The Walls be Closing

Kemp

4 hours ago, HamSandwhich said:

As if that is a sign there is not a 2 tiered justice system. He had to pay bail, what happened to your parties cashless bail system? You’re not smart.

Also, Mehdi is not a reliable source, he’s a shill that says the dumbest things. Shows me something about who you are. 

Yeah, I actually work, have 3 boys under 5, and am currently completing my masters, so I sleep. Sorry that’s so offensive to you. 

Take a look in the mirror, you’re quoting people from MSNBC. No one takes you seriously. You’re pathetic 

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7079f2480935c270752

Awe HamSandwhich is especially triggered today.

Must suck to support absolute losers.

Hysterical to hear this freak cry about a two tiered justice system when Trump gets to sleep in his own bed while his pathetic and gullible cult who stormed the Capitol on HIS behalf sit in jail waiting their trial.

gthoh you pathetic nutter

2 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

that entire fiasco, including the mug shot are now marketing points for him.

You don't even hear anything about Joe, Joe is like 6th page news now. I wonder what strategy the DNC will come up with to mitigate this mess they have created .

You know they have a team working on damage control right now 

• Like (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, Wacka said:

Back in 2016,  I avoided talking politics at work. A cow-orker kept pressing me about who I voted for. Within earshot of her boss, I   said "The next President of the US." She starts saying "How could you vote for Trump?" I knew she was trying to get me in trouble. I said ' I never told you who I voted for." I told the truth. Whoever is  elected (was at about 1 PM on Election Day) will be the next President of the US."  Her boss just smiles at me. She was cool towards me until she quit months later.

yup.  work/politics can be tricky.  Patients would test me with off color jokes and wear their MAGA stuff to visits.  I just chuckled without comment.  Worked OK for everyone I think.  Only really angry pts were drug seekers I refused.  One actually told me he'd been in jail for murder.  Not so subtle threat.  In real life, most all of us would probably get along.

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever
  • Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

The J6 conspiracy and obstruction charge related to the "insurrection".  Real simple.  Trump was already charged by the House and acquitted by the Senate for his involvement in fomenting the J6 events with the second impeachment trial.  The current charges are double jeopardy.  Wouldn't be surprised the first motion the defense makes are this reason for grounds to dismiss the charges, which I don't think this biased judge will grant and then see the defense petition the Supreme Court here requesting the charges be dismissed based on the double jeopardy clause of the Constitution.

Yeah double jeopardy isn't going to apply here, it wasn't that kind of proceeding, if the Senate had voted against him he'd have been removed from office it wouldn't have put him in jail, it has no bearing on this case.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Kemp said:

Sara Palin calls for violence and civil war.

Where did they dig her up?

Ed obviously didn't listen too closely to Governor Palin's real statement and just spun it to fit the narrative.

and Kempy just parroted it.

(wrong thread also)

• Agree 1

10 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Conservatives know how to handle a bunch of tictockers and old fart cucks like you 

There will be no need for violence 

• Agree 2

10 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Haha ... former small town mayor to former governor to former VP candidate to failed Dancing with the Stars contestant to failed congressional candidate to ...

... NEWSMAX commentator. Not even Fox, or minor league Fox Business. NEWSMAX.

Kind of like the NFL first-round pick who winds up playing in the XFL.

• Eyeroll 1

4 hours ago, Kemp said:

The anger and desperation being displayed by Trump supporters here illustrates that The Walls Be Closing.

The big remaining question is will they resort to violence when their leader is convicted?

Of course some will, because Trump will be openly calling for it. 

For now, he is mostly only warning of the coming storm, but it's crystal-clear that if he goes down, he'll want the country burned to the ground.

Many of his supporters, including here, will be just fine with that.  

You keep misunderstanding which side you're on.

It's Trump that is openly supportive of Communist dictators.

Logic simply doesn't exist for Trump supporters.

Desantis fan, not a Trump fan here. You lost all credibility. I just see the craziness and cannot believe this country and the useful idiots who have TDS are ok with what's happening in order to "Get Trump". It's absolutely insane and you all should be ashamed of yourselves. I've explained myself to you all and you know why this is an issue. No one comes with any answers as to why it's ok to burn down the constitution for one man. My goodness. 

