The Walls be Closing

Kemp

Michael Flynn, as big a nut job as any of the Trump cult membership, and one who will be given a job in Trump's administration should he win, has come up with the genius notion that the reason for the Holocaust was that the Jews caused it. 

No doubt that his cult members here think Flynn is a great American and that he'd be a good choice to have a powerful job under rump. Yet another reason to keep Trump away from power.

Edited by Kemp
  • Angry 1

Fox News is concerned about the poor education of children in America.

Most Trump supporters form their opinions based on things they hear on Fox. Is it any wonder that they would support Trump?

42 minutes ago, TSOL said:

Biden administration is weak like kitten, and could very easily lose to him even under these circumstances. 

What does that tell ya 

That almost 1/2 the country are morons.  dumb or not dumb and ambitious without ethics versus not dumb.

Edited by redtail hawk

4 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

no it's not.  I pray the dummies will smarten up or just lose.  losing is more likely.

Your boy has alienated our energy supplier and it's costing me money 

Edited by TSOL
Sp

17 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

That almost 1/2 the country are morons.  dumb or not dumb and ambitious without ethics versus not dumb.

Make that more than 1/2, considering the last election...

1 minute ago, 49er Fan said:

Which problems are those? 

Spendy

1 minute ago, redtail hawk said:

doubtful.  but he's destroy the country and democracy for certain.

I don't doubt that some tears would be shed, but to some of us the tears of a liberal are like manna from heaven 

Edited by TSOL
  • Haha (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, TSOL said:

Spendy

I don't doubt that some tears would be shed, but to some of us the tears of a liberal are like manna from heaven 

Gratefully there’s nothing you or anyone can do to get Trump elected except vote - and he’ll lose again. Bigly.

1 minute ago, 49er Fan said:

Gratefully there’s nothing you or anyone can do to get Trump elected except vote - and he’ll lose again. Bigly.

Maybe 

You really putting your money in sleepy Joe? Don't answer, just think about that 

Edited by TSOL

1 minute ago, TSOL said:

Maybe 

You really putting your money in sleepy Joe? Don't answer, just think about that 

No guarantees that Trump or Biden will be the respective nominees, but I can say this -  people will come out in droves to vote *against* Trump like in 2020.  He’s already done, his complete humiliation will start in earnest in 2024.