The Walls be Closing

Kemp

7 minutes ago, 49er Fan said:

No guarantees that Trump or Biden will be the respective nominees, but I can say this -  people will come out in droves to vote *against* Trump like in 2020.  He’s already done, his complete humiliation will start in earnest in 2024.  

Cool scenario.

But

Why don't you let the grown ups make the big decisions, get a real.leadrer in there so we can re build our strategic oil reserves and strengthen our country. 

6 minutes ago, TSOL said:

Cool scenario.

But

Why don't you let the grown ups make the big decisions, get a real.leadrer in there so we can re build our strategic oil reserves and strengthen our country. 

I’m about to watch the start of a new season of Billions so I don’t have time to explain to you the reasons and implications behind why oil companies operate in a competitive global market. 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, 49er Fan said:

I’m about to watch the start of a new season of Billions so I don’t have time to explain to you the reasons and implications behind why oil companies operate in a competitive global market. 

Billions is awesome. 

12 minutes ago, TSOL said:

build our strategic oil reserves and strengthen our country. 

Biden is already kicking Trump's a$$ on this front - keep up.

Under Biden, US oil production is poised to break Trump-era records

Short-Term Energy Outlook - U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA)

58 minutes ago, 49er Fan said:

Gratefully there’s nothing you or anyone can do to get Trump elected except vote - and he’ll lose again. Bigly.

No chance he loses to Joke and Kammy again.  There is no "I'll shut down the Wuhan virus" and "Hunter's laptop was Russian disinfo" lies to sell.

Edited by Doc

8 minutes ago, Doc said:

No chance he loses to Joke and Kammy again.  There is no "I'll shut down the Wuhan virus" and "Hunter's laptop was Russian disinfo" lies to sell.

Don't be surprised the Dems come up with one last ponzi scheme up their sleeves at the last minute, but it does seem like Trump is gaining momentum currently where Biden is stagnant, stale at this time. 

4 minutes ago, TSOL said:

Don't be surprised the Dems come up with one last ponzi scheme up their sleeves at the last minute, but it does seem like Trump is gaining momentum currently where Biden is stagnant, stale at this time. 

Everyone knows that Joke won't come close to finishing a 2nd term and no one wants Kammy as President. 

• Agree 1

38 minutes ago, Doc said:

Everyone knows that Joke won't come close to finishing a 2nd term and no one wants Kammy as President. 

Most people didn’t vote for this the first and second time 

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d78349429f77dd0ce614

You’re dreaming if you think a third time will be a charm.

NOT

10 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Most people didn’t vote for this the first and second time 

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d78349429f77dd0ce614

You’re dreaming if you think a third time will be a charm.

NOT

Crazy though how the more indictments he gets the more popular he gets.

Hopefully the DNC's strategy pays off, huh 

• Thank you (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, TSOL said:

That and not hiding Joke or Kammy in the basement this time...

52 minutes ago, TSOL said:

What does that say about the cult? Party over Country - yep!

You can stick a fork in Conald and anyone with the GQP given their stance on abortion.

You better hope Team Trump tampering with voting machines in Michigan and Georgia pays off.

4 minutes ago, BillStime said:

What does that say about the cult? Party over Country - yep!

You can stick a fork in Conald and anyone with the GQP given their stance on abortion.

You better hope Team Trump tampering with voting machines in Michigan and Georgia pays off.

The Dems wrote the book in tampering with voting machines.

Don't hate the playa hate the game 

• Like (+1) 1

14 hours ago, TSOL said:

Biden administration is weak like kitten, and could very easily lose to him even under these circumstances. 

What does that tell ya 

The same thing that Hitler being so popular in Germany tells me.

Your first sentence sounds like a Russian bot, by the way.

12 hours ago, Doc said:

Nice to see you disagree with your cult leader. 

Admitting Trump lost.

Thanks for a moment of honesty.

11 hours ago, TSOL said:

In Trumpers' minds, multiple indictments is momentum.

It has no positive effect.

It is yet to be determined if there is a negative effect.

Godwins law states that 

"if you mention Adolf Hitler or Nazis within a discussion thread, you've automatically ended whatever discussion you were taking part in."

A law that states that as the length of a *thread proceeds on a *newsgroup the probability of a comparison with Hitler or the Nazis approaches one. A number of groups have the tradition that when this happens the discussion is regarded as over