No one has answered what "fake electors" actually are and despite what the media tells your or the crooked FBI/CIA what have you, I'll bet those so called "fake electors" (of which no one can explain what that means) did not say they want a civil war but that they see on the horizon the grotesque conditions for which one would happen, they are happening now. One side has all the power, is doing everything it can to call people names and belittle people who have legitimate grievances. The left wants to call them deplorables, unwanted, nazis, whatever it is to shut them up. IT is precisely that type of thing that gives rise to a horrific civil war, and the left is not backing down. I hope to God that never happens, but fear it will in our lifetime with the way things are going. 

The military which is decidedly right leaning, will not go along with it when they have to start shooting their own, don't kid yourself. 

I'm not spoiling for one, I don't ever want to see one, but the way things are going, less cooler heads than I are likely to spark the match the ends in 100's of thousands to millions of our country men dead. Just because you all want to burn down everything to get Trump. Is it worth it? I would think trying to understand why there are grievances and attempting to help with those would be appropriate response, instead you're all doubling down. Sad to see the nation crumbling. 

• Vomit 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, HamSandwhich said:

Desantis fan, not a Trump fan here. You lost all credibility. I just see the craziness and cannot believe this country and the useful idiots who have TDS are ok with what's happening in order to "Get Trump". It's absolutely insane and you all should be ashamed of yourselves. I've explained myself to you all and you know why this is an issue. No one comes with any answers as to why it's ok to burn down the constitution for one man. My goodness. 

No one has answered what "fake electors" actually are and despite what the media tells your or the crooked FBI/CIA what have you, I'll bet those so called "fake electors" (of which no one can explain what that means) did not say they want a civil war but that they see on the horizon the grotesque conditions for which one would happen, they are happening now. One side has all the power, is doing everything it can to call people names and belittle people who have legitimate grievances. The left wants to call them deplorables, unwanted, nazis, whatever it is to shut them up. IT is precisely that type of thing that gives rise to a horrific civil war, and the left is not backing down. I hope to God that never happens, but fear it will in our lifetime with the way things are going. 

The military which is decidedly right leaning, will not go along with it when they have to start shooting their own, don't kid yourself. 

I'm not spoiling for one, I don't ever want to see one, but the way things are going, less cooler heads than I are likely to spark the match the ends in 100's of thousands to millions of our country men dead. Just because you all want to burn down everything to get Trump. Is it worth it? I would think trying to understand why there are grievances and attempting to help with those would be appropriate response, instead you're all doubling down. Sad to see the nation crumbling. 

Shame should be reserved for those that turn the blinders on criminality.  If the nation is crumbling (its not) it would be crumbling because of people enabling lunacy.  You can't comprehend what fake electors are so we should let Trump and Co slide?  No.  Doesn't work that way.  He will answer for some of his crimes finally.   

• Eyeroll 1

2 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Shame should be reserved for those that turn the blinders on criminality.  If the nation is crumbling (its not) it would be crumbling because of people enabling lunacy.  You can't comprehend what fake electors are so we should let Trump and Co slide?  No.  Doesn't work that way.  He will answer for some of his crimes finally.   

it's the old boy that cried wolf fable in play. the left has made that same exact statement, promoted false charges so many times. only for it all to be found to be lies.

at this point those voices lack any integrity.

Who would believe them at this point. been wrong so many times. have not been correct about anything.

2 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

I can comprehend what I think it is, but often times it is not what you think it is, Dems love to label things as something to make it sound more nefarious. So what is a "fake elector"? 

If you think this country is all honkey dorey, and not on the verge of something catastophic, you have your head in the sand. You think you can constantly call a large segment of the country names, tell them they are dumb, worthless, should be rounded up and put in camps because they don't want vaccines, and all the other slights the dems love to do, and then everything will be ok? Got news for you, you're creating a powder keg. People will not stand for it for very much longer. 

5 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

What is the crime? They are thorwing S*it at the wall and hoping something sticks. They are hoping to interfere in his ability to run again, that's it and that's all here. 

• Sad 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

Just now, aristocrat said:

what if it’s “mostly peaceful” like the riots you cheered on? 

