The Walls be Closing

Kemp

38 minutes ago, ALF said:

In United States of America, from 3 January 2020 to 11:43pm CEST, 9 August 2023, there have been 103,436,829 confirmed cases of COVID-19 with 1,127,152 deaths, reported to WHO. As of 2 June 2023,

https://covid19.who.int/region/amro/country/us

Yeah that darn fake Fauci pandemic

Lowering the confirmation vote for Supreme Court judges from 60 (has to be bipartisan) to majority under Trump is normal ?

Over reporting and comorbidity.  Just ask Cuomo.  How much did Fauci and Biden take in bribes from Big Pharma?   What a mess.  

46 minutes ago, Irv said:

Trump didn't get a chance to do a lot of things thanks to the fake Fauci pandemic.  What a mess. 

7 million deaths were faked.

I knew 5 people personally who died of the fake pandemic.  

11 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Yes that’s right…Trump lived in Zanidoo before he was elected. Sheeeesh

He made his living stealing from people he hired. 

Is Zanidoo an oblique reference to his gold toilet?

6 minutes ago, Irv said:

Over reporting and comorbidity.  Just ask Cuomo.  How much did Fauci and Biden take in bribes from Big Pharma?   What a mess.  

How much?

Tell us.

Never anything other than fever dreams from you.

The outrage and outright panic from Trumpers here makes one wonder how their god is currently feeling.

Edited by Kemp

It's gotten too personal. The democrats have had a stick up their a$$es over him since hillary lost to him. They've been talking about throwing him in jail since then. Its personal for Fani Wilis. This is gonna get thrown out of court. She is a staunch Democrat who has hosted fundraisers against Trump.

The race in Georgia was really close. He legitimately believed that votes for him were not counted and that illegitimate votes for Biden were counted. 

The Dems have made it too personal, you can see with all the posters on here. @BillStime and @Tiberius have been yammering on for YEARS about how they are gonna throw him in jail. 

This case is gonna get thrown out of court 

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, TSOL said:

It's gotten too personal. The democrats have had a stick up their a$$es over him since hillary lost to him. They've been talking about throwing him in jail since then. Its personal for Fani Wilis. This is gonna get thrown out of court. She is a staunch Democrat who has hosted fundraisers against Trump.

The race in Georgia was really close. He legitimately believed that votes for him were not counted and that illegitimate votes for Biden were counted. 

The Dems have made it too personal, you can see with all the posters on here. @BillStime and @Tiberius have been yammering on for YEARS about how they are gonna throw him in jail. 

Bet you it doesn't get thrown out of court.

Aw, hell, you know you're wrong.

5 minutes ago, TSOL said:

On appeal.

In commie jurisdictions with commie jury pools Trump is done.

Just now, Kemp said:

Bet you it doesn't get thrown out of court.

Aw, hell, you know you're wrong.

You, and the entire democrat base are too emotional over this. You're like a collective jilted lover who just caught her husband cheating on her. 

Read what I posted again 

1 minute ago, BillsFanNC said:

On appeal.

Yes I realize that aspect of this, his legal team can work this angle and if they are worth anything, which iM sure they are, they can convince jurors, because ITS TRUE 

“A Large, Complex, Detailed but Irrefutable REPORT on the Presidential Election Fraud which took place in Georgia is almost complete & will be presented by me at a major News Conference at 11:00 A.M. on Monday of next week in Bedminster, New Jersey.”

“Based on the results of this CONCLUSIVE Report, all charges should be dropped against me & others — There will be a complete EXONERATION! They never went after those that Rigged the Election.”

“They only went after those that fought to find the RIGGERS!”

I may have to tune in to this one, never can get enough laughs.

11 minutes ago, TSOL said:

It's not going to get thrown out of court.

You can legitimately believe someone stole your stuff, but when you organize people to try to rob them to get your stuff back, you've committed a crime. Even if the person does have your stuff after all.

Trump exhausted his legal avenues and then moved on to illegal means. Even if he truly did believe he won the election, he still committed crimes.

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, ChiGoose said:

It's not going to get thrown out of court.

You can legitimately believe someone stole your stuff, but when you organize people to try to rob them to get your stuff back, you've committed a crime. Even if the person does have your stuff after all.

Trump exhausted his legal avenues and then moved on to illegal means. Even if he truly did believe he won the election, he still committed crimes.

They are trying to drain his money, and his will to campaign. This case is too emotionally charged for too many people, can he get a fair trial? 

This is a legitimate question. 

Can they find an impartial jury? An impartial judge?

3 minutes ago, TSOL said:

They are trying to drain his money, and his will to campaign. This case is too emotionally charged for too many people, can he get a fair trial? 

This is a legitimate question. 

Can they find an impartial jury? An impartial judge?

I don’t see a “if the glove doesn’t fit, you must acquit” moment for Trump in any of these trials.  The evidence detailed in the indictments is so overwhelming it’s astounding. 

• Haha (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

On appeal.

Time to once again remind you that Trump loves Communist leaders.

You like Trump.

You're the Communist.

Why do you keep getting this wrong?

21 minutes ago, TSOL said:

You, and the entire democrat base are too emotional over this. You're like a collective jilted lover who just caught her husband cheating on her. 

Read what I posted again 

Yes I realize that aspect of this, his legal team can work this angle and if they are worth anything, which iM sure they are, they can convince jurors, because ITS TRUE 

I read your post again.

You said the case will be thrown out of court, like I said.

Do you read what you write?

22 minutes ago, TSOL said:

And the cult has been defending and moving the goal posts on decorum since this:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7b6d30760af427bf391

👆 This should have been the end of him.

And fwiw - Trump doesn’t NEED to go to jail - he just needs to go the F away for good and take the MGT types with him…