuff and legal issues. The news is bad at covering it so I thought I’d try to give some explanations of what’s going on.

4. Not really. At the local level, there are some good ones. And I honestly really like my governor, but the national political scene is a mess. 

• Vomit 2

1 hour ago, T&C said:

How much money is being wasted on this witch hunt? I really hope that the majority of America can see this.

Well, sadly the majority won’t. Intelligent people , however can see it plain as day. The radical ruling class left is on a mission to retain their power. They’ll implement their anti American agenda and destroy the nation in the process, and ***** anyone who dares to stand in their way ! 

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Boatdrinks said:

Well, sadly the majority won’t. Intelligent people , however can see it plain as day. The radical ruling class left is on a mission to retain their power. They’ll implement their anti American agenda and destroy the nation in the process, and ***** anyone who dares to stand in their way ! 

You have right wingers LITERALLY doing nothing in the house but sham committees all day trying to find dirt on Joe Biden and you have the nerve to post this?

6 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

Oh they can.

Trump's poll numbers will undoubtedly rise again, just like the first three times the commies indicted him.

Yeah because the MAGA crew doesn’t have two brain cells to rub together 

4 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Trump supporters still think this is a game on Twitter, where people who believe 1/6 cops were crisis actors matter.

The Walls Be Closing.

Yep. It’s so easy too. Don’t like something? It’s fake news! A Republican did something heinous? Well that’s a CIA/Fed operative. Trump gets a fourth inditement? Just tell yourself it’s the Deep State keeping him from running!

5 hours ago, Boatdrinks said:

What is anti American about the agenda, specifically?

15 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

They're running circles around the Republicans although they're starting to catch on to the game the "traditionalist" among them are slow thinkers.  Look at how they managed to minimize the damage in the 2022 mid-terms.  Absolute genius.  By all rights they should have lost the House by 25 to 30 seats.  But they focused on the races they expected to be most competitive and won most of them.  

I always find it prudent to have a healthy respect for your competitors whether in sports, business, and I guess politics.  When you're all full of yourself that's the moment you get your ass handed to you.    

Speaking of being full of yourself, how are things coming with your constitutional research?

6 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

From the guy that is so red pilled he can’t even pull his head out of his own ass

I haven’t been on this board for very long, but you are absolutely number one in posting right wing propaganda. There literally is no saving you you cannot be reasoned with you simply must be overcome you and people like you you’re not Americans you don’t know what being patriotic is even about. 

I’d be willing to bet that you haven’t done anything for your country I don’t hold it against people that don’t serve but people like you are a different sort

We all know what’s coming from you there’s gonna be a lot of crying. Lotta their out to get us lotta snowflake ***** as you watch your orange demon leader, get closer and closer to that orange jumpsuit.

Says the useful idiot commie who cheers:

Criminalizing free speech

Jailing political opposition.

Nazi churches! :lol:

Applauds police state morning raids that kill private citizens.

Yeah, everything is 'right wing' to a commie.

6 hours ago, ChiGoose said:

1. The overwhelming evidence points to the current front runner for the GOP as having committed a myriad of crimes and his motivation for running is to avoid being held accountable. I feel like this is bad. 

2. I’ll give you just one: A couple years back, a woman was elected to the IL legislature. She had gone through fertility struggles and found the experience of dealing with insurance awful. So she pushed through changes that expanded what insurance had to cover and made fertility treatment easier to access. Had she been elected a little earlier, it would have saved my wife and I considerable heartache, pain, and money. More people like her in government would be great. 

3. Mostly just explaining complicated stuff and legal issues. The news is bad at covering it so I thought I’d try to give some explanations of what’s going on.

4. Not really. At the local level, there are some good ones. And I honestly really like my governor, but the national political scene is a mess. 

Hey the King puked on the board again..

• Agree 1