The Walls be Closing

Kemp

1 hour ago, Kemp said:

I aced all of my math classes in high school.

In college, I aced Statistics and Probability. Same for the first year of calculus.

After that my attentions turned to more fun things and I had to drop my 2nd term of calculus or fail it.

Wait….were you the goofy stoner kid sitting next to me? You should’ve stayed. The second half of the semester was way easier. We all wondered where you went. 😉

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Dislike 1

2 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

Wait….were you the goofy stoner kid sitting next to me? You should’ve stayed. The second half of the semester was way easier. We all wondered where you went. 😉

He's the  Rev. Jim of PPP.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, Wacka said:

He's the  Rev. Jim of PPP.

I’m not sure who anybody on here is, nor do I really want to know….but geez people need to approach everything on here with a sense of humor. This place has the tedious tendency to become a death match on every single subject. As if the world’s problems are going to be solved on a chat room linked to the Buffalo Bills! 

• Thank you (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

I’m not sure who anybody on here is, nor do I really want to know….but geez people need to approach everything on here with a sense of humor. This place has the tedious tendency to become a death match on every single subject. As if the world’s problems are going to be solved on a chat room linked to the Buffalo Bills! 

everyone has different ideas of fun.  This indictment stuff is  a great time for some of us.

3 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

That was me.

2 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Wasn’t that Micheal (sic) Ray Richardson? He of the famously misspelled first name?

Tremendous talent, never got his act together. 

That be him.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

41 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

everyone has different ideas of fun.  This indictment stuff is  a great time for some of us.

There’s a huge difference between keeping your sense of humor and delighting in the daily drama of really nasty politics. 

• Agree 1