The ones funded by who knows who, to a private shady company that drove the astroturf that 100% aligned with the MSM and DEMS narrative/impeachment of trump being a foreign agent (treason).  

5 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Trump did not advocate eliminating the Constitution and replace it with decrees and edicts.  As usual, context, which were allegations of election fraud.  

Trump said per CNN “Do you throw the Presidential Election Results of 2020 OUT and declare the RIGHTFUL WINNER, or do you have a NEW ELECTION? A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution,” Trump wrote in a post on the social network Truth Social and accused “Big Tech” of working closely with Democrats. “Our great ‘Founders’ did not want, and would not condone, False & Fraudulent Elections!”

What he should have said was: When the people cheating are also responsible for enforcing the rules what good are the rules? 

"A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution,” 

He said there was massive fraud. There wasn't.

He called for terminating the Constitution.

You can MTG spin that all you want, but it doesn't change what he said. 

2 hours ago, TSOL said:

Conservatives know how to handle a bunch of tictockers and old fart cucks like you 

There will be no need for violence 

Cucks?

Guess we now know something about your online habits.

1 minute ago, Kemp said:

"A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution,” 

He said there was massive fraud. There wasn't.

He called for terminating the Constitution.

You can MTG spin that all you want, but it doesn't change what he said. 

There was massive fraud, I don't care what anyone says, they are just trying to cover up what actually happened. When you lose the chain of custody on millions of votes, you cannot say that you know for a fact that the election was on the up and up. There is NO way to know, that's just common sense. For some reason common sense goes out the door with woke leftist idealists. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, HamSandwhich said:

There was massive fraud, I don't care what anyone says, they are just trying to cover up what actually happened. When you lose the chain of custody on millions of votes, you cannot say that you know for a fact that the election was on the up and up. There is NO way to know, that's just common sense. For some reason common sense goes out the door with woke leftist idealists. 

So you just believe. so what? 

48 minutes ago, HamSandwhich said:

Fake electors are what Trump supporters named themselves, so you're probably better off asking them what they meant.

It's the Right constantly talking about civil war, not the Left.

So far, it's the Trumpers who stormed the Capitol and a few other places and who tried to kidnap a Dem governor.

Yeah, but it's the Left that are the ones who want war.

You're not spoiling for war but if you feel provoked who knows, right?  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, HamSandwhich said:

You make the leap from there is no way to know to fraud pretty quick there Skippy.  But hey, the right doesn't need confusing things like proof or even facts.  

• Haha (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

what if it’s “mostly peaceful” like the riots you cheered on? 

When did I cheer riots?

Do you defecate on walls regularly or just when you tour the Capitol?

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Fake electors are what Trump supporters named themselves, so you're probably better off asking them what they meant.

So far, it's the Trumpers who stormed the Capitol and a few other places and who tried to kidnap a Dem governor.

I forgot they literally called themselves that!!!!  Seriously the dumbest criminals are at work here.

7 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

So you just believe. so what? 

https://wwmt.com/news/state/hundreds-of-ballots-found-in-a-storage-unit-in-genesee-county

Yes, the conditions were ripe, there was the ability to do it and the reason was there to get rid of Orange Man Bad because the dems made it feel like it was life or death. Add on that liberals god is politics, they will do anything. 

There's also this, your own saying the quiet part out loud...

https://time.com/5936036/secret-2020-election-campaign/

It's also interference with social media, changing laws in ways that the constitution in those states don't allow to favor democrats, collusion with the 3 letter institutions, and so on and so forth. No one actually believes in their heart of hearts that this can be called the most safe and secure election ever. That's just complete BS. 

9 minutes ago, Kemp said:

No, it's the DOJ and Jack "I always have my charges overturned because they are unconstitutional by the supreme court" Smith who is alleging this. I love how you and your ilk are always unable to explain what it means and constantly deflecting. 

The Right are the ones being persecuted at every turn, of course they are the ones that are talking about it. The leftist privilege makes you feel like things are ok because you have all the power. It's always the less powerful that is ostracized and silenced that rises up, is that so surprising? Keep it up. 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1