The Walls be Closing

Kemp

1 hour ago, Roundybout said:

Yep. It’s so easy too. Don’t like something? It’s fake news! A Republican did something heinous? Well that’s a CIA/Fed operative. Trump gets a fourth inditement? Just tell yourself it’s the Deep State keeping him from running!

Cults provide easy answers so their members don’t have to struggle with uncomfortable truths. Trump never lost, etc… If Obama or Biden faced the same charges Trump is, we all know Fox and MAGA world would be chanting lock him up every day. Yet Trump can do no wrong in their eyes. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

26 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Says the useful idiot commie who cheers:

Criminalizing free speech

Jailing political opposition.

Nazi churches! :lol:

Applauds police state morning raids that kill private citizens.

Yeah, everything is 'right wing' to a commie.

Hey the King puked on the board again..

You continue to call people who don't adore Trump as Commies.

When confronted with the fact that Trump praises the heads of China, Russia, and North Korea, you tapdance away without explaining how that can be.

I know you can't answer these things. You have already proved that.

It's another example of your defying facts and logic in order to spout the beliefs of a cult.

Instead of explaining how the guy you go to the wall for loves Communist leaders, yet the rest of us can be the Commies, you just throw out word salads and evade.

Keep rooting for the guy who loves Communists and keep calling us Communists.

It serves as a helpful reminder of your demented thought process.

18 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

You don't understand how the prosecution of a conspiracy works.

It seems you don't understand much at all.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Eyeroll 1

12 hours ago, ChiGoose said:

I don’t lie. I don’t see the point of lying on a message board. Seems pathetic. 

Almost as pathetic as spending your time being an internet troll, but to each their own I suppose. 

This is how they roll.  Scratch, claw, kick in the balls, eye poke, feet stamp.  It's all they got and they think trump is their last chance.  In the same mindset, they go to great lengths to set up multiple message board accounts, invent identities, professions and jobs and search for propaganda that supports their positions.  Really, they are to be pitied. This is pathologic human behavior.

• Eyeroll 1

2 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

i have one account, am in the profession I claim and cite reputable, established sources including source documents.  As far as fighting, "don't bring a knife to a gun fight"...

Of course. it's about a grand conspiracy to discredit others' opinions.

And sure, you do, sure you are.  tell yourself that, it probably better than reality.

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

And sure, you do, sure you are.  tell yourself that, it probably better than reality.

Is Trump a Communist?

• Eyeroll 1

8 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

nope.  all true.  don't need to wish for much.  and if trump wins, me and mine will be fine. We just might prefer to live elsewhere.  we'll see.

must be a record for lies in one story....and it's Fox' top piece

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-georgia-indictment-comes-during-dark-period-vows-fix-winning

Edited by redtail hawk
  • Eyeroll 1

8 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

Right and that's why none of them care about any of this.  What's that say about our society at large?

It’s not really that complicated, Doc.  

People don’t trust government and government officials, generally.  That pre-dates Trump by decades, and is one of the reasons people supported Trump.  

During the Trump years, people who don’t trust government were whupped into a frenzy over claims his election was illegitimate, that he needed to be expelled from office over two silly charges that were false and defamatory.   Those people exhibited the same type of paranoia and were as easily manipulated as any we see today into assuming victim status. 

During the Trump years, Trump supporters correctly realized—-and this is important—-that democrat voters and leaders did not care one iota about the notion of fair outcomes to legitimate elections, and would support anything necessary to remove the legitimately elected President.  

When Biden won the election, and Trump launched his version of stolen elections, suddenly the masses were told that daring to question our elections is unpatriotic, egregious, wrong and cult-like, often by the same people who exhibited unpatriotic, egregious, wrong an cult-like behavior during the 4 years Trump was in office and the year he was running.  

I would think Trump supporters fall into a couple categories, generally.   There are those who believe the election was illegitimate, that voter fraud, and political manipulation lead to an unfair outcome in 2020.  There are those who do not believe they have seen sufficient evidence of fraud and stolen votes, but believe that there are people and organizations that likely have acted inappropriately/illegally and will vote accordingly.   There are those who don’t care, know they can’t trust government generally, know what the Dems did in 2015-2023, and will vote for the agenda they support.  Finally, there are those who want to move on.  

As for the litigation, it will be interesting to see what happens.  When viewed as a collective, we’ve seen a manufactured allegation of Russian conspiracy/impeachment, a manufactured allegation of wrongdoing involving Ukraine/impeachment, allegations that Trump supported bounties in US Troops, allegations of xenophobia as Trump attempted to secure a border that’s an absolute disaster, a novel attempt to reimagine charges in NYC for a previously deceased investigation, a very difficult to comprehend sudden interest in classified documents where Thunderdome management seemed to be the order of the day for the protected class, a DOJ that selectively leaks to damage one guy’s reputation while locked down like Attica for the other, intelligence agents (those one of the highest ranking dem Senators assured the people would find six ways from Sunday to do a person in) interceding to shape an election, and so on. 

