The Walls be Closing

Kemp

1 hour ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

As expected.  As you say, it is what it is. 

Never believe that MAGA's are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The MAGA's have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past. It is not that they are afraid of being convinced. They fear only to appear ridiculous or to prejudice by their embarrassment their hope of winning over some third person to their side.“

Source: https://quotepark.com/quotes/1835847-jean-paul-sartre-the-anti-semite-has-chosen-hate-because-hate-is-a/

2 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

eligibility criteria is and only is; 

over 35

natural born us citizen 

Resident in county for 14 years. 

lairs and felons can run

All politicians are liars but  only one of the two we are discussing has done felonious facts, namely bribery.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

Never believe that MAGA's are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The MAGA's have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past. It is not that they are afraid of being convinced. They fear only to appear ridiculous or to prejudice by their embarrassment their hope of winning over some third person to their side.“

Source: https://quotepark.com/quotes/1835847-jean-paul-sartre-the-anti-semite-has-chosen-hate-because-hate-is-a/

The projection is strong with this one.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

"You needed to lift a quote from someone and make it your own?". 

Source: https: //me.com/quotes/you're-not-really-a-hawk-you-idjit

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Wacka said:

Hey mister brain damage, i was talking about you.

you're an idiot...yes, i got that

1 minute ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

"You needed to lift a quote from someone and make it your own?". 

Source: https: //me.com/quotes/you're-not-really-a-hawk-you-idjit

ummm...unlike you all, I almost always cite my source as I did this time

56 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

"...to the extent any of that actually happened..." is an acknowledgement and step in the right direction. 

Hoax.  Condemn trump’s 2021 actions.  We’re waiting. 

46 minutes ago, Wacka said:

All politicians are liars but  only one of the two we are discussing has done felonious facts, namely bribery.

Hoax. 

32 minutes ago, Wacka said:

Hey mister brain damage, i was talking about you.

Don’t you live in your mom’s basement?  And you’re picking on other people.  MAGA at its finest. 

1 hour ago, redtail hawk said:

i wouldn't bet on it.

He’s had his chance.  He either doesn’t think it was wrong, or is worried about his street cred with the MAGA crowd.  Maybe they’ll block him from viewing that MTG/50 Cent parody if doesn’t say that the fake elector scam was a good idea.  

3 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

What has Trump been found guilty of?  

In his life, a couple of things you'd be embarrassed about if it were you, unless you too are a sociopath, but I'm glad you raised that point because it's pure bullshiite.

The proof of that is if he is found guilty of the serious charges he's facing, you won't accept the verdict and you'll remain with him.

Tell me I'm wrong.

3 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I know what a cult is, you pompous fool, that's why I knew it was an insult.  I'm apparently the only one.

All you do is project, much like your lord and savior.

3 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

This reimagining of the dem/liberal actions post-2016 is preposterous.   

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/hillary-clinton-trump-is-an-illegitimate-president/2019/09/26/29195d5a-e099-11e9-b199-f638bf2c340f_story.html

If it was only a tired and hurt politician yammering aimlessly about stolen elections, we could pass it off as someone who was broken by her opponent.  This was a constant, perpetual, never-ending refrain coupled with outrageous actions by people in power. 

Why do you support that sort of politicking, Frank?

You're talking a lot, but you're not saying thing. *TH

Has any Democrat who lost the Presidency ever failed to concede when it was ruled that they lost?

Trump still hasn't and neither have some of the dolts here. 

Edited by Kemp
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Wacka said:

I’d bet both of these guys have some felonious behavior in their past in some way shape or form…. It’s hard to imagine anyone getting that rich, that famous or that powerful without skeletons. 

the main difference, and the one that matters,  is for one of them this politically motivated DOJ is not going to stop digging, indicting, investigating, charging until they find something that sticks, even then they might not stop.

For the other one, the disinterest in probing obvious overt corruption is in itself criminal.

it’s plainly obvious to anyone with a shred of pattern recognition what’s going on here. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

This isn’t about defending or justifying Trump for me either.  I’m not voting for him in the primary and think he needs to disappear.  

This is about the blatant abuse of power by Democrats in what has been an (checks calendar) EIGHT YEAR crusade to end Trump and it’s disgusting.  Claim all you want what a con man he is - it’s unfortunate the same con men and sleaze in media and the government will never see any scrutiny or ever face serious investigations that aren’t mocked by said media and the Democrat party because they control the narratives. 

For proof of that look only at their pathetic whining about Elon Musk and subsequent retreat to State Run Threads - suddenly there is competition (laughable as it is) to Twitter.   

Those protesters represented people that were silenced and censored from those platforms.  

Who’s kids lost education they will never recover.   

Jobs lost they may have never got back.  

TIME loss they’ll never get back.  

And an election that was absolutely rigged.   

Quite frankly it’s disgusting that Americans left and right weren’t gathered on the capitol months before demanding to know wtf is going on.  

But Orange Man was bad so shut up and mask up.  

So, you admit Trump is a con man. That's a point in your favor. 

What kind of piece of shiite do you have to be to steal from charities and be banned from participating in a charity?

• Like (+1) 3

3 hours ago, Chris farley said:

Support trump, cultist.

Support any aspect of trumps platform, cultist.

Disagree with DEMS, cultist.

Support blue at all times, critical thinker.

SMH

In order for a cult to exist, there must be a leader who can't be contradicted. 

Obviously, Trump is that.

Who is the equivalent on the other side? 

3 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

Hoax.  

Have you spoken against the fake elector scheme to subvert the constitution, defeat the will of the People, and overthrow a duly-elected President?

He can't answer that truthfully. It would cause a short circuit.

He can only say what about....

• Like (+1) 2