The lack of trust in government is well earned, however you view it.  One thing is certain—it’s going to be an interesting next couple years. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, redtail hawk said:

nope.  all true.  don't need to wish for much.  and if trump wins, I'll be me and mine will be fine. We just might prefer to live elsewhere.  we'll see.

There’s not a chance in hell that Trump wins the election

The American people said no and then he just kept on committing crimes why would they say yes this time

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

It’s not really that complicated, Doc.  

People don’t trust government and government officials, generally.  That pre-dates Trump by decades, and is one of the reasons people supported Trump.  

During the Trump years, people who don’t trust government were whupped into a frenzy over claims his election was illegitimate, that he needed to be expelled from office over two silly charges that were false and defamatory.   Those people exhibited the same type of paranoia and were as easily manipulated as any we see today into assuming victim status. 

During the Trump years, Trump supporters correctly realized—-and this is important—-that democrat voters and leaders did not care one iota about the notion of fair outcomes to legitimate elections, and would support anything necessary to remove the legitimately elected President.  

When Biden won the election, and Trump launched his version of stolen elections, suddenly the masses were told that daring to question our elections is unpatriotic, egregious, wrong and cult-like, often by the same people who exhibited unpatriotic, egregious, wrong an cult-like behavior during the 4 years Trump was in office and the year he was running.  

I would think Trump supporters fall into a couple categories, generally.   There are those who believe the election was illegitimate, that voter fraud, and political manipulation lead to an unfair outcome in 2020.  There are those who do not believe they have seen sufficient evidence of fraud and stolen votes, but believe that there are people and organizations that likely have acted inappropriately/illegally and will vote accordingly.   There are those who don’t care, know they can’t trust government generally, know what the Dems did in 2015-2023, and will vote for the agenda they support.  Finally, there are those who want to move on.  

As for the litigation, it will be interesting to see what happens.  When viewed as a collective, we’ve seen a manufactured allegation of Russian conspiracy/impeachment, a manufactured allegation of wrongdoing involving Ukraine/impeachment, allegations that Trump supported bounties in US Troops, allegations of xenophobia as Trump attempted to secure a border that’s an absolute disaster, a novel attempt to reimagine charges in NYC for a previously deceased investigation, a very difficult to comprehend sudden interest in classified documents where Thunderdome management seemed to be the order of the day for the protected class, a DOJ that selectively leaks to damage one guy’s reputation while locked down like Attica for the other, intelligence agents (those one of the highest ranking dem Senators assured the people would find six ways from Sunday to do a person in) interceding to shape an election, and so on. 

The lack of trust in government is well earned, however you view it.  One thing is certain—it’s going to be an interesting next couple years. 

Did you get electroconvulsive therapy overnight?  Psilocybin or some other hallucinogen to reset your circuits?

Lots of words but solid points conveyed.  Here's the concise version:  MAGA's are stupid and easily manipulated.

Edited by redtail hawk
  • Eyeroll 1

2 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

The American people said no and then he just kept on committing crimes why would they say yes this time

Maybe it has something to do with the fact the left has a record of charging him with things that he gets exonerated from.

Like the old fable about the boy that cried wolf. Integrity is hard to get, easy to lose.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Going to enjoy watching you cry whenever Trump goes to jail

You are such a snowflake

I can see the futility with you rubbing your two measley neuronal synapses together with only faint wisps of smoke emerging..

But I've got a neurotransmitter cocktail for you, let's pour some on and see if we can get those babies to fire....once.

• Disagree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Agreed.  but they might revolt (after all, they are revolting now) and try ro recreate what happened in Germany in the 40's.  Fortunately we don't have 3 digit inflation or are the pi$$ed on losers of a failed war...

2 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

I can see the futility with you rubbing your two measley neuronal synapses together with only faint wisps of smoke emerging..

But I've got a neurotransmitter cocktail for you, let's pour some on and see if we can get those babies to fire....once.

if you have that magic concoction, I suggest you use it.

4 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

Maybe it has something to do with the fact the left has a record of charging him with things that he gets exonerated from.

Like the old fable about the boy that cried wolf. Integrity is hard to get, easy to lose.

What is this list of exonerations?

The 1st impeachment wasn't a court case and wasn't an exoneration of Trump. One of its main messages was whether it was legal to charge a sitting President.

Awaiting your list of legal exonerations.

• Like (+1